The 'Who we are photo thread' part 2

For general discussion of all things metal-related.
RedTeamWins
Denim Demon

Re: The 'Who we are photo thread' part 2

Postby RedTeamWins » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:55 am

heavymetalninja wrote:
inman wrote:I've just realised I forgot to say I hate metallers.
:lol:

you hate metalheads? and youre going to bloodstock? :S

Oh come on, that reeked of sarcasm....
and if it didn't I'm about to look foolish :eyes:

HouShian
Consort of the Beast

Postby HouShian » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:41 pm

owwwwwwwned!

slashnthrash
Definitely Not Nu

Postby slashnthrash » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:26 pm

Beckie wrote:Ha. I used to have the Lion King soundtrack on my iPod. But I hid it as a compilation so people didn't judge me :P

Now, I couldn't care less. My Elton John stands proudly, along with my Andrew Lloyd Webber,in my collection =D=D

I have Elton John and Andrew Llloyd Webber proudly on my ipod! They stand tall alongside bands like dark angel and nuclear assault :lol:

But I don't have the lion king :( Wish I did, I have the Tarzan OST on there :rock:
Nothing witty to put? Stick in a chart!

Slev
Paster of Muppets

Postby Slev » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:09 am

I realised I'd not posted on one of these photo threads for the best part of two years, so getting to know the newbies:

Promo-shot:

Cunning action shot by my friend Tom:

Geek credentials:

Name: Slev
Age : Old enough to know better, young enough not to care :P
Lives: In a leafy suburb of Manchester with the best girlfriend on earth.
Favourite things: Metal, Gaming, Sci-Fi TV, computers
Least favourite things: Reality TV, sport, soap opera, celebrity culture,false metal, people who are inconsiderate and/or don't take responsibility for their own actions
First bloodstock attended: 2003
Last Gig : Paganfest

inman
Definitely Not Nu

Postby inman » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:12 am

RedTeamWins wrote:
heavymetalninja wrote:
inman wrote:I've just realised I forgot to say I hate metallers.
:lol:

you hate metalheads? and youre going to bloodstock? :S

Oh come on, that reeked of sarcasm....
and if it didn't I'm about to look foolish :eyes:

Yes i was being sarcastic, metalheads are intelligent, have a great sense of humor and are extremely loyal to the best music on the planet. :rock:

reverend
Leather Rebel

Postby reverend » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:22 am

inman wrote:
Yes i was being sarcastic, metalheads are intelligent, have a great sense of humor and are extremely loyal to the best music on the planet. :rock:

Very true; we will fight to the death to defend dubstep.

Beckie
Definitely Not Nu

Postby Beckie » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:52 am

slashnthrash wrote:
Beckie wrote:Ha. I used to have the Lion King soundtrack on my iPod. But I hid it as a compilation so people didn't judge me :P

Now, I couldn't care less. My Elton John stands proudly, along with my Andrew Lloyd Webber,in my collection =D=D

I have Elton John and Andrew Llloyd Webber proudly on my ipod! They stand tall alongside bands like dark angel and nuclear assault :lol:

But I don't have the lion king :( Wish I did, I have the Tarzan OST on there :rock:

Mine goes -

Amorphis, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Angra, Anthrax.....

Then Edguy, Elton John, Eluveitie, Elvenking, Ensiferum...

It's a pretty metal mix!! Haha :P

reverend
Leather Rebel

Postby reverend » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:57 am

Beckie wrote:
slashnthrash wrote:

Mine goes -

My vinyl goes Abdullah, Abomination, AC/DC, Accept, The Accused, Aceium, Acid, Acid Reign, Adam And The Ants, Adrenalin OD
So I cover all ground; Metal, punk and effete pirates.

jello
Leather Rebel

Postby jello » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:29 pm

inman wrote:Image

You sir have scarey fingers
:lol: :lol:

someone else
Denim Demon

Postby someone else » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:39 pm

jello wrote:

Related to Phil Anselmo?

She wanted nothing...and I delivered

http://www.last.fm/user/apm11

andeh
Denim Demon

Postby andeh » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:41 pm

Or one of these bastards?

inman
Definitely Not Nu

Postby inman » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:43 pm

Related to Phil Anselmo?

No, but long fingers are useful for playing guitar actually. :D

Lay down your fingers to the gods rock and roll... BLACK METAL! :rock:

slashnthrash
Definitely Not Nu

Postby slashnthrash » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:22 pm

someone else wrote:
jello wrote:

Related to Phil Anselmo?

slightly off topic, i have that dvd rack...Resume thread
Nothing witty to put? Stick in a chart!

heavymetalninja
Warrior of Metal

Postby heavymetalninja » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:44 pm

Beckie wrote:
slashnthrash wrote:

