A free-for-all thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
AnnihiSlateR
Denim Demon

Re: A free-for-all thread

Postby AnnihiSlateR » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:38 pm

I seem to possibly be the only person I know who hasn't taken anything (beyond alcohol I guess). I don't mean that in a holier than thou way, I have no problem with people taking stuff, it's their life and all that. Just never saw the appeal myself.
The Inner Tent is Not Flame Retardant!
http://www.last.fm/user/annihislater18

Kylan_Paassa
Denim Demon

Postby Kylan_Paassa » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:03 pm

AnnihiSlateR wrote:I seem to possibly be the only person I know who hasn't taken anything (beyond alcohol I guess). I don't mean that in a holier than thou way, I have no problem with people taking stuff, it's their life and all that. Just never saw the appeal myself.

aye I agree, I was only offered a bit of a spliff by a mate when I was 18 and impressionable :lol: but have never chose to take anything, and it was a very small amount when I did have a smoke. I dunno, drinking seems to do the trick, cant imagine anything that alters you even more than that. must feel weird.
RedTeamWins wrote:
Turbo wrote:I presented the goods and I got no reply. Good job this isnt ebay.

A+++ EXCELLENT MOOBS, WOULD VIEW AGAIN.

TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:27 pm

I just watched Mars Attacks and realised the Strangetown town in Sims 2 is totally based on it. I wonder if i'm the only person sad enough to have noticed that.

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:35 pm

TheLotusEater193 wrote:I just watched Mars Attacks and realised the Strangetown town in Sims 2 is totally based on it. I wonder if i'm the only person sad enough to have noticed that.

I'd never seen Scarface when I started playing GTA Vice City and got a little confused when I watched the film, thinking "This looks a lot like a game I know..."

Yeah that doesn't answer anything really, I'd say the more famous the film the more likely people have realised it?
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

Azubi
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Azubi » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:41 am

AnnihiSlateR wrote:I seem to possibly be the only person I know who hasn't taken anything (beyond alcohol I guess). I don't mean that in a holier than thou way, I have no problem with people taking stuff, it's their life and all that. Just never saw the appeal myself.

I haven't either and I rarely drink outside of social drinking once in a blue moon. I choose not to because I like to be in full control of myself and like to be aware of what is going on around me. I also don't have a problem with people taking stuff as long as it doesn't negatively impact on other people.
http://www.azubi.co.uk - Azubi's Adventures in Abandonment :)

fluffymoo wrote:Fucking hell, Mike - you really are wrong all the time.

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:40 am

No. I've never done any because they don't appeal. Never even attempted to smoke; my lungs are bad enough as it is.

I have been lucky in a way, most of my mates aren't drug users at all either (bar booze) so no peer pressure. Most of us wouldn't even know where to get stuff from. :lol:
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:52 am

Weed's the strongest I've done. On the rare occasion I'm offered any, I know what my limits are and they're never very high. The effects are rarely anything special. I'll never knowingly take anything 'harder'.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

henryburch
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby henryburch » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:13 am

always wonderd how cool a bloodstock forum app would be ...

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:22 am

henryburch wrote:always wonderd how cool a bloodstock forum app would be ...

Why make one?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... rome&hl=en

henryburch
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby henryburch » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:32 am

Moonburp wrote:
henryburch wrote:always wonderd how cool a bloodstock forum app would be ...

Why make one?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... rome&hl=en

haha good point.

xBERSERKERx
Denim Demon

Postby xBERSERKERx » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:29 am

Is it better to fall asleep at 4:30am or try and stay up all day and fall asleep at say, 10pm?
Alex. wrote:This record better be as fit as Bezerker's ex's sister or I'm gonna be pissed.

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:14 am

Kylan_Paassa wrote:

aye I agree, I was only offered a bit of a spliff by a mate when I was 18 and impressionable :lol: but have never chose to take anything, and it was a very small amount when I did have a smoke. I dunno, drinking seems to do the trick, cant imagine anything that alters you even more than that. must feel weird.

Pretty much this. I've been offered weed plenty of times but never tried it. Couldn't give a toss who's done what, really, as long as they keep it out of my face and don't try to pressure me into trying it. It's never appealed to me as I've always figured the buzz I get from alcohol is plenty.
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

Azubi
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Azubi » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:45 am

Lost Prophets singer has been charged with being a peadophile.
http://www.azubi.co.uk - Azubi's Adventures in Abandonment :)

fluffymoo wrote:Fucking hell, Mike - you really are wrong all the time.

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:35 am

My money's on Edmonds by Christmas.
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:53 am

^ Unveiling paedophiles who have actually committed offences is one thing. Speculating about people without any knowledge is completely another. Don't do it.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.