What pissed you off today

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Turbo
Denim Demon

Re: What pissed you off today

Postby Turbo » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:52 pm

Bruv, that thing about you being there just for me is crap, it works both ways. Abuse this as much as you like!

I went to the local shops to grab some cans after a long as fuck walk, I really wasn't in the mood for hanging around, I wanted socks off shoes off etc. Some cunt bum stops me "I am wondering if you can help me." Not being funny mate when you work full time and earn as little as I do, charity can fuck off. I saw where it was going, couple of quid for a way home or a bottle of vodka whatever. Couldn't care less, don't interfere in my shit, I have enough problems.

Davros
Denim Demon

Postby Davros » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:08 pm

Turbo wrote:Bruv, that thing about you being there just for me is crap, it works both ways. Abuse this as much as you like!

I went to the local shops to grab some cans after a long as fuck walk, I really wasn't in the mood for hanging around, I wanted socks off shoes off etc. Some cunt bum stops me "I am wondering if you can help me." Not being funny mate when you work full time and earn as little as I do, charity can fuck off. I saw where it was going, couple of quid for a way home or a bottle of vodka whatever. Couldn't care less, don't interfere in my shit, I have enough problems.

I'm confused was the first bit to me?
False metal is an enemy of the Daleks! EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE!!!

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:31 pm

Don't mind really. It was for Moo but if you wanna chat be my guest.

Davros
Denim Demon

Postby Davros » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:59 pm

Turbo wrote:Don't mind really. It was for Moo but if you wanna chat be my guest.

Could do with one. Pretty freaked out about CBT and some other health stuff I've got going on. Actually I'm feeling a bit fucked off all round really.

Warlock
Definitely Not Nu

Postby Warlock » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:42 am

Davros wrote:
fluffymoo wrote:Looks like I might be institutionalised soon.

How come? It sounds serious.

I'm seeing a psychologist on Wed. I'm starting CBT for anxiety,depression and a ton of other stuff linked to other stuff. If you get me. Certainly not looking forward to it.

I suffer from mental health problems too, I have quite severe ocd, so I'm no stranger to anxiety and depression. Cbt is really tough but totally worth it, can really help, so hang in there and remember your not the only one, and there's no shame in having these problems. Always up for a chat about stuff if you need it :)

Warlock
Definitely Not Nu

Postby Warlock » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:59 am

Earlier tonight, last night? Worked my ass off as usual at work, they said I could go at quarter to 3. I got all my work done and finished and at that time I told them i was off, and this dick head team leader says that I took ten minutes extra on my break and because of this had too stay an additional 2 hours! I may have been slightly over my allotted break time but was more like 5 mins. I offered to stay on an extra 10 minutes to make up for the time i supposedly took and they got very funny with me, which lead to an argument. I told them they couldn't make me stay and they threatened me with all kinds of repercussions. I hate confrontation like that and still feel pissed off and upset. I try really hard at work and get loads done and am treated like shit. Feel really demorilised, anxious and worried for the future of my job. I would have left ages ago but I need to support my daughter

Davros
Denim Demon

Postby Davros » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:14 am

Warlock wrote:
Davros wrote:
fluffymoo wrote:Looks like I might be institutionalised soon.

How come? It sounds serious.

I'm seeing a psychologist on Wed. I'm starting CBT for anxiety,depression and a ton of other stuff linked to other stuff. If you get me. Certainly not looking forward to it.

I suffer from mental health problems too, I have quite severe ocd, so I'm no stranger to anxiety and depression. Cbt is really tough but totally worth it, can really help, so hang in there and remember your not the only one, and there's no shame in having these problems. Always up for a chat about stuff if you need it :)

Thank you that means a lot. I'm also waiting on the results of something pretty heavy. That's not helping.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:38 am

Feel like my tummy is being cut across from one side to the other with a rusty blunt blade. Fucking hate being female. I've never had such bad pain before. Gonna be bed bound all day I think. Fuck this noise.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Postby keera_envenomed » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:33 am

My phone decided to turn off forever over the weekend before I had a chance to properly back up my contacts. Now I have a new phone that works (hooray!) but hardly any numbers. This would probably matter more if I ever spoke to anyone though...
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:03 am

I think mines still on my fb! You still on the same one?

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:14 pm

I was meant to be going out this Friday with the friendzone to a Oktoberfest thing in Birminghams oldest pub (it wasn't build in 1960 you will be surprised to know!), reading on the fb group that its close to selling out. £20 to get into it which I thought was hellishly steep for let me fucking call it now all the best German beers. That's right guys its bad German beer list time;

Lowenbrau with the relevant umlauts that I cannot be arsed with.
Warsteiner
Becks - Fuck anyone found drinking this beer.
Konigs Pilsner (outside possibility)
Krombacher maybe?
Bitburger - literately hope you fucking chok- I mean enjoy.
...and all that bananaey pisswater too.

Seems a bit costly for absolute rot gut piss water in litres.

Gandalf the Red
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Gandalf the Red » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:10 pm

Turbo wrote:Birminghams oldest pub (it wasn't build in 1960 you will be surprised to know!),

After trying to find a decent boozer in Birmingham city centre a few times that certainly doesn't surprise me.
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:15 pm

Yeah Brums quite well blessed I think with boozers (and cursed - went in one weekend before last - a grave mistake, never going in there again - total sausagefest). The Old Crown where this thing was taking place is nice even ignoring Digbeth and convenient distance from the coach station!

keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Postby keera_envenomed » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:40 am

Turbo wrote:I think mines still on my fb! You still on the same one?

I re-added your number from a pre-BOA Facebook conversation. I'm still on the same number thankfully because I've only just memorised it!
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:06 pm

Ill never change my number for that exact reason. I have had it since I was still in college!

WPMOT: Having to listen to one individuals depressing bullshit for too long today. Why I cannot have a bit of fucking silence in the car I don't know. I am miserable enough, leave me fucking be.