Mine goes -

Mine goes; !T.O.O.H.!, 1349, 3 inches of blood, Abgott, Abigor, Aborted, Absu, Acid Drinkers, Agalloch, Airbourne , The Alan Parsons Project, Alestorm, Algol, Alice Cooper, Alice In Chains, Amon Amarth, Amorphis, Anacrusis, Annhilator, Anthrax, Arafel, Arcturus, Arkona , Arsis, Artillery, Ataraxie, Athiest, At The Gates, Autopsy, Avantasia, Bal, Sagoth, Bathory, Battleheart, Behemoth, Beherit, Behold... The Arctopus, Belphegor , Benediction, Bestial Mockery, Black Label Society, Black Sabbath, Black Stone Cherry, Blind Guardian, Bloodbath, Blotted Science, Bolt Thrower, Borknagar, Bruce Dickinson, Buckethead, Burzum, Cancer, Candlemass, Cannibal Corpse, Captain Dan & The Scurvy Crew, Carcass, Carnage , Carnivore, Carpathian Forest, Cathedral, The Cavalera Conspiracy, Celtic Frost, Cerebral Fix, Ceremonial Castings, Children Of Bodom, Chthonic, Coheed And Cambria, Control Denied, Corrosion Of Conformity, Crowbar, Cryptopsy, Cynic, D.R.I., Damageplan, Dark Angel, Dark Forest, Dark Fortress, Dark Funeral, Dark Tranquility, Darkthrone, David Allan Coe , Death, Death Angel, Deathspell Omega, Decapitated, Deeds Of Flesh , Defiance, Deicide, Demilich , Demons & Wizards, Destruction, Desultory , Diamond Head, Dies Irae, Dimmu Borgir, Dio, Disincarnate, Dismember, Dissection, Down, DragonForce, Dragonland, Dream Evil, Dream Theater, Drowned, Drudkh, Dying Fetus, Edguy, Einherjer, Electric Wizard, Eluveitie, Elvenking, Emperor, Empyrium, Enid, Ensiferum, Enslaved, Entombed, Enthroned, Epica, Exhorder, Exodus, Evile, Evil Scarecrow, Extol, Fairyland, Faith No More, Falkenbach, Fantomas, Finntroll, Firewind, Flight Of The Conchords, Flotsam And Jetsam, Focus, Folkearth, Forgotten Tomb, Forgotten Woods, Fueled By Fire, Fu Manchu, Gamma Ray, Gehenna, Godflesh, Gorgoroth, Gorguts, Grand Magus , Grave, Grave Digger, Graveland, Graveworm, Grimm, Guns N' Roses, Hades, HammerFall, Hate Eternal, Hate Forest, The Haunted, Hayseed Dixie, Heathen, Hellhammer, Helloween, Holy Knights, Hordak, Hypocrisy, I, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Immolation , Immortal, In Flames, Incubus (Death/Thrash Metal Band), Insane Clown Posse, In The Woods..., Into Eternity, Intruder, Inveracity, Iron Maiden, Isengard, Isis, Jaldaboath , Kalmah, Kamelot, Karl Sanders, King Crimson, Khold, King Diamond, Kivimetsän Druidi, Korpiklaani, Kreator, Krisiun , Kyuss, Lacuna Coil, Lair Of the Minotaur, Led Zeppelin, Legion Of The Damned, Leviathon, Liquid Tension Experiment, Living Sacrifice, Lykathea Aflame, Lynryd Skynyrd, Machine Head, Mael Mordha, Malevolent Creation, Manditory, Manegarm, Manilla Road, MANOWAR, Marduk, Masterplan, Mastodon, Mayhem, The Meads Of Asphodel, Megadeth, Melvins, Mercyful Fate, Metal Church, Metallica, Michael Angelo Batio, Ministry, Moonsorrow, Moonspell , Morbid Angel, Motley Crue, Motorhead, Mourning Beloveth, Mr Bungle, My Dying Bride, Nae'blis, Naglfar, Nailbomb, Napalm Death, Necrophagist, Negura Bunget, Neurosis, Nevermore, Nightwish, Nihilist , Nile, Nirvana, Nocturnal Rites, Nocturnus, Nokturnal Mortum, Northaunt , Norther, Nortt, Obituary, Odious Mortem, Omega Massif, Opeth, Orange Goblin, Origin , Overkill, Ozzy Osbourne, Pantera, Pantheon I, Paradise Lost, Pentagram, Pestilence, Possessed, Primal Fear, Prong, Queensryche, The Quill, Quo Vadis, Racer X, Rainbow, Raventhrone, Rebel Meets Rebel, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rhapsody Of Fire, Ride The Sky, Running Wild, Rush, Rusty Cooley, S.O.D., Sabaton, Sabbat, Sacred Reich, Saint Vitus, Samael, Satyricon, Saxon, Scorpions, Sentenced, Septic Flesh, Sepultura, Seventh Angel, Shining, Sigh, Six Feet Under, Skeletonwitch, Skyclad, Slaughter, Slayer, Sodom, Sonata Arctica, Soulfly, Soundgarden, Spawn Of Possession, Spinal Tap, Spiral Architect, Steve Earle & The Del McCoury Bnad, Steve Vai, Stratovarius, Suffocation, Suicidal Tendencies, Swallow The Sun, Summoning, Swashbuckle, Symphony X, Taake , Tankard, Temnozor, Tenacious D, Testament, Therion, Threshold, Throwdown, Thyrfing, Thy Serpent, Tiamat, Tool, Trollfest, Turisas, Twisted Sister, Type O Negative, Tyr, UFO, Ulver, Vader, Venom, Vesania , Vintersorg, Vio-Lence, Virgin Black, Voivod , W.A.S.P., Watain, Watchtower, Waylander, Waylon Jennings, White Zombie, Willie Nelson , Windir, Winds, Wintersun, Witchfinder General, Withered, Wojnar, Wolfchant, Wolves In The Throne Room, Worship, Xasthur, Zombie Destruktion,
The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all your Tears wash out a Word of it.

enemywithin
Consort of the Beast

Postby enemywithin » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:28 pm

what the fuck :o