BLOODSTOCK & YOUNGMINDS LAUNCH CHARITY RAFFLE FOR SIGNED DRUMSKIN

Band, event and site related announcements.
administrator
Site Admin

BLOODSTOCK & YOUNGMINDS LAUNCH CHARITY RAFFLE FOR SIGNED DRUMSKIN

Postby administrator » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:15 pm

In Summer 2019, BLOODSTOCK welcomed a brand new charity partner, the very worthy YoungMinds organisation, who work tirelessly to support young people’s mental health across the UK. YoungMinds is the leading the fight for a future where all young minds are supported and empowered, whatever the challenges. They help to ensure the best possible mental health support for our youth and help them have the resilience to overcome life’s difficulties. The crisis in young people’s mental health is real and it is urgent. More than ever before are reaching out for help with their mental health, but for those brave enough to take that first step, help is much too hard to find. YoungMinds are helping to change this and so BLOODSTOCK is thrilled to share that 2019’s event raised £7,696.44 on site to assist their continuing work. A giant thank you to all those who contributed to such a brilliant cause.

In honour of yesterday's World Mental Health Day and a continuing partnership, BLOODSTOCK and YoungMinds are raffling off a very special prize. You could be the winner of a signed BLOODSTOCK drumskin, autographed by many main stage bands from 2019's event including Parkway Drive, Sabaton, and Children of Bodom. Each raffle entry costs £5 and you can enter as many times as you like until the closing date of 5pm, November 11, 2019. See the drumskin, full Ts & Cs, and take part at: https://www.givergy.com/listing/young-m ... drum-skin-. For more info on YoungMinds, visit https://youngminds.org.uk, or for details about BLOODSTOCK, visit https://www.bloodstock.uk.com.

i0th
Hell Bent for Leather

Re: BLOODSTOCK & YOUNGMINDS LAUNCH CHARITY RAFFLE FOR SIGNED DRUMSKIN

Postby i0th » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:40 pm

"Children of Bodem" :lol:
Hell ain't a bad place to be(er)

BS 02 03 04 | BGOA | WOA 04 05 06 07 12 | MoR 06 | LE | BOA 09 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 | R1BW 11 19 | Soni 11 | HRH 13 15 | HL 14 15 17 18 19 | HF 15 | HRHDvS 16 | HRHM 18

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh
I am the Law!

Postby Aaaarrrrgggghhhh » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:31 pm

i0th wrote:"Children of Bodem" :lol:

*Shakes head*... ;) fixed.

Gandalf the Red
Denim Demon

Postby Gandalf the Red » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:44 pm

Surely Children Of Bodhran would be more apt for a drumskin....
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp