The Relationships Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Smindas
Denim Demon

Re: The Relationships Thread

Postby Smindas » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:33 pm

For the newcomers to this thread, of which there suddenly seem to be many; have you guys read any of Herzsam's posts before? Lighten up.

Strapping Young Kate
Paster of Muppets

Postby Strapping Young Kate » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:35 pm

Assuming that was aimed at me; I am aware. :P
Moonburp wrote:Now everyone has Daniel Radcliffe's todger burned into their retinas and I feel like it's my fault.

Turbo wrote:Dont fucking diss the Babybel, sheep shagger.

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:37 pm

tbh polyamorous people are more often than not people who dont want to just have one partner because they're greedy or whatever

I mean I may hate relationships as a general rule but when I'm in one, its the one person and one person alone
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

Strapping Young Kate
Paster of Muppets

Postby Strapping Young Kate » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:39 pm

I completely agree with that. I think a lot of the time people who want to be 'poly' just shouldn't get into relationships in the first place.
Moonburp wrote:Now everyone has Daniel Radcliffe's todger burned into their retinas and I feel like it's my fault.

Turbo wrote:Dont fucking diss the Babybel, sheep shagger.

MentalInfestation
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby MentalInfestation » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:40 pm

Dunno what you might catch :eyes: I'd get out of it before you get too attached to her.
Is no longer using this forum. Adios, off to pastures new with some "grown ups" and less egos :)

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:43 pm

I will admit what I said, as usual was fairly tongue in cheek with a nugget of pure truth. The whole point of a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship should be a commitment to one person based on strong feelings towards them in my lovely opinion. If THAT is even too much for a person to manage, they clearly have something massively wrong with them. Also, it's fairly likely she infact does not have self-respect, and she's trying to fill that massive hole... With cocks.

Amelia
Consort of the Beast

Postby Amelia » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:45 pm

Smindas wrote:For the newcomers to this thread, of which there suddenly seem to be many; have you guys read any of Herzsam's posts before? Lighten up.

i know he is generally a miserable bastard, but playfully insulting someone you know is different from calling someone you don't know a whore with no self respect, especially when he goes on to say that she is clearly not a good person.

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:47 pm

Amelia wrote:
Smindas wrote:For the newcomers to this thread, of which there suddenly seem to be many; have you guys read any of Herzsam's posts before? Lighten up.

i know he is generally a miserable bastard, but playfully insulting someone you know is different from calling someone you don't know a whore with no self respect, especially when he goes on to say that she is clearly not a good person.

She's not reading this i'm assuming. Lighten the hell up, it's the internet.

twilightoftheidols
Denim Demon

Postby twilightoftheidols » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:50 pm

Amelia wrote:

its the internet
Insurgency - War Thrashing Chaos - Militant Death Cult MLP due September 2017 https://insurgencythrashuk.bandcamp.com

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:51 pm

herzeleid wrote:Also, it's fairly likely she infact does not have self-respect, and she's trying to fill that massive hole... With cocks.

:lol:

Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon

Postby Littlemissmetal » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:52 pm

Lighten up, seriously.

And actually, whether they would put it the same way or not, I think the majority of people probably share his opinion on the situation. I certainly do, for one. In my opinion if you can't handle monogamy, stay the hell out of relationships.
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.

Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic

twilightoftheidols
Denim Demon

Postby twilightoftheidols » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:54 pm

The funny thing is that shes probably complaining to someone and saying "FFS my bf is so controlling, he wont even let me sleep with other guys!"
Insurgency - War Thrashing Chaos - Militant Death Cult MLP due September 2017 https://insurgencythrashuk.bandcamp.com

Smindas
Denim Demon

Postby Smindas » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:55 pm

herzeleid wrote:
Amelia wrote:

Don't worry Sam, you're still the people's bitter and unrelenting voice :)

Amelia
Consort of the Beast

Postby Amelia » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:56 pm

herzeleid wrote:
Amelia wrote:

it was the "nugget of pure truth" in what you said that i was rolling my eyes at to begin with. i don't seriously think you want the girl to kill herself and i realize that what you said was mostly tongue in cheek. i just don't think theres anything wrong with being poly or that people who are have no self respect. and as i'm not upset, i can't really lighten up more. :rolleyes:

Amelia
Consort of the Beast

Postby Amelia » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:58 pm

twilightoftheidols wrote:The funny thing is that shes probably complaining to someone and saying "FFS my bf is so controlling, he wont even let me sleep with other guys!"

:lol: hardly. like i said before, i'm not poly. i just don't think that people who are wired differently than me have something wrong with them.