I am *hic* drunk on the fuggin' internet

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
AnnihiSlateR
Denim Demon

Re: I am *hic* drunk on the fuggin' internet

Postby AnnihiSlateR » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:31 am

WorMzy wrote:Anybody know if you can stick Vodka in the freezer? I know Jager is best served from a subzero environment, but I dunno about Vodka. I don't want to stick it in the freezer and have it explode on me or something. :S

Yeah you can. I have a friend who always keeps a bottle in the freezer. The amount/strength/whateveryoucall it of alcohol in it stops it from freezing.
The Inner Tent is Not Flame Retardant!
http://www.last.fm/user/annihislater18

Prometherion91
Denim Demon

Postby Prometherion91 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:48 am

^ This. The proof is too high for it to freeze at that temperature. It'll just be really fuckin' cold. :P
Womble wrote:Petri isn't fat. He's just ribbed for her pleasure.

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Whenever I get drunk in the UK I mix up Swedish and English, and just ramble on...

"RICHARD, RICHARD. Vattnet smaschkar shklor. Rich.. the water. Where's the fucking water? Aw, detta är schå underbart. Bwahahaha."

And I remember my first year at BOA, when I met two girls who looked rather similiar - one of them was Swedish, the other one English. I was talking to the English one, in Swedish, for about 5 minutes before I realised who she was. Then, of course, I apologised in Swedish and just walked away.

clare-l
Denim Demon

Postby clare-l » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:12 pm

So this is a thread for Joe then?

(I kid. Mostly)

I also can't type when drunk. My laptop keys are shit enough to start with so spelling goes out the window. I remember to turn it off before going out most of the time though.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:21 pm

I don't remember typing it, but I back my idea that Allah brofisted God and caused the big bang.

Smindas
Denim Demon

Postby Smindas » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:37 pm

Finnvitka wrote:Every time I watch that scene I feel so awful for his mum.

The whole pouring vodka over his head was staged and was water, but he actually WAS that drunk and all the answers are real.

Every thing about that film is hard to watch. From Chris Holmes being a drunk to Ozzy spilling orange juice to that stupid kid who's like "but I will make it".

I was tempted to add some Joe-esque ramblings to this last night, but apparently thought better of it. Whoda thunk.

Smindas
Denim Demon

Postby Smindas » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:40 pm

Oh and I forgot about Dave Mustaine's annoying rambling at the end of the 'Decline'. 'In My Darkest Hour' is good though.

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:50 pm

Smindas wrote:Oh and I forgot about Dave Mustaine's annoying rambling at the end of the 'Decline'. 'In My Darkest Hour' is good though.

He was talking about being clean when playing and being a massive hypocrite because he was a smack addict at the time.

Dave is awesome, but can be a massive twat.

Smindas
Denim Demon

Postby Smindas » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:57 pm

Moonburp wrote:
Smindas wrote:Oh and I forgot about Dave Mustaine's annoying rambling at the end of the 'Decline'. 'In My Darkest Hour' is good though.

He was talking about being clean when playing and being a massive hypocrite because he was a smack addict at the time.

Yeah, So Far, So Good, So What? is like the musical embodiment of Dave's drug addiction. It's a really weird sounding record.

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Smindas wrote:
Moonburp wrote:

Yeah, So Far, So Good, So What? is like the musical embodiment of Dave's drug addiction. It's a really weird sounding record.

It's got some ace songs on it, but the entire album is marred by their Anarchy in the UK cover. Just...why?

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:59 pm

Smindas wrote:
Finnvitka wrote:Every time I watch that scene I feel so awful for his mum.

The whole pouring vodka over his head was staged and was water, but he actually WAS that drunk and all the answers are real.

Every thing about that film is hard to watch. From Chris Holmes being a drunk to Ozzy spilling orange juice to that stupid kid who's like "but I will make it".

I was tempted to add some Joe-esque ramblings to this last night, but apparently thought better of it. Whoda thunk.

Ozzy spilling the orange juice was completely staged.

Aerosmith and Lemmy make about the only sensible points in that film, probably because they'd already been around for at least ten years by that point and had seen it all before.

Odin were the worst "yeaahh if I don't make it I'm gonna kill myself", except Randy O, you never did and now live on a farm in like Idaho or something.

I have a soft spot for London though, just because of the line "WE HAVE MUFF!!"
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

RB2610
Denim Demon

Postby RB2610 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:29 am

Urgh. How shit, I feel sick before i feel pissed today, have to concentrate so hard not to throw up :ugh:
Winner of "The who are you again? Award for people who seem to slip under the radar, despite posting regularly" 2009!!

RB2610
Denim Demon

Postby RB2610 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:32 am

hoqever, i just watched Blackadder and am sitting with my head resting on the desk trying to type with my thumbs, it's goimg well so far, however i seem to be gawping like a spaz :|
Winner of "The who are you again? Award for people who seem to slip under the radar, despite posting regularly" 2009!!

Hungry Freak
Warrior of Metal

Postby Hungry Freak » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:06 am

I wasn't drunk but I suggested at the open day today that our politicans would be better if they had more mistresses, based on nothing other than Silvio Berlusconi, to much amusement from a chap next to me...
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

lars_ulrichs_blister
Denim Demon

Postby lars_ulrichs_blister » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:02 am

3/4 of a bottle of Laphroaig, still going, and my dad's calling @ 8:30am
If God is black then he is Samuel L Jackson