A free-for-all thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
VirginInvader
Denim Demon

Re: A free-for-all thread

Postby VirginInvader » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:07 pm

Not at all mate. I haven't got any beef with the bankers. If I could get away with wearing a suit and making a fortune ripping other people off, I well would. I do take issue with a bunch of lefty scum descending on my city from all over the country to make it stink of piss and shit and make us look like a right bunch of mugs, however. People who have opinions on things and believe in "causes" are cunts, without exception. Feel free to have a little cry and call me an ignorant biggot if you like, maybe even explain how I "don't understand the issue", I'm sure we'll all find it entertaining :P
Seven Sisters - Proper Heavy Metal from London Town. Upcoming shows:

23/05 - Heavy Sound Festival, Poperinge, Belgium
18/07- Metalbrew, London
01/08 - The Black Heart, London
29/08- No Sleep 'Til Dublin

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:09 pm

I have nothing against bankers, as they're few and far between... and there are far more footballers earning far more IN SALARY (as opposed to shares and bonuses), which a lot of those protesters seem to overlook.
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:11 pm

The football players don't get their bonuses from our Tax, and they do their job as requested. If not, they get shipped out post-haste (with Torres as a notable exception, but then who cares. That's a Russian Oligarch's money)

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:12 pm

VirginInvader wrote:

Not at all mate. I haven't got any beef with the bankers. If I could get away with wearing a suit and making a fortune ripping other people off, I well would. I do take issue with a bunch of lefty scum descending on my city from all over the country to make it stink of piss and shit and make us look like a right bunch of mugs, however. People who have opinions on things and believe in "causes" are cunts, without exception. Feel free to have a little cry and call me an ignorant biggot if you like, maybe even explain how I "don't understand the issue", I'm sure we'll all find it entertaining :P

I didn't mean you'd agree with it, more that it'd be about right for explaining my view to you without any argument from it.

No need to, I'd prefer explaining things to something more receptive to reason and logic than you, perhaps a housecat :P

To Jim, I'll probably end up in the banking sector, I've always been a numbers person and I'm taking Accounting A-level atm, the difference being if I were to earn a high wage I'd donate large amounts of my salary to charities etc rather than keep it for myself, and you can hold me to that as much as you like
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:12 pm

Danroush wrote:
Fjar wrote:
Danroush wrote:Ah, was rather uneccessary though, as that link isn't really anything like others i've posted

Testing, testing. This is a benign post.

*random assorted yelling*

that about right? :P

:lol: Yes. That actually made me smile.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Fjar wrote:
Danroush wrote:
Fjar wrote:Testing, testing. This is a benign post.

*random assorted yelling*

that about right? :P

:lol: Yes. That actually made me smile.

I like to be friendly when possible, I just react badly to being mobbed :ugh:
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:23 pm

Danroush wrote: the difference being if I were to earn a high wage I'd donate large amounts of my salary to charities etc rather than keep it for myself, and you can hold me to that as much as you like

Somewhere, this post will be archived.

And in 15 years when you're earning a 6 figure salary, you will come back to it and laugh heartily whilst drinking scotch off an asian hookers bionic arm. I assume we'll have bionics in 15 years.

Pazuzu213
Consort of the Beast

Postby Pazuzu213 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:24 pm

Last edited by Pazuzu213 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.

V-Man
Paster of Muppets

Postby V-Man » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:30 pm

Jobdone wrote:
Danroush wrote: the difference being if I were to earn a high wage I'd donate large amounts of my salary to charities etc rather than keep it for myself, and you can hold me to that as much as you like

I've already screen printed it for good measure :lol:
I used to have a link to a social networking site here but these days you all probably already know who I am.

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:32 pm

V-Man wrote:
Jobdone wrote:

I've already screen printed it for good measure :lol:

Glad of it :yes:

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:42 pm

If Dan's wise to Hedonic Adaptation, then you guys could all be in trouble!

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:51 pm

herzeleid wrote:If Dan's wise to Hedonic Adaptation, then you guys could all be in trouble!

Well yes I am, but another way of seeing it is that it's better for me to be doing a banking job and giving a large amount back into society than someone else doing the job and keeping it for themself

V-Man
Paster of Muppets

Postby V-Man » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Pazuzu213 wrote:You can tell a society is decadent and has lost it's shit all over the place when the best expression of outrage and protest it can muster is to set up a fucking hobo stable. In parts of the world where there's actual sincere desire and need to change the system - there are revolutions. In England, a bunch of people sit around holding each other's dicks.

:lol: True story
I used to have a link to a social networking site here but these days you all probably already know who I am.

VirginInvader
Denim Demon

Postby VirginInvader » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:31 pm

Pazuzu213 wrote:What's your opinion on Wrexham FC, cunt?

That's different, football actually matters :P
Seven Sisters - Proper Heavy Metal from London Town. Upcoming shows:

23/05 - Heavy Sound Festival, Poperinge, Belgium
18/07- Metalbrew, London
01/08 - The Black Heart, London
29/08- No Sleep 'Til Dublin

Womble
Denim Demon

Postby Womble » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:01 pm

I found the Occupy Protests fucking hilarious.

"By camping here, we show our solidarity against capitalism and that'll totally kill lobbying!"