Denim and leather

For general discussion of all things metal-related.
bloodblind
Consort of the Beast

Denim and leather

Postby bloodblind » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:56 am

Gandalf the Red
Denim Demon

Re: Denim and leather

Postby Gandalf the Red » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:00 pm

Death to false credit cards.
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

Blake_Porter
Denim Demon

Postby Blake_Porter » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:00 am

So basically, it’s a credit card for chavs, soccer mums and Apple sheep who will change their lifestyle just to appease the Apple gods

Gandalf the Red
Denim Demon

Postby Gandalf the Red » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:59 am

Hmm. So they are recommending you clean it with IPA?
Isopropyl alcohol vapor is denser than air and is flammable, with a flammability range of between 2 and 12.7% in air. It should be kept away from heat and open flame. Distillation of isopropyl alcohol over magnesium has been reported to form peroxides, which may explode upon concentration. Isopropyl alcohol is a skin irritant. Wearing protective gloves is recommended.

Isopropyl alcohol and its metabolite, acetone, act as central nervous system (CNS) depressants. Poisoning can occur from ingestion, inhalation, or skin absorption. Symptoms of isopropyl alcohol poisoning include flushing, headache, dizziness, CNS depression, nausea, vomiting, anesthesia, hypothermia, low blood pressure, shock, respiratory depression, and coma.

From Wiki.

:lol:
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp