A free-for-all thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Noodle
I am the Law!

Re: A free-for-all thread

Postby Noodle » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:40 pm

following on from a comment on a spam thread that people took upon themselves to respond to :rolleyes:

Fjar wrote:FFS, when's Nottingham going to come up? So sick of waiting for excellent deals on kitchens.

I deleted it a week or so ago. Gotta be quick with these kinds of things
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

Azubi
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Azubi » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:44 am

I noticed the Sun is trying to pin that school shooting on the guy being a 'geek' and a 'goth as if that explains it all'. Making quite a big deal out of the fact he was a part of his high school's tech club and used to play multiplayer games at LAN parties at the same time brushing over the fact he also played for his schools baseball team.
http://www.azubi.co.uk - Azubi's Adventures in Abandonment :)

fluffymoo wrote:Fucking hell, Mike - you really are wrong all the time.

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:09 pm

I expect little more from them, but then there is a general pattern of "isolated nerd" with the whole shooting spree things. They're bound to focus on the things that contributed to them snapping.

xBERSERKERx
Denim Demon

Postby xBERSERKERx » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Has anyone ever had a bad trip?
Alex. wrote:This record better be as fit as Bezerker's ex's sister or I'm gonna be pissed.

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:29 pm

xBERSERKERx wrote:Has anyone ever had a bad trip?

I trip-sitted someone who had a bad 'un.

After witnessing that experience I'd never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever consider doing them.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:34 pm

I'm lucky in so far as never having had a bad trip.

Make sure you've got people you trust around, who've done the thing before, and you should be fine.

Oh, and only do it if you actually want to, obviously :P If you're feeling anxious or whatever, it ain't gonna translate well. Unless you're taking mdma. That usually ends well no matter how you're feeling. But considering the word "trip" was used, I'm guessing it ain't that.

Czech's Mate
Denim Demon

Postby Czech's Mate » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:45 pm

Moonburp wrote:
xBERSERKERx wrote:Has anyone ever had a bad trip?

I trip-sitted someone who had a bad 'un.

After witnessing that experience I'd never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever consider doing them.

This....it was one of the nastiest / scariest things I've ever witnessed....I've never even been tempted since.
Television is the opium of the people

kanet666 wrote: I can deal with the odd Slipknot track now and then. Pantera on the other hand are dreadful and I'd rather stab myself in the eye with a rusty fork than put up with them.

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:44 am

xBERSERKERx
Denim Demon

Postby xBERSERKERx » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:09 am

I was skeptical about taking it in the first place, in the end I thought why not, I'm either going to have a shit night, or a fucking awesome trip. It just went down hill, and experience actually overwhelming to the point where I don't even want to take anything else again. The guy who got it, was a good friend, he did try his best to heighten the atmosphere, but he left to go get some for someone else, later that night I probably had the most deep conversation I have ever had with someone. I had to walk home with my brother, which was fine, but then I got home and I was on my own, it just hit. I've never been scared to the point where I didn't want to think anymore because I knew it would eventually cause me to lose the plot. I knew instantly, when I took it, that it was going to be amazing or horrible and quite frankly, it's an experience I'll never want to do again.

This was a form of acid, 25i tab, tiny 1cm x 1cm cardboard, stick under your tongue for 25 minutes. At the start I was like, awh yeah, this is pretty good, but all of a sudden, my hands felt fiercely locked in position, couldn't move from there, couldn't roll a cigarette, make a drink or whatever, I thought, Ok, I'll try in a bit, it left after a while, but then that's when it felt like 1000s of bad thoughts just passing through, was one of the biggest and most dangerous emotional few hours, the thing is, we took these around 6pm, it felt a good seven hours we had them, but it was only 7pm, I thought wow. To be fair, and honest, I didn't even think I was going to survive until it finished around 12. Sat down, played cards, had a few smokes and beers, watched a film, I haven't been to sleep properly yet. Doesn't help I stayed up watching wrestling, but, I actually feared if I put my head onto that pillow, when I was on my own, I wouldn't last long.
Alex. wrote:This record better be as fit as Bezerker's ex's sister or I'm gonna be pissed.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:14 pm

At uni I took some pretty strong salvia and had a pretty bad time. I thought I was dead and trapped in some sort of fourth dimension. :lol:
The worst part about it was it lasted for a long time. Even 12 hours after I still wasn't right. Not doing that again any time soon! I've realised that I don't like being out of my head, I like to know what's real and what's going on at all times.

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:18 pm

Nantha wrote:The worst part about it was it lasted for a long time. Even 12 hours after I still wasn't right. Not doing that again any time soon! I've realised that I don't like being out of my head, I like to know what's real and what's going on at all times.

Dude I lived with in first year was like this after taking coke. He came into my room the next day while I was trying to work and just lay on my floor begging me to mother him. :|

He was a pretty weird guy anyway.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Nantha wrote:At uni I took some pretty strong salvia and had a pretty bad time. I thought I was dead and trapped in some sort of fourth dimension. :lol:

Jesus.

I've literally never heard a story about a good salvia trip.

xBERSERKERx
Denim Demon

Postby xBERSERKERx » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:33 pm

I was talking to one of my friends on Twitter about it, she also had a pretty fucked up night, the same night I did. Maybe it was a crazy weekend for a few people. :lol: Overall, I'm glad I did it, it's made me realise a fuck load of things. But, yeah, never repeated.

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:07 pm

Nantha wrote:The worst part about it was it lasted for a long time. Even 12 hours after I still wasn't right. Not doing that again any time soon! I've realised that I don't like being out of my head, I like to know what's real and what's going on at all times.

I'd hate that. Truthfully I hate being too drunk, don't mind merry but I hate being plastered.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Kylan_Paassa
Denim Demon

Postby Kylan_Paassa » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:11 pm

Only ever done weed, and that was when pissed, all it did was make me hyperactive, which is bizarre. Dread to think what I would see on acid, my thoughts are mad enough day to day :lol:
RedTeamWins wrote:
Turbo wrote:I presented the goods and I got no reply. Good job this isnt ebay.

A+++ EXCELLENT MOOBS, WOULD VIEW AGAIN.