The 'Who we are photo thread' part 2

For general discussion of all things metal-related.
Beardy
I am the Law!

Re: The 'Who we are photo thread' part 2

Postby Beardy » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:40 am

Aye, I'd say it was terrifyingly shit myself :lol:

Ndnd
Denim Demon

Postby Ndnd » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:53 am

Trixxy wrote:dodgy bday pic!

Name:Kim
Nick:Kim, Kimmy etc!
Lives:London Town!
Favourite things:HAIR METAL. I'm getting into the harder side of things however...
Least favorite things:Chavs, Arrogant Men, Cheap Clothes,

Last Gig:Crashdiet! It was in Sweden!

B-O-A going to be my first, hopefully it won't scare me too much! (Some friends have convinced me to go!)

Yay another Kim :)
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

Kylan_Paassa
Denim Demon

Postby Kylan_Paassa » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:25 pm

Beardy wrote:Aye, I'd say it was terrifyingly shit myself :lol:

I little secret. Nothing really scares me, be it the new "scary as fuck" film or things do with ghosts etc, anything that plays with your mind... just makes me laugh. But things where you have to sit or walk through darkness such as ghost trains (depsite how utterly shit they are) make me shit bricks :lol:

I was at terror tower at some seaside resort which you have to walk through and you see various scary things, cant remember where... and there was a bit with flashing lights and aliens ( i dont dislike aliens) but somehow ended up full on cacking myself and fainting cos id wound myself up so much about it before going in :rofl:

Anything that makes me jump.... i think, not sure why though, cos i dont mind it in films or real life or whatever. I think its cos you dont know whats coming next and youre expecting the worst, dunno.

Lets all get me on it when im pissed if its there this year, could be an interesting one!
RedTeamWins wrote:
Turbo wrote:I presented the goods and I got no reply. Good job this isnt ebay.

A+++ EXCELLENT MOOBS, WOULD VIEW AGAIN.

rage-mink-storm
Powermetal Child

Postby rage-mink-storm » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:42 pm

Pazuzu213 wrote: Was at Bloodstock '09 with my cousin Nick so I figured I'd throw a post on here. You may have seen me walking around with third degree sunburn, etc.

hmm... or trying (and failing) to purchase Jagermeister in the morning and having to ask random Scottish lasses? :D
we musta spent about £70 between us just on Jager shots!! hehe Good Times!

xx
Well rejoice, because they're just jealous they don't get any binary noodles!

Pazuzu213
Consort of the Beast

Postby Pazuzu213 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:25 am

Last edited by Pazuzu213 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Kylan_Paassa wrote:I was at terror tower at some seaside resort which you have to walk through and you see various scary things, cant remember where... and there was a bit with flashing lights and aliens ( i dont dislike aliens) but somehow ended up full on cacking myself and fainting cos id wound myself up so much about it before going in :rofl:

Terror Tower in Scarborough? I've been there twice.. once when I was little and had to run all the way through it (my parents said there was someone at the end dressed as Freddy Krueger who had to open the door for us because we weren't meant to be there yet). Second time I was like 14 but there was a little kid in the group with us who got scared shitless so we had to run through it again :lol:
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

chris_brennan
Warrior of Metal

Postby chris_brennan » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:14 pm

Name: Chris
Nick: Jesus
Lives: Up i shakey wakey, but moving to Bristol in September
Favourite things: Metal, rugby, gigs, cboozing
Least favourite things: The plague of indie kids that seems to have been unleashed upon the world
First bloodstock attended - 2008
Last Gig - death angel xD

Kylan_Paassa
Denim Demon

Postby Kylan_Paassa » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:14 pm

Applecore wrote:
Kylan_Paassa wrote:I was at terror tower at some seaside resort which you have to walk through and you see various scary things, cant remember where... and there was a bit with flashing lights and aliens ( i dont dislike aliens) but somehow ended up full on cacking myself and fainting cos id wound myself up so much about it before going in :rofl:

Terror Tower in Scarborough? I've been there twice.. once when I was little and had to run all the way through it (my parents said there was someone at the end dressed as Freddy Krueger who had to open the door for us because we weren't meant to be there yet). Second time I was like 14 but there was a little kid in the group with us who got scared shitless so we had to run through it again :lol:

Yeah thats the one. We got chased by a man with a chainsaw at the end. I grabbed my mums hand and dragged her along, she smacked her face off the wall :rofl:
RedTeamWins wrote:
Turbo wrote:I presented the goods and I got no reply. Good job this isnt ebay.

