The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
xBERSERKERx
Denim Demon

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby xBERSERKERx » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:31 pm

On topic, this lass whom I was with on the turn of the new year, wants to take things slow and not fuck it up again. Undecided on what to do right now, all of the other relationships I have been in seem to have happened far too quickly for my liking. With myself, going to university in nine months time. I'm undecided on whether to just risk it, hope we survive whilst I'm in university, or just carry on being single.
Alex. wrote:This record better be as fit as Bezerker's ex's sister or I'm gonna be pissed.

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:33 pm

xBERSERKERx wrote:Well, atleast someone else is getting shamed on now in this thread. Whenever, either me or Dan say we pull girls it gets hate paraded, however, when someone else does it, they get congratulation blow jobs off everyone.

Pretty much, would probably be the same if Mike were to mention pulling too :rolleyes:

Sorry I can't offer advice on your actual problem, I'm steering well clear of relationships till I'm out of my teenage years and not surrounded by people who think it's better to be in a relationship and sleep with someone else, than it is to just not be in a relationship and have the freedom to do what you want
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:33 pm

I'm sorry (sort of) but that's because the two of you are known as dicks on here. I'm just not sure why some people feel the need to act like pricks behind the monitor, because trying to convince people irl that you're not will just become a lot harder with time - you're just digging your own graves, so to speak.

Smindas
Denim Demon

Postby Smindas » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Anyway, my take on it is this. Dan did nothing wrong, but came across as somewhat cocky. It happens, no foul. Then he got put down a peg or two in retaliation. Again, no real harm done. That's all just general banter and is all fine. Dan might get on some people's tits, but I doubt few genuinely and actively dislike him - it'd be a petty reason to do so.

You, Beserker, on the other hand, gloat time and time again about the wide array of girls you fuck over. You think it makes you appear a ladies man to constantly provide us with tales about how many girls you either get with, cheat on, bitch about or otherwise humiliate. The fundamental difference between you and Dan is you're actually a bit of a twat. Either that, or you're trying very hard to convince us you're a bit of twat, in which case - congrats!

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:39 pm

Smindas wrote:Anyway, my take on it is this. Dan did nothing wrong, but came across as somewhat cocky. It happens, no foul. Then he got put down a peg or two in retaliation. Again, no real harm done. That's all just general banter and is all fine. Dan might get on some people's tits, but I doubt few genuinely and actively dislike him - it'd be a petty reason to do so.

You, Beserker, on the other hand, gloat time and time again about the wide array of girls you fuck over. You think it makes you appear a ladies man to constantly provide us with tales about how many girls you either get with, cheat on, bitch about or otherwise humiliate. The fundamental difference between you and Dan is you're actually a bit of a twat. Either that, or you're trying very hard to convince us you're a bit of twat, in which case - congrats!

I'd agree with that to some extent, such as on the part about me, but I think in Beserker's case, he does often get misconstrued, such as recently some people bring up stuff related to an ex of his, and IIRC said something about him cheating on the ex with his sister which wasn't even true

The point of that being people try and assume the worst of him so it backs up their reasons to mock him
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:40 pm

Danroush wrote:The point of that being people try and assume the worst of him so it backs up their reasons to mock him

It doesn't help with some of the shit he posts, though.
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

Smindas
Denim Demon

Postby Smindas » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:46 pm

Danroush wrote:The point of that being people try and assume the worst of him so it backs up their reasons to mock him

Admittedly, this is somewhat true too. It's that old situation where people start to seek out evidence to support their rigid view rather than alter their opinion based on new information. There is some unjust treatment of Beserker, but he also does post some pretty reprehensible shit.

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:55 pm

siliconfury wrote:

It doesn't help with some of the shit he posts, though.

Oh of course, the same could possibly be said about me, doesn't excuse people from over-reacting to posts though, especially when in the "What pissed you off today" thread which I know this isn't right now, but so regularly people over-react in that thread it's ridiculous :lol:

Pazuzu213
Consort of the Beast

Postby Pazuzu213 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Last edited by Pazuzu213 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:14 pm

Pazuzu213 wrote:Here's a heads up;

This is the internet. Why do you permanently aggrieved McFucks dedicate so much time and energy to baring your hearts and souls on a message board, and then trying to save e-face?

Go download some music or something you cockroaches.

Because many of us know each other in real life and therefore have various friends on this forum

xBERSERKERx
Denim Demon

Postby xBERSERKERx » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:20 pm

Who said I was trying to save it? I was just asking for reasons why Dan and I get put down, I got the reasons I asked for. The end. Now hoddle off your high horse int3rw3bz g0d.
Alex. wrote:This record better be as fit as Bezerker's ex's sister or I'm gonna be pissed.

Pazuzu213
Consort of the Beast

Postby Pazuzu213 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:24 pm

Last edited by Pazuzu213 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:08 pm

Pazuzu213 wrote:
Danroush wrote:
Pazuzu213 wrote:Here's a heads up;

This is the internet. Why do you permanently aggrieved McFucks dedicate so much time and energy to baring your hearts and souls on a message board, and then trying to save e-face?

Go download some music or something you cockroaches.

Because many of us know each other in real life and therefore have various friends on this forum

So go meet in a pub and do this the old fashioned way.

xBERSERKERx wrote:Who said I was trying to save it? I was just asking for reasons why Dan and I get put down, I got the reasons I asked for. The end. Now hoddle off your high horse int3rw3bz g0d.

I'm a real life god.

Well not all of us live near each other and as we don't all have your real life god powers of infinite money and ability to travel across the country in milliseconds, using the forum works quite well for us :yes:

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:36 pm

This is all very uninteresting.

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:42 pm

Jobdone wrote:This is all very uninteresting.

^
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage