The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Ensorcelled
Denim Demon

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Ensorcelled » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:59 pm

Yiff in hell furfag etc.

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Ensorcelled wrote:Yiff in hell furfag etc.

Nice. :|
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:04 pm

HolleyR wrote:Nope not joking... Erm and yes i'm one of 'them' I guess. We've been together since November and I don't have any 'normal' photos of us together!

Genuine question:

Doesn't doing it in those costumes get really really really uncomfortable around this time of year?

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:04 pm

I looked at a girl once and she was wearing lion onesie and I was like "man I bet that shit is soft" and then I realised that being a furry would be kind of awesome as long as you never had to roleplay being a dalmation, like you just got some chick to wear a cat costume nad you put your willy in her and that part was lovely but at the same time she had this elaborate costume on and was all soft and it'd be like stroking a cat or dog except your dick would be in a vagina so like double the pleasure yo.

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:39 pm

That's really really not my thing :|

I can't really stop people being into that sort of thing unless they start screaming oppression, which is ironic given they're invariably white middle-class kids, just extremely geeky.

thehairyone
Denim Demon

Postby thehairyone » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:36 pm

HolleyR wrote:The only pictures I have of me and my boyfriend involve fur o.o

:lol:

Eh, each to their own. So long as your having fun.

Your eyes fucking freak me out.

Andy Hall
Denim Demon

Postby Andy Hall » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:33 pm

And people think i'm weird :lol:

It takes all sorts, if we were all in to the same stuff, the world would be very boring
Owen wrote:I must admit that even for you Andy, wanting a paddling pool to see people in bikinis is pretty creepy. :lol:

HolleyR
Lowly Peon

Postby HolleyR » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:27 am

A lot of people think it's about sex but to me it isn't. I recently helped raise over £11,000 for charity and i'm a fully background checked and safe children's entertainer. As for the 'yiffing in hell' comment - what happened to stamping out prejudice and intolerance everywhere? :?

And it does get kind of warm but there are a few tricks behind it. I wear Under armour to keep me cool, I sometimes have a camelpack with ice water on my back and when the fursuit head was built, a small fan was installed in the muzzle to keep my face cool.

And yeah his eyes are meant to be angry grr :lol:

Anyway, me and my boyfriend started dating nearly a year ago and I can't wait to celebrate a year! I bet it sounds silly to people who have been together 10+ years to see someone getting giddy over 1 year :P

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:37 am

Heh, as you're actually entertainers half this thread is now sitting quietly thinking '... awkward!' and probably swallowing whatever comments they made earlier :P

If you think a year passes quick, it passes even quicker as time goes on. Hell, it's our second wedding anniversary in two weeks :o
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

Cowbacca
Consort of the Beast

Postby Cowbacca » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:09 pm

Fairly sure the "yiff in hell" thing was a joke making fun of the typical 4chan reaction to furries.

HolleyR
Lowly Peon

Postby HolleyR » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:20 pm

Either way it's not very funny :|

And wow second wedding anniversary! Congratulations! I'd love to be at a point in my life where I could be saying that. The longest relationship i've ever had was 2 years but we just ended up becoming two different people who didn't get on anymore...

Me and my boyfriend have lots in common though, but this thread has made me realise that we need more regular pictures together!

Andy Hall
Denim Demon

Postby Andy Hall » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:32 pm

HolleyR wrote:A lot of people think it's about sex but to me it isn't. I recently helped raise over £11,000 for charity and i'm a fully background checked and safe children's entertainer. As for the 'yiffing in hell' comment - what happened to stamping out prejudice and intolerance everywhere? :?

I don't even know what Yiffing In Hell means, but personally i'd more confident in myself and not worry what others think, hell you dress like that, you have to be quite brave already
Owen wrote:I must admit that even for you Andy, wanting a paddling pool to see people in bikinis is pretty creepy. :lol:

Ensorcelled
Denim Demon

Postby Ensorcelled » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:33 pm

Lawd this place is far too serious sometimes.

Andy Hall
Denim Demon

Postby Andy Hall » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Ensorcelled wrote:Lawd this place is far too serious sometimes.

How can people dressing like teddy bears be serious :lol:

Getting upset by people not understanding it however, is a bit silly, stand by your convictions and bollocks to what others think :yes:

Andy Hall
Denim Demon

Postby Andy Hall » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:49 pm

I saw an episode of CSI with them in, it was just well, weird :lol:

And i'm with Gandalf leather and pvc rules

Now her, i'd sleep with :o
Last edited by Andy Hall on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.