A+++ EXCELLENT MOOBS, WOULD VIEW AGAIN.

isabiggles
Denim Demon

Postby isabiggles » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:03 pm

chris_brennan wrote:Image

Name: Chris
Nick: Jesus
Lives: Up i shakey wakey, but moving to Bristol in September
Favourite things: Metal, rugby, gigs, cboozing
Least favourite things: The plague of indie kids that seems to have been unleashed upon the world
First bloodstock attended - 2008
Last Gig - death angel xD

Fuck, indie kids are cunts.
Turbo wrote:Nice one Will.

chris_brennan
Warrior of Metal

Postby chris_brennan » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:27 pm

isabiggles wrote:

You have no idea, last yeat at college there were shit loads of metal heads, this year theres about 4 of us and an overwhelming amount of indie kids who sprang out of nowhere FML :(

isabiggles
Denim Demon

Postby isabiggles » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:59 pm

chris_brennan wrote:
isabiggles wrote:

You have no idea, last yeat at college there were shit loads of metal heads, this year theres about 4 of us and an overwhelming amount of indie kids who sprang out of nowhere FML :(

Paaaaah, you have no idea. I am the ONLY metalhead at my school (believe my i've checked) and there's bazillions of hipsters and indie fuckers littered around. When I first joined the school there were a bunch of metalheads in the sixth form who I never spoke to but two years later and i'm the last one left. Sure, you get people who like some decent bands but no proper metalheads.

HollyTheHeadbanger
Denim Demon

Postby HollyTheHeadbanger » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:55 pm

isabiggles wrote:
chris_brennan wrote:
isabiggles wrote:

Paaaaah, you have no idea. I am the ONLY metalhead at my school (believe my i've checked) and there's bazillions of hipsters and indie fuckers littered around. When I first joined the school there were a bunch of metalheads in the sixth form who I never spoke to but two years later and i'm the last one left. Sure, you get people who like some decent bands but no proper metalheads.

I've been the only metalhead in my school since starting there, in year 7. I still am, and I'm now in the sixth form. I don't know, when I leave the sixth form I can only hope some God among-men of a kid can hold the flag high amidst the sea of indie/scene/chav cunts that make up my school. The sixth form's not so bad, but fucking hell the younger years are such cocky, judgemental shits, it's hilarious. They're so squeaky and generally short and fat as well.

chris_brennan
Warrior of Metal

Postby chris_brennan » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:32 am

HollyTheHeadbanger wrote:
isabiggles wrote:Paaaaah, you have no idea. I am the ONLY metalhead at my school (believe my i've checked) and there's bazillions of hipsters and indie fuckers littered around. When I first joined the school there were a bunch of metalheads in the sixth form who I never spoke to but two years later and i'm the last one left. Sure, you get people who like some decent bands but no proper metalheads.

I've been the only metalhead in my school since starting there, in year 7. I still am, and I'm now in the sixth form. I don't know, when I leave the sixth form I can only hope some God among-men of a kid can hold the flag high amidst the sea of indie/scene/chav cunts that make up my school. The sixth form's not so bad, but fucking hell the younger years are such cocky, judgemental shits, it's hilarious. They're so squeaky and generally short and fat as well.

Well then i stand corrected, some people do have it worse then me with the indie kid problem xD

i can safely say i envy neither of ya :yes:

HollyTheHeadbanger
Denim Demon

Postby HollyTheHeadbanger » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:18 pm

When I was in about year 10 or 9 some group of scrotes in the year below tried giving me shit for no reason other than being me. One tried punching me in the face so I threw him against a wall head first.

The funniy thing was that it wasn't even on purpose as such, but shit did it feel good. I might have been PMS'ing like fuck. :eyes:

The funnier thing was when they (there were about 10 of them, seriously) shat themselves and turned around to fetch some old sibling or some shit.

They haven't said anything to me when they've been unable to make a hasty getaway/not been a distance away since.

Now it's just all the year 7-10-ish folk because they think they're Immortal. Haaahh.

tl;dr - Grr, I am mighty.

isabiggles
Denim Demon

Postby isabiggles » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:37 pm

HollyTheHeadbanger wrote:When I was in about year 10 or 9 some group of scrotes in the year below tried giving me shit for no reason other than being me. One tried punching me in the face so I threw him against a wall head first.

The funniy thing was that it wasn't even on purpose as such, but shit did it feel good. I might have been PMS'ing like fuck. :eyes:

The funnier thing was when they (there were about 10 of them, seriously) shat themselves and turned around to fetch some old sibling or some shit.

They haven't said anything to me when they've been unable to make a hasty getaway/not been a distance away since.

Now it's just all the year 7-10-ish folk because they think they're Immortal. Haaahh.

tl;dr - Grr, I am mighty.

I'm legging it if I see any kind of blonde hair at BOA.