The 'Who we are photo thread' part 2

For general discussion of all things metal-related.
User avatar
keera_envenomed
Denim Demon
Posts: 7717
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:54 pm
Location: Brizzle

Re: The 'Who we are photo thread' part 2

Postby keera_envenomed » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:43 pm

Applecore wrote:
keera_envenomed wrote:
wintermourn wrote:
I DO NOT FUCKING LOOK LIKE MATT TUCK!!! haha


Nah - you are clearly Sid from Ice Age

Image

:eyes:


Or Igor..?
Image
:eyes:


LOL!!! Jamie is going to kill us at BOA :eyes:
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

User avatar
Metal_saddle
Denim Demon
Posts: 3037
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:27 pm
Location: mountains be my throne (walsall)
Contact:

Re: The 'Who we are photo thread' part 2

Postby Metal_saddle » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:33 am

Nah - you are clearly Sid from Ice Age

Image

:eyes:[/quote]

Or Igor..?
Image
:eyes:[/quote]

LOL!!! Jamie is going to kill us at BOA :eyes:[/quote]

hmm separated at birth :lol:
Image
Nightmare world
Reflected as a dream
Vision blurred
This surely cannot be
Twisted now
Far from reality
Delving into depths
Mankind’s depravity

User avatar
Rickles_the_Mighty
Denim Demon
Posts: 3195
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:06 pm
Location: Dewsbury
Contact:

Re: The 'Who we are photo thread' part 2

Postby Rickles_the_Mighty » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:33 pm

absol wrote:I am, although that's not why I chose it, it's actually the name of my band, we couldn't think of a name for aaaages then when I was playing Emerald version one day I realised the name Absol actually sounded really black metal, so we decided to call ourselves that =]

Other bands have done it before (Volbeat, Altaria) so I figured there's nothing wrong with it =]



Actually, Volbeat named themselves after an album of the singer's old band Dominus.

But yeah, Volbeat is still a Pokemon.
Image Laz0r Image
Strictly business at the front, international party at the back.

STORMWARRIOR for BOA '13!

User avatar
absol
Knight of the Eemerald Svord
Posts: 721
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:03 am
Location: Sunderland/Manchester Uni
Contact:

Re: The 'Who we are photo thread' part 2

Postby absol » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:30 pm

Shhhhhhhhhhhh :P
http://facebook.com/theprincipalityofsealand

http://theunbearableadventuresofpercy.tumblr.com/ - My webcomic.
'The next Dilbert', according to a very close, sycophantic, over-excited friend of mine.

Solidarity forever.

User avatar
Oceansoul
Knight of the Eemerald Svord
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: Bathonia
Contact:

Re: The 'Who we are photo thread' part 2

Postby Oceansoul » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:46 pm

Image

Thought I'd actually get around to doing a new one of these things :)

Name: Vicki.
Nickname: Vics, Midget, Short Arse, Dreds.
Age: 21.
Lives: Bathonia.
Favourite stuffs: Clarinets, Jagermeister, American Spirit, Nightwish, Alan Rickman, Cider, festival, gigs, no longer being at uni :yes:
Stuff I hate: Cucumber, food that resembles cucumber, spiders, chavs, chewing gum, annoying big headed twats, being cold.
First BOA: last years.
Last Gig Attended: Twas either Sweet Savage, DORO & Saxon or Annwn, Sorcerers Spell and balestorm. They were in the same week, can't remember which one was first.
Next gig: Bloodstock :D
JOIN THE BLOODSTOCK CHATROOM!! --> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14484

**Just a small town girl, Living in a lonely world. She took the midnight train going anywhere**

User avatar
MotorAmarth
Denim Demon
Posts: 6435
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:25 pm
Location: St Helens/Swansea
Contact:

Re: The 'Who we are photo thread' part 2

Postby MotorAmarth » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:50 pm

I love your hair :D :D :D
Image

Jage wrote:I don't like the sound of Mark Owen's voice in Priest.

User avatar
Oceansoul
Knight of the Eemerald Svord
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: Bathonia
Contact:

Re: The 'Who we are photo thread' part 2

Postby Oceansoul » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:53 am

MotorAmarth wrote:I love your hair :D :D :D


:D :D Cheers!! I am far to excited about them going back in for Bloodstock :yes:
JOIN THE BLOODSTOCK CHATROOM!! --> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14484

**Just a small town girl, Living in a lonely world. She took the midnight train going anywhere**

User avatar
RB2610
Denim Demon
Posts: 3014
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:30 pm
Location: London

Re: The 'Who we are photo thread' part 2

Postby RB2610 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:47 am

Oceansoul wrote:Name: Vicki.
Nickname: Vics, Midget, Short Arse, Dreds.
Age: 21.
Lives: Bathonia.
Favourite stuffs: Clarinets, Jagermeister, American Spirit, Nightwish, Alan Rickman, Cider, festival, gigs, no longer being at uni :yes:
Stuff I hate: Cucumber, food that resembles cucumber, spiders, chavs, chewing gum, annoying big headed twats, being cold.
First BOA: last years.
Last Gig Attended: Twas either Sweet Savage, DORO & Saxon or Annwn, Sorcerers Spell and balestorm. They were in the same week, can't remember which one was first.
Next gig: Bloodstock :D


How will you play forky forky :o :(
Image
Winner of "The who are you again? Award for people who seem to slip under the radar, despite posting regularly" 2009!!

