Trivial Grumblings

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Purple n Batty
Consort of the Beast

Re: Trivial Grumblings

Postby Purple n Batty » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:15 pm

It feels like the baby is up against my ribs on the right. Not very comfy and not good considering we have at least 3 hours car travel ahead of us.

Smindas
Denim Demon

Postby Smindas » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:22 pm

peypea wrote:
Smindas wrote:
peypea wrote:You wouldn't know, you never come out anymore </3

I mean, it's literally been about 4 weeks max, but I'm sure that'll change soon enough <3

I want to believe you, but I've been hurt too many times before. I just don't know if I can trust you :(

I'm a busy man.

VirginInvader
Denim Demon

Postby VirginInvader » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:24 pm

Looking like a second successive Saturday night in. Unheard of. I'm actually considering heading to Doom Over London just to hang out with people, but I think the music would probably bore me to tears :lol:
Seven Sisters - Proper Heavy Metal from London Town. Upcoming shows:

23/05 - Heavy Sound Festival, Poperinge, Belgium
18/07- Metalbrew, London
01/08 - The Black Heart, London
29/08- No Sleep 'Til Dublin

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:28 pm

VirginInvader wrote:Looking like a second successive Saturday night in. Unheard of. I'm actually considering heading to Doom Over London just to hang out with people, but I think the music would probably bore me to tears :lol:

Bellend, I suggested beers tonight because I couldn't do yesterday. Quit your whining.
But I've only just got out of work so yeaah.

Tg for today, area manager faffed around loads at work so I've ended up leaving two and a half hours late.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

thehairyone
Denim Demon

Postby thehairyone » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:01 pm

My TG of the day is because public transport is crap today I couldn't stay out in London to see Ania or Hamdir :(

VirginInvader
Denim Demon

Postby VirginInvader » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:44 pm

Mega stressful family dinner, yet again. Glad to get that out of the way for another couple of months.
Seven Sisters - Proper Heavy Metal from London Town. Upcoming shows:

23/05 - Heavy Sound Festival, Poperinge, Belgium
18/07- Metalbrew, London
01/08 - The Black Heart, London
29/08- No Sleep 'Til Dublin

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:34 pm

ITV. I'd quite like to watch the political leader's debate, but the Andoid app is an abysmal intrusion of phone storage space and refuses to even load any ads up, let alone play any content. They apparently haven't worked out how to utilise the magic of downloading for viewing offline. The website uses Flash player, STV doesn't believe I live at a business in Edinburgh. I don't use a PC any more.

TL;DR: ITV is single handedly responsible for my political ignorance when I put a cross next to my local UKIP candidate's name to sort out those Irish immigrants who come over here and steal our low, mid and high paid jobs.

I could just google it, but the risk of wasting 2 hours of my life watching social awkward people argue over each other with arrogant egomaniacs and constitutionally destructive personalities may not be reward enough for going above and beyond what should be expected to access this program. It's not like there's blanket election coverage in other places or anything.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

Gandalf the Red
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Gandalf the Red » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:51 pm

I think they later repeated it on the BBC Parliament channel.

Found it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... ers-debate
“He likes having the ball, playing football, passes. It’s like an orchestra. But it’s a silent song. But I like heavy metal more. I always want it loud.” - Jürgen Klopp

Tet
Denim Demon

Postby Tet » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:20 pm

The lid popped on the bottle of shower gel this morning on my way to work. It was in my bag. Consequently, my rucksack is now full of gloop. Sigh.
CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:10 pm

Mini power nap (forced as I sat too comfortably and put my feet up) and now I feel worse. FFS.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

MetalBeast
Denim Demon

Postby MetalBeast » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:12 pm

tranmerefan wrote:Mini power nap (forced as I sat too comfortably and put my feet up) and now I feel worse. FFS.

I usually find that, when I've had a run of bad nights, I feel far, FAR shitter after my first GOOD night of sleep than I did after any of the previous BAD nights.
All right, so I MADE a mistake! ONE MISTAKE!
Can't a man start over?! Do I have to keep on PAYING?! HUH?!
Maybe I should make another mistake! ...maybe TWO more!

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:14 pm

Gandalf the Red wrote:I think they later repeated it on the BBC Parliament channel.

Found it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... ers-debate

My hero :yes:
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:23 pm

The lack of sliced Applewood cheddar in the stores here. I could only find the non-sliced version which is all crumbly falling apart and won't slice all nicely anymore.

Best fucking cheese though, I remember years ago we put it in these huge burgers we made and it was godly.

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:28 pm

Think ASDA do it sliced.
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:06 pm

Yeah they would, that's where I recall we'd get it from. And Sainsburys. Both of which are too far from me in Bristol for it to be worth it. Maybe I'll have a gander in some of the wee Sainsburys on Gloucester Rd.

Next time my mates do a BBQ I'm definitely hunting some down and pairing it with the poshest burgers I can get :drool: