The Wrestling Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Re: The Wrestling Thread

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:02 pm

That RKO was nuts :o , but why keep bashing Evan Bourne , I just don't get it , he has the ability to be a big player in the company and they keep knocking him back

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:06 pm

ANDREWHALL28 wrote:That RKO was nuts :o , but why keep bashing Evan Bourne , I just don't get it , he has the ability to be a big player in the company and they keep knocking him back

Because seeing a guy randomly rise up and beat everyone is fucking annoying, so they want him to earn his stripes?

See for the fucking annoying part: Cena/Sheamus/McIntyre

wintermourn
Denim Demon

Postby wintermourn » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:07 pm

ANDREWHALL28 wrote:That RKO was nuts :o

link? im intrigued
Jobdone wrote:I kissed a decent amount of men last night.

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 pm

More down to Vince not liking small guys , and liking his brute muscle men , who can't do much and tend to be bloody boring to watch as a result of their size :(

I just hope that Low Ki gets on the main rosta

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:12 pm

ANDREWHALL28 wrote:Ok big rumour doing the rounds is that Cena is going to be turning heel and revealed as the leader of the Nexus :o

Now that is something I would want to see

:?
i was thinking more he takes down every member of nexus and puts them out of action by doing very un cena like things, making him leader of nexus would be a mistake imo
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

http://www.last.fm/user/CrappyMike

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:18 pm

Well the 2 things going around the net are that they want to really do abig shock thing, one option is having HHH as the Nexus leader, but the other is Cena , but there is talk in management that he sells toomuch merch and the kids wouldn't be able to handle Cena turning heel

Personally at this stage in his career i think it would give Cena the opportunity to make a big change to his move set, wardrobe and freshen his character up the way the Undertaker used to , Cena is a talented guy, no matter how bored pople are at his matches, the guy is agood actor , his mic skills are imo the best in the company , and he is capable of adapting, look at the One Night Stand match with RVD for proof of that

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:21 pm

i agree with everything you just said about cena. he absolutely deserves the titles and main events, he may not be the best wrestler in the world but hes better at everything else than anyone else. theres just something about him that makes him seem like a cool guy
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Jobdone wrote:See for the fucking annoying part: Cena/Sheamus/McIntyre

Sheamus is excellent, I will not have you call him into question, fella.