User avatar
wintermourn
Denim Demon
Posts: 5953
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:04 am
Location: Coleraine - Northern Ireland

Re: The 'Who we are photo thread' part 2

Postby wintermourn » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:12 pm

RB2610 wrote:
Oceansoul wrote:Name: Vicki.
Nickname: Vics, Midget, Short Arse, Dreds.
Age: 21.
Lives: Bathonia.
Favourite stuffs: Clarinets, Jagermeister, American Spirit, Nightwish, Alan Rickman, Cider, festival, gigs, no longer being at uni :yes:
Stuff I hate: Cucumber, food that resembles cucumber, spiders, chavs, chewing gum, annoying big headed twats, being cold.
First BOA: last years.
Last Gig Attended: Twas either Sweet Savage, DORO & Saxon or Annwn, Sorcerers Spell and balestorm. They were in the same week, can't remember which one was first.
Next gig: Bloodstock :D


How will you play forky forky :o :(


cause throwing a fork at the courgette which resembles a cucumber will help easy her pain? lol
Jobdone wrote:I kissed a decent amount of men last night.

User avatar
Battlewolfe
Knight of the Eemerald Svord
Posts: 518
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:54 am
Location: York
Contact:

Re: The 'Who we are photo thread' part 2

Postby Battlewolfe » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:15 pm

Spose i should do one of these!

Image
Taken on the way home from Hammerfest!

Name: Rob
Age: 22
Lives: Widnes, Near Liverpool :P
Favourite things: Beer, Photography, Frijj milkshakes!
Least favourite things: Finding out there's no more beer. the price of frijj milkshakes, Work.
First BOA: Last year!
Last Gig Attended: Conquest of steel at Grand central
Next gig: BOA! :D

User avatar
CBinks118
Definitely Not Nu
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:23 pm

Re: The 'Who we are photo thread' part 2

Postby CBinks118 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:45 pm

Battlewolfe wrote:Favourite things: Beer, Photography, Frijj milkshakes!
Least favourite things: Finding out there's no more beer. the price of frijj milkshakes, Work.
First BOA: Last year!


Hot damn Frijj make good milkshakes! best flavour? I think it has the be the Chocolate Fudge Brownie! sooo nice :D

User avatar
Battlewolfe
Knight of the Eemerald Svord
Posts: 518
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:54 am
Location: York
Contact:

Re: The 'Who we are photo thread' part 2

Postby Battlewolfe » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:14 pm

It's between the fudge brownie and the Cookie dough one! ..i couldn't choose between them.. the fridge is full of both! :lol:

User avatar
CBinks118
Definitely Not Nu
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:23 pm

Re: The 'Who we are photo thread' part 2

Postby CBinks118 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:36 pm

Battlewolfe wrote:It's between the fudge brownie and the Cookie dough one! ..i couldn't choose between them.. the fridge is full of both! :lol:


Aaahhh....So your Fridge is full of Frijj....i see...

firenphoenix
Lowly Peon
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:36 pm

Re: The 'Who we are photo thread' part 2

Postby firenphoenix » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Here goes

...Apologies its hard to find a pic of just me! but i'm the one leading the horse!

Image

Name: Andrea
Nickname: Phoenix, Flame
Lives: North Yorkshire
Likes: Music (metal, rock, punk etc) esp Misfits & Judas Priest! My bloke (not the one stood behind me in the pic! he will be on another post here) My horse 'Pest' my cats, magners, fags
Dislikes: People who think they are better than everyone else
First BOA: this will be our first....we cant come for the whole weekend we are getting married on saturday!....Damn!
Last edited by firenphoenix on Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

firenphoenix
Lowly Peon
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:36 pm

Re: The 'Who we are photo thread' part 2

Postby firenphoenix » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:28 pm

Another bad pic from our collection of bad pics....

Image

Name: Chris
Nickname: Fire, Firestarter
Lives: North Yorkshire
Likes: Motorhead, Evanescence,ACDC ,Queen , metal/punk, My dogs, motorbikes, car and motorbike racing/rallycross
last gig Motorhead last year
fave footy team Barnsley
Dislikes: The incosidorate b**tard who ran over my cat yesterday
First BOA: 2009....coming with phoenix for the start honeymoon!