What's upset you?

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Re: What's upset you?

Postby fluffymoo » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:07 pm

Just been to the doctors again as things are getting worse. I've been put on trazodone on top of my 60mg of flouxetine. I'm seeing them again next week before BOA, and we're talking about the possibility of getting me to see a psychiatrist.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:29 pm

peypea wrote:All I can think would be report him to the police if he's gotten this bad. But that could make things worse :/ I'm sorry love.

My mum's thinking that might be the only thing to do. He literally has no conscience

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:50 pm

fluffymoo wrote:Just been to the doctors again as things are getting worse. I've been put on trazodone on top of my 60mg of flouxetine. I'm seeing them again next week before BOA, and we're talking about the possibility of getting me to see a psychiatrist.

Sucks to hear Moo :(

It's definitely worth talking to a professional if things are getting properly bad. Looking back I wish I'd looked into a bit more rather than trying to muscle through it with drinking and league of legends.

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:00 pm

Jobdone wrote:Sucks to hear Moo :(

It's definitely worth talking to a professional if things are getting properly bad. Looking back I wish I'd looked into a bit more rather than trying to muscle through it with drinking and league of legends.

Thank you, Joe :hug: It really does suck, I was getting better on the flouxetine for a while but now the lows are worse than ever. I'm not an angry person, but I find myself wanting to lash out at people - if I had access to a self-destruct button, like the ones you see in the evil villain's secret HQ bases, I'd definitely push it. I'm doing what I can to get better though :)

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:32 pm

Best wishes and hugs Moo. Hope you get through it! :yes:

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:23 pm

This feels very stupid to post but I need to vent and this forum has always been good to me.

I had a great time at Bloodstock. As I've mentioned before there's a lot going on with my mental health but I'm doing the best I can to get better. Bloodstock was an opportunity to just let it all go and blow off some steam.

I overdosed on Sunday night. That lead to a massive mental breakdown in the middle of VIP camp site. I was tearing at my clothes, ripping my hair out and asking to just let me kill myself. There was just so much that bubbled up to the surface and my true feelings about everything showed its ugly face. The other half and myself spent a few hours in the medical tent and I'm not entirely sure what happened there because I passed out pretty quickly. When I woke up this paramedic came over and asked me questions like how likely I would be to try and take my life, and did I think I would be likely to survive the night? I was discharged and came back to the campsite in the early morning hours.

Today I had an emergency appointment with a mental health doctor, and now we're looking at getting me a referral to a psychiatrist asap.

Thanks to anyone who read this, I just really needed to get it off my chest.

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:45 pm

Bloody hell :(

Hope you get through it, I'll keep my fingers crossed! :yes:
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:45 pm

Oh dear! Don't ever feel anything is stupid to post anywhere here. I only hope it makes you feel better. Just remember we're all like family in this forum. We love you Moo! Hang in there.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:46 am

Agreed with Turbo, this forum is always been an amazing place to vent for me, never feel like you can't say anything. Unless it's super racist or something.

It's a shitter what you're going through moo, hopefully they can quickly push through some appointments :hug:

Bizza
Paster of Muppets

Postby Bizza » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:37 pm

Double whammy of post festival blues + other shit thats going on in my life leaving me feeling fucking hopeless and bleak. Fuck this shit.
BOA - '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '18,' 19, '21, '22, '23.
Warhorns '12 '15 '16
WOA - '15
Damnation - '12
Download - '16 (Never fucking again)

MetalBeast
Denim Demon

Postby MetalBeast » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:15 pm

Sorry to hear you've been having a difficult time fluffymoo. Glad you had a good time in spite of the Sunday night.

I'm surprised they got you all the way up to 60mg of Fluoxetine without arranging a psychiatric appointment some time ago. I'm fairly sure I wasn't put on 40mg of Paroxetine until after I'd seen a consultant at the hospital (in fact I'm fairly sure it was them that first prescribed that dosage).
All right, so I MADE a mistake! ONE MISTAKE!
Can't a man start over?! Do I have to keep on PAYING?! HUH?!
Maybe I should make another mistake! ...maybe TWO more!

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:23 pm

Thank you so much all of you for your posts of support. It really means so, so much. I will do my best to keep smiling and being the goofy character people seem to know me as. Cheers guys xx

ScrumpiesVeteran
Leather Rebel

Postby ScrumpiesVeteran » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:11 pm

Moo, glad you vented on here. You do have the strength to work things through. The hardest thing is working out what you actually need. Once you can do that, you are nearly there. Lots of hugs xx

Deli Kate
Leather Rebel

Postby Deli Kate » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:06 am

Always here if you need me xxx
Kate
10" of Awesomeness and a latte...

@DeliKate_events

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpjsgPDM4t8

Slev
Paster of Muppets

Postby Slev » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:36 am

fluffymoo wrote:Thanks to anyone who read this, I just really needed to get it off my chest.

*hugs*

You know we're here if you need us!

*hugs*