Festival noodles.

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
gregors666
Warrior of Metal

Festival noodles.

Postby gregors666 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:49 pm

You know the ones.............you've stepped on countless cast aside trays of them.
Well, I love them. And i'm trying to perfect the recipe at home. Just the curry sauce ones with a bit of meat thrown in. Mainly it's the sauce that just isn't hitting the mark.
Anyone got any ideas whats actually used at Bloodstock?
Closest i've found in a pre-made jar type thing is from the range. But even thats not quite right.
Im Martin from Grange Over Sands.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Re: Festival noodles.

Postby Turbo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:09 pm

Are you talking about the noodles from the actual vendor? Tbh, I am sure that place gave me the runs, which isn't that helpful at a festival. Might be a different place, I haven't been in several years.

Noodles (excluding our moderator) are fucking shit unless you are hung over to despair. One half of the pot noodle and a tug combo and not the better half. Burgers are better.

Gandalf the Red
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Gandalf the Red » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:36 am

Correct.

Every year there is loads of piles of puke usually full of unedible noodles. :hurl:

Avoid.
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:43 am

There's only one of me at festivals, and I'm not having it that I am the root cause of such illness! Although the sight of forum offenders running in panic to the nearest portaloo when I utter the words "So, I'm ready for another pint".

Have you tried searching on Chinese or Japanese foodie forums?
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.