What's upset you?

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
WorMzy
Denim Demon

Re: What's upset you?

Postby WorMzy » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:10 pm

Sorry for your loss, Tet.
"I don't always go to clubs... but when I do, I enter through the ladies room"
~ Adam Jenson

ScrumpiesVeteran
Leather Rebel

Postby ScrumpiesVeteran » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:35 pm

Sorry for your loss. Such a beautiful puddy tat !
ScrumpiesVeteran: "a great big bloke that smells of apples" - NOT !!!!

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:29 pm

Proper nose dive mood wise. Fuck this, fuck that. Fuck everything. I wish I had the balls to walk up the road to the train tracks.

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:10 pm

fluffymoo wrote:Proper nose dive mood wise. Fuck this, fuck that. Fuck everything. I wish I had the balls to walk up the road to the train tracks.

You're stronger than that though and you know it. :yes:
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:52 pm

So I just had this girl I have spent a few months hanging around with send me a message saying that she doesn't think a relationship between us would work out...even before we were officially in a relationship. Genuinely cut up about that to be honest. If I am being truthful, I think shes found someone else.

Also no messages about you can do better, or that I am better than her...words to that effect. They're really not welcome.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:54 am

Mate I'm sorry, that's harsh. Sending you many many hugs <3
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:18 am

Sorry matey :(
Doesn't matter that you weren't 'official' that shit still hurts just as much.
Hoping you feel better soon

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:56 am

Rough mate :( I'll make sure to give you an extra lenghty handy at damnation

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:59 pm

It's shit, I mean I don't think her head is in a great place at the moment, had a rough weekend with the family. But as far as leading me on is concerned, I do definitely accuse her of that. I get shall we say suggestive pictures, and messages this time last week and this week, we're not on talking terms because in the space of 3 days after a terrible weekend for her, she's thought about everything carefully and deemed we are not compatible.

Guess we will never know, I don't forgive easily as you have probably got the jist of over the years! Not sure I'll take up her offer of 'just being friends' and 'hanging out.' Cuntish as this sounds, I have enough friends tbf.

Went for a walk to cancel my gym membership, I don't particularly want to bump into her there but it's not the most pressing thing, that my income has taken a severe hit in recent months and it wasn't great to begin with but yeah all that aside the 10km walk has done me a power of good.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:45 pm

I'd say she's just suggesting to stay friends to try and keep you around if she decides she wants to fuck with you again. Some people are just butt heads.

I mean I might be totally wrong but that's just how I see it.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:29 pm

peypea wrote:I'd say she's just suggesting to stay friends to try and keep you around if she decides she wants to fuck with you again. Some people are just butt heads.

I mean I might be totally wrong but that's just how I see it.

Totally think the same mate, and with the implication I don't forgive easily, I don't stick around for people to call upon me when I am wanted. I have had a mate do the same to me in the last month, goes several weeks without saying a word to me, then when he's got no one else to hang with, ring up Turbo and pretend to be best friends like nothing happened. Worst still is he's not the first and I doubt he will be the last. This will sound daft but this has hit me harder than it did with my ex and rather than a few dates and a few days hanging around and texts and that it lasted 6 years.

I feel pretty pathetic at the moment.

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:11 pm

^ You know where I am if you need me, bro.

What's upset me? A huge fucking mood crash. I hate being single. Hate seeing people get engaged on Facebook. It's petty, I know, but why do they get to be happy and not me? Heart broken, absolutely gutted atm. It's like someone stuck a carrot through my heart and twisted.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:06 am

The problem with that Lis is that you've got like two options.

1) You jump on the closest male shaped thing nearby and accept that life is kinda ugh but you know it's fine because it's there

2) You stay in that general state and you throw bad vibes at anyone that's happy because fguck them and eventually something decent comes around but it might take longer.

Now. None of my options are great, but they're realistic because you're a tiny blonde bombshell so you've got it whatever you chose.

I mean.

There's probably tons of other options but what am I supposed to do, provide balanced humanic advice like "Oh just be you", fuck that, kidnap someone, take them into a basement, keep them in darkness.

They'll eventually breathe and you just wait and suck up the last part of their oxygen. Eventually they'll relate your smell to human contact and they won't react to it. If anything they'll be joyful.

So yeah if you can kidnap someone you're sorted, and if you can't then try harder.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:58 pm

Generally every time I see someone get engaged on Facebook I wince a bit. You might think that they're happy but most are just making a terrible mistake. Well pretty much everyone I know who gets 'engaged' or 'happily married' in their 20s, doesn't stay like that for long, so try not to get jealous

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:55 am

I think half of my married mates just did it for Facebook likes. I make a thing of not liking, I want to be a part of it when it all falls to shit.