The Wrestling Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
The Warlord
Hell Bent for Leather

Re: The Wrestling Thread

Postby The Warlord » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:36 pm

I Know Edge won but i really cant see him and Jericho having a title match at WrestleMania unless Jericho wins the title at No Way Out in Hell in a Cell but they don't need a title involved in the fued. Also i recon it will be HBK Vs. HHH. HBK Sucker "Superkicked" HHH at Survivor Series in the triple threat with Cena and he eliminated HHH at the Rumble DX are gonna explode and HBK was talking about Retiring after WM thats what made me decide on a Career Ending Match.
Instant Wanker.....Just Add Beer!

The Toad
Paster of Muppets

Postby The Toad » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:45 pm

The Warlord wrote:I Know Edge won but i really cant see him and Jericho having a title match at WrestleMania unless Jericho wins the title at No Way Out in Hell in a Cell but they don't need a title involved in the fued. Also i recon it will be HBK Vs. HHH. HBK Sucker "Superkicked" HHH at Survivor Series in the triple threat with Cena and he eliminated HHH at the Rumble DX are gonna explode and HBK was talking about Retiring after WM thats what made me decide on a Career Ending Match.

I'd imagine they'll run Michaels/HHH at the next PPV for the title shot, with Michaels winning and facing Undertaker at Mania. If he is retiring, he'll bow out with a title run, so Undertaker will drop to him before retiring himself.

gelder
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby gelder » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:41 pm

After several weeks of high tension between UK fans and TNA over the pulling of their PPV schedule from Bravo 2 TNA President has announced the following:

Dixie Carter posted the following on her facebook and twitter profiles:

You can now watch TNA PPVs LIVE online starting 2/14. Go to tnavideovault.com for details!

This offer is also to extended to other countries that do not get PPV's via cable or satellite distribution

Now in the comfort of your own home and wherever you have internet access you can watch all of the action LIVE anywhere in the world that TNA Pay-Per-View events are not already offered via cable or satellite distribution. The PPV will be available in both English and Spanish. This event takes place on Sunday February 14, 2010 at 8pm ET (New York City time) and is available for only $14.99 US. All major credit cards are accepted.

:x

FUCKING SUCK!!!!

:p

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:02 pm

BUT IT WAS FREE ON BRAVO :cry:
il just download them from now on anyway
i dont get why they changed that though cause bravo isnt free so TNA must have still been getting paid
although now they get more money from us i suppose
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

http://www.last.fm/user/CrappyMike

The Warlord
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby The Warlord » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:06 pm

download from stagevu.com all PPVs are usually on there the day after they been on live in america.
Instant Wanker.....Just Add Beer!

MetalBeast
Denim Demon

Postby MetalBeast » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:27 pm

wintermourn wrote:no comedy entry though :(

I think they were stupid not to have Borat as a comedy entrant in the 2007 Royal Rumble, shortly after the film was released.
All right, so I MADE a mistake! ONE MISTAKE!
Can't a man start over?! Do I have to keep on PAYING?! HUH?!
Maybe I should make another mistake! ...maybe TWO more!

Calibur
Denim Demon

Postby Calibur » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:31 pm

Monday's RAW was surprisingly good compared to recent weeks' offering.

MetalBeast
Denim Demon

Postby MetalBeast » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:47 pm

I'm glad Vince has finally decided to stop calling his Tuesday night offering ECW. The original concept may have been to bring back ECW, but within a few months that had been ruined.
All right, so I MADE a mistake! ONE MISTAKE!
Can't a man start over?! Do I have to keep on PAYING?! HUH?!
Maybe I should make another mistake! ...maybe TWO more!

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:18 am

Calibur wrote:Monday's RAW was surprisingly good compared to recent weeks' offering.

Yep and the chemistry between Bret and Vince is very good, fantastic performance from both of them , a shame about Batista coming in and ruining it tbh

Calibur
Denim Demon

Postby Calibur » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:22 am

ANDREWHALL28 wrote:
Calibur wrote:Monday's RAW was surprisingly good compared to recent weeks' offering.

Yep and the chemistry between Bret and Vince is very good, fantastic performance from both of them , a shame about Batista coming in and ruining it tbh

Yeah, I think they have to though. This is clearly gonna end up with a WM and Bret's in no state to work, so we'll probably get some kind of Batista/Cena deal with one in the others corner.

But I've loved this angle so far, been ace.

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:56 am

Bret has said he can still take a regular bump, which means logically speaking, he could do a street fight type scenario

Calibur
Denim Demon

Postby Calibur » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:59 am

ANDREWHALL28 wrote:Bret has said he can still take a regular bump, which means logically speaking, he could do a street fight type scenario

Possibly, but I'm not convinced. As much as I love the guy, Batista looked like he was being ridiculously careful with him for the beatdown.

But we'll soon find out.

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:05 am

Calibur wrote:
ANDREWHALL28 wrote:Bret has said he can still take a regular bump, which means logically speaking, he could do a street fight type scenario

Possibly, but I'm not convinced. As much as I love the guy, Batista looked like he was being ridiculously careful with him for the beatdown.

But we'll soon find out.

i did see him go for the bomb then spin him around :lol:

If Batista bombs Bret, he will kill him

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:56 am

Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:42 am

Anyone watching Elimination Chamber?