The 'Who we are photo thread' part 2

For general discussion of all things metal-related.
User avatar
Rammsoldat
Warrior of Metal
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:43 am
Location: North wales

Postby Rammsoldat » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:22 pm

ok, shall i sing a viking-ish song too?
This post contains discretion, reader nudity is advised

_maria_86
Lowly Peon
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:06 am
Location: Spain

Postby _maria_86 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:36 am

Image


Name: Maria
Age : 20
Lives: Madrid,Spain
Favourite things: Music,gigs,films
Least favourite things: People who pretend to be what they aren't.
First bloodstock attended: 2007 will be my first
Last Gig: Korpiklaani
Next Gig: http://www.monstersofrock.es/ (Brujeria,Children of Bodom,Slayer...)
...Collect some stars to shine for you...

RonesyJoe

Postby RonesyJoe » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:40 pm

Right here goes:

Image


Only kidding....


Image


Name: Dewi
Nick: Jonesy, Ronesy Joe, Tone
Age : 23
Lives: Holywell, North Wales (hello to the guys on previous pages also from Holywell, Towyn, Colwyn Bay etc!)
Favourite things: Music, playing guitar, reading, gaming, drinking
Least favourite things: Arrogance, lack of manners, someone eating during a phone conversation
First bloodstock attended: This will be my first time *GASP* Be gentle.
Last Gig: Download
Next Gig: Wacken

User avatar
Thrasher07
Consort of the Beast
Posts: 229
Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 8:19 pm
Location: Isle of Wight
Contact:

Postby Thrasher07 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:35 pm

RonesyJoe wrote:Right here goes:

Image


Only kidding....


[


Lmao, you legend! :lol:

RonesyJoe

Postby RonesyJoe » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:58 pm

What you talkin' bout, Willis? :D

Xzar
Denim Demon
Posts: 4109
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:27 pm

Postby Xzar » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:40 pm

Image

Mmmm fresh meat!

Serious competition; Free gin and tonic to whoever identifies the refrence!

User avatar
Twaddlefish
Denim Demon
Posts: 8157
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:21 pm
Location: York, baby

Postby Twaddlefish » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:49 pm

Xzar wrote:Image

Mmmm fresh meat!

Serious competition; Free gin and tonic to whoever identifies the refrence!


Dungeon Keeper?
Littlemissmetal wrote:Women are stupid, as a rule.



Latest review: Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes

User avatar
thecult
Consort of the Beast
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:16 pm
Location: Sheffield
Contact:

Postby thecult » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:07 pm

Xzar wrote:Image

Mmmm fresh meat!

Serious competition; Free gin and tonic to whoever identifies the refrence!


the butcher from diablo 1 if i remember right
Bob Ross, admit it you always new he was god

Xzar
Denim Demon
Posts: 4109
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:27 pm

Postby Xzar » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:20 pm

Well done! It is from Diablo I. Now if you can find me at BOA I'll give you that free drink :D

Ross
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2842
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 4:56 pm

Postby Ross » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:22 pm

DK was just as ace as Dibbs though.

User avatar
Bauul
Slayer of Wimps/Posers
Posts: 776
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:45 am
Location: Various, UK (Usually Lancaster)
Contact:

Postby Bauul » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:06 am

Ross wrote:DK was just as ace as Dibbs though.


Don't get me started on DK, I'll rant to anyone who doesn't care to listen for HOURS about how damn sweet that game was. And in hindsight, just how METAL it was. What's could be more metal than a massive fat red demon, with a hoop earning, farting at everyone and giving them the V sign. Legend!

User avatar
gelder
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2826
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:20 am
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Postby gelder » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:56 am

Bauul wrote:
Ross wrote:DK was just as ace as Dibbs though.


Don't get me started on DK, I'll rant to anyone who doesn't care to listen for HOURS about how damn sweet that game was. And in hindsight, just how METAL it was. What's could be more metal than a massive fat red demon, with a hoop earning, farting at everyone and giving them the V sign. Legend!


:lol: the game summed up in one paragraph...man that game was awesome
Image

FUCKING SUCK!!!!

:p

User avatar
lars_ulrichs_blister
Denim Demon
Posts: 6210
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:46 am
Location: Birkenhead, Wirral
Contact:

Postby lars_ulrichs_blister » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:38 am

Nice hat!!!

Image
If God is black then he is Samuel L Jackson

Image

User avatar
Rammsoldat
Warrior of Metal
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:43 am
Location: North wales

Postby Rammsoldat » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:22 pm

RonesyJoe wrote:Right here goes:

Image


Only kidding....


Image


Name: Dewi
Nick: Jonesy, Ronesy Joe, Tone
Age : 23
Lives: Holywell, North Wales (hello to the guys on previous pages also from Holywell, Towyn, Colwyn Bay etc!)
Favourite things: Music, playing guitar, reading, gaming, drinking
Least favourite things: Arrogance, lack of manners, someone eating during a phone conversation
First bloodstock attended: This will be my first time *GASP* Be gentle.
Last Gig: Download
Next Gig: Wacken


Dude my good mate Hundmetall moved up to hollywell recently, he roams these boards but is off at graspop at the moment.

Always nice to see metal gogs about the place :yes:
This post contains discretion, reader nudity is advised

RonesyJoe

Postby RonesyJoe » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:36 pm

Ah right, nice one.

I really am quite surprised - the entire non-chav population of Holywell must frequent these boards then :lol: