The 'Who we are photo thread' part 2

For general discussion of all things metal-related.
User avatar
Twaddlefish
Denim Demon
Posts: 8157
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:21 pm
Location: York, baby

Postby Twaddlefish » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:03 am

Le Chat wrote:Least favourite things: Rosbeefs


You cheese eating surrender monkey! :lol:

Why do we get a sudden influx of hot girls the second I leave?
Littlemissmetal wrote:Women are stupid, as a rule.



Latest review: Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes

User avatar
lars_ulrichs_blister
Denim Demon
Posts: 6210
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:46 am
Location: Birkenhead, Wirral
Contact:

Postby lars_ulrichs_blister » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:35 am

Twaddlefish wrote:
Le Chat wrote:Least favourite things: Rosbeefs


You cheese eating surrender monkey! :lol:

Why do we get a sudden influx of hot girls the second I leave?


i think you answered your own question there mate. :twisted:
If God is black then he is Samuel L Jackson

Image

CapenCyber
Lowly Peon
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:28 pm
Location: London/Cardiff
Contact:

Postby CapenCyber » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Twaddlefish wrote:
Le Chat wrote:Least favourite things: Rosbeefs


You cheese eating surrender monkey! :lol:

Why do we get a sudden influx of hot girls the second I leave?


I don't know, but if it causes more hot french girls to turn up could you go away again please?

And Hello! first post, I'll put a picture of myself up when I don't think I'm looking too hideous.

User avatar
Rickles_the_Mighty
Denim Demon
Posts: 3195
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:06 pm
Location: Dewsbury
Contact:

Postby Rickles_the_Mighty » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:33 pm

Don't worry about looking hideous. I look fucking awful in 99% of pictures I'm in.
Image Laz0r Image
Strictly business at the front, international party at the back.

STORMWARRIOR for BOA '13!

User avatar
Twaddlefish
Denim Demon
Posts: 8157
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:21 pm
Location: York, baby

Postby Twaddlefish » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:12 pm

lars_ulrichs_blister wrote:
Twaddlefish wrote:
Le Chat wrote:Least favourite things: Rosbeefs


You cheese eating surrender monkey! :lol:

Why do we get a sudden influx of hot girls the second I leave?


i think you answered your own question there mate. :twisted:


Bastard. ;)
Littlemissmetal wrote:Women are stupid, as a rule.



Latest review: Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes

User avatar
*red*
Leather Rebel
Posts: 1083
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:34 am
Location: Cardiff
Contact:

Postby *red* » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:38 pm

Rickles_the_Mighty wrote:Don't worry about looking hideous. I look fucking awful in 99% of pictures I'm in.


Apparently I only look nice if I smile naturally but I can't do that in pics so I constantly look like a moody b**ch.
Oh well.
]I'm dyslexic and have trouble spelling. Please do not correct me.

I try my best...sometimes for you spelling nazis that is not enough

User avatar
Bauul
Slayer of Wimps/Posers
Posts: 776
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:45 am
Location: Various, UK (Usually Lancaster)
Contact:

Postby Bauul » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:48 am

Use my tactic, my photo (right back on page 2 or something) is taken from 20 feet away, with me in a massive duffel coat, can't make out a thing, mwahaha.

User avatar
Rickles_the_Mighty
Denim Demon
Posts: 3195
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:06 pm
Location: Dewsbury
Contact:

Postby Rickles_the_Mighty » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:05 am

*red* wrote:
Rickles_the_Mighty wrote:Don't worry about looking hideous. I look fucking awful in 99% of pictures I'm in.


Apparently I only look nice if I smile naturally but I can't do that in pics so I constantly look like a moody b**ch.
Oh well.


I've been told I look like a mutant, a scary paedo, a girl, frightening, and many more things.

I'd take moody over those any day.
Image Laz0r Image
Strictly business at the front, international party at the back.

STORMWARRIOR for BOA '13!

Xzar
Denim Demon
Posts: 4109
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:27 pm

Postby Xzar » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:21 pm

[quote=Le Chat]

Favourite things: Twisted Evil Frog legs n Mortal Kombat n Champagne
Least favourite things: Rosbeefs
[/quote]

Want to meet up at BOA and perhaps, I don't know, get married? I'm 6000th best in the world at Mortal Kombat ;)

Rosbeefs though, hmm :lol:

User avatar
Bauul
Slayer of Wimps/Posers
Posts: 776
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:45 am
Location: Various, UK (Usually Lancaster)
Contact:

Postby Bauul » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:09 pm

Xzar wrote:
Le Chat wrote:
Favourite things: Twisted Evil Frog legs n Mortal Kombat n Champagne
Least favourite things: Rosbeefs


Want to meet up at BOA and perhaps, I don't know, get married? I'm 6000th best in the world at Mortal Kombat ;)



I'll take you all on at mortal kombat! As long as I'm allowed to use Noob-Saibot I'm INVINCIBLE.

If I'm not allowed to use Noob, I'm only partly any good, lol.

carly
Definitely Not Nu
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:25 pm
Location: peterborough, england
Contact:

Postby carly » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:32 pm

seeing as ive been registered on here and browsing for a while, i thought it would only be right to post on here!


Name: carly.
Nick: carlybean.
Age : 19
Lives: peterborough.
Favourite things: music. jagermeister. travelling. reading.
Least favourite things: spiders. eew.
First bloodstock attended: open air 2005
Last Gig: wacken open air.

Image

my friend tom and i on the way to hamburg last year!

User avatar
Le Chat
Lowly Peon
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:16 pm
Contact:

Postby Le Chat » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:18 pm

Xzar wrote:[quote=Le Chat]

Favourite things: Twisted Evil Frog legs n Mortal Kombat n Champagne
Least favourite things: Rosbeefs


Want to meet up at BOA and perhaps, I don't know, get married? I'm 6000th best in the world at Mortal Kombat ;)

Rosbeefs though, hmm :lol:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :twisted:
Im alreaddy married to Mileena :twisted: Im not allowed to cheat on him or 'FATALITY' id rather have a babality with her wich is unfortunatly not possible :lol:

User avatar
Le Chat
Lowly Peon
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:16 pm
Contact:

Postby Le Chat » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:19 pm

Bauul wrote:
Xzar wrote:
Le Chat wrote:
Favourite things: Twisted Evil Frog legs n Mortal Kombat n Champagne
Least favourite things: Rosbeefs


Want to meet up at BOA and perhaps, I don't know, get married? I'm 6000th best in the world at Mortal Kombat ;)



I'll take you all on at mortal kombat! As long as I'm allowed to use Noob-Saibot I'm INVINCIBLE.

If I'm not allowed to use Noob, I'm only partly any good, lol.



Noob-Saibot SUCKS :lol: :D

User avatar
a_p
Leather Rebel
Posts: 1326
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:04 am
Location: East Midlands
Contact:

Postby a_p » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:33 pm

just takes one pretty frentch girl and everyone goes mad lmao

god i love britains :D

AP

User avatar
hairyscarymark
Consort of the Beast
Posts: 439
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:21 am
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Contact:

Postby hairyscarymark » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:28 am

Image
Name: Mark Chalmers (on left in above picture)
Nick: HairyScaryMark
Age : 19 (20 on 26th of August)
Lives: Aberdeen, Scotland
Favourite things: Metal, Guitar, Piano, Keyboards, Curry, Beer, Whisky, Neighbours
Least favourite things: unfriendly people, cheesecake, trifle, big brother, friends who refuse to go to metal festivals despite supposedly being metal heads.
First bloodstock attended - first time will be this year
Last Gig - my friends band last thursday in Aberdeen venue. Many local gigs but not many major bands Last major gig, maybe Nightwish in Febuary 2006?

Thought I would post a 2nd sly one taken a few years a go.
Image