The 'Who we are photo thread' part 2

For general discussion of all things metal-related.
gelder
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby gelder » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:40 am

Jacobim wrote:Least favourite things: People who hate other people all because of some demographic, because of how they dress, and because of how they cut their hair. And chavs.

Ermmm....shouldn't you hate yourself then??

FUCKING SUCK!!!!

:p

Jacobim
Consort of the Beast

Postby Jacobim » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:45 am

gelder wrote:
Jacobim wrote:Least favourite things: People who hate other people all because of some demographic, because of how they dress, and because of how they cut their hair. And chavs.

I was taking the piss :rolleyes: :D

Ever seen that scene from Goldmember where Michael Caine says "There's only two types of people in this world I can't abide... people who judge someone by the country they're from, and the Dutch."

gelder
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby gelder » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:29 pm

Jacobim wrote:
gelder wrote:

Ever seen that scene from Goldmember where Michael Caine says "There's only two types of people in this world I can't abide... people who judge someone by the country they're from, and the Dutch."

Ah fair enough lol. And i have never seen Goldmember so that maybe why .

FUCKING SUCK!!!!

:p

Bauul
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Bauul » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:46 am

gelder wrote:
Jacobim wrote:
gelder wrote:

Ah that joke is well old, and is usually cut down to "There are two types of people I hate, racists, and the Dutch".

There are loads more as well, although the only two I can remember off the top of my head are:

There are three types of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't

There are two types of people in this world, people who can finish sentences without being distracted, and I wonder if I left the front door unlocked.

Jacobim
Consort of the Beast

Postby Jacobim » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:57 am

Bauul wrote:
gelder wrote:
Jacobim wrote:
gelder wrote:

Ah that joke is well old, and is usually cut down to "There are two types of people I hate, racists, and the Dutch".

There are loads more as well, although the only two I can remember off the top of my head are:

There are three types of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't

There are two types of people in this world, people who can finish sentences without being distracted, and I wonder if I left the front door unlocked.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those two understand binary, and those who don't.

andeh
Denim Demon

Postby andeh » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:45 pm

Jacobim wrote:
Bauul wrote:
gelder wrote:
Jacobim wrote:
gelder wrote:

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those two understand binary, and those who don't.

There are three kinds a people; dicks, pussies, and assholes

Twaddlefish
Denim Demon

Postby Twaddlefish » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:16 am

andeh wrote:
Jacobim wrote:
Bauul wrote:
gelder wrote:
Jacobim wrote:
gelder wrote:

There are three kinds a people; dicks, pussies, and assholes

Forgive me for saying, but you may have missed the joke when he spooned the punchline. :lol:
Littlemissmetal wrote:Women are stupid, as a rule.

Latest review: Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes

raka13
Warrior of Metal

Postby raka13 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:32 pm

Name: Mark
Lives: Leicester
Favourite things: Music, books, piercings, Bloodstock.
Least favourite things: two-faced people, people who lie
First Bloodstock - BOA 07
Last gig - BOA 07

Sorry for the poor picture, I'll try to get a better one.
I am what I am.

cheesemason
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby cheesemason » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:58 pm

Name: Tim
Nick : cheesemason
Lives: Liverpool
Dislikes: Trends, reality shows and all those who idolise the retards who star in then, politicians
First Bloodstock - BOA2008!
Last gig - Dimmu Borgir at Manchester Academy 2

Reek of Putrefaction
Lowly Peon

Postby Reek of Putrefaction » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:55 pm

Name: CJ
Lives: North Wales
Favourite things: Metal, Beer, Fire, Guitar, Not having a care in the world
Least favourite things: Pressure, Arrogant assholes, Whiney emo twats, Coleslaw
First Bloodstock - Bloodstock virgin until next year! :yes:
Last gig - Devildriver

Metalchemyst
Denim Demon

Postby Metalchemyst » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:19 am

axisundone wrote:Name: Andy
Nickname(s): Clarkey, Clarkemeister, Yngwie Dickinson
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk, where the prostitute murders were....they weren't my work though!
Likes: Metal(duh), playing guitar, booze, partying, gigging, fantasy literature.
Dislikes: I think, as someone mentioned earlier, we should all take chavs and emos as a given dislike, you shouldn't need to say it, they're obvious. Otherwise for me, its selfish people, bossy people, getting up in the morning, having my ear flicked, and people whose lives revolve around having a girlfriend/boyfriend - I don't see why we crave it so much!
First Bloodstock attended: BOA 2007
Last gig attended: BOA 2007!

Pretty bad pic tbh, but you can see me and my gorgeous Washburn!

You're quite a ringer for Michael Romeo of Symphony X:Image
I suppose you get people coming up to you in the street telling you that all the time!
DISTORTION JUNKIES SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH

Innuendo
Definitely Not Nu

Postby Innuendo » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:50 pm

Name: Simon
Likes: Cambridge United, music(strange that), Queen're the best band ever, reading fantasy and sci-fi, Julie Kiss of To-Mera :D
Dislikes: Organised religion, rude arrogant self-centered people who take everything for granted, the cost of plane tickets to Australia and my landlord
First Bloodstock: 2003? Memory's getting hazy :lol: Children of Bodom headlining indoors
Last gig: Conquest Of Steel and Skull Branded Pirates
Next gig: Destruction and Onslaught :twisted:

The Warlord
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby The Warlord » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:02 am

First Bloodstock: 2003? Memory's getting hazy :lol: Children of Bodom headlining indoors

That will be Bloodstock 2004 and what a belter it was :D :yes:
Instant Wanker.....Just Add Beer!

Innuendo
Definitely Not Nu

Postby Innuendo » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:39 am

The Warlord wrote:

That will be Bloodstock 2004 and what a belter it was :D :yes:

Yes. That one :P I've been asleep since then so can't remember everything :lol:

k8iemay
Leather Rebel

Postby k8iemay » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:05 pm

Name: Kathleen (ew)
Nick: Katie, Katiemay, Kate.
Lives: In a semi-detached with my parents and 14 y/o sibling.
Favourite things: I hate this question because I sound like such a stupid, cliché teenager. Ok, so I spend all my money on gig tickets, fast food, alcohol and cigarettes. Quite literally. I also like shopping but after the expense of the latter items, I don't often go.
Least favourite things: Chavs. The whole emo/scene stereotype. Christian missionaries who harass me in the street - leave me alone! Believe what you want but don't ask me to repent my sins to a God I don't believe in!
First bloodstock attended: haha, 2008!
Last Gig: Unless you count various local gigs, Devildriver/Solitude/God Forbid/Malefice toured here not long ago. Together, obvz.

Cue, stupid photo from months ago. I pull stupid faces because I look stoned when I act natural on photographs. I have no idea why.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/ ... C_2223.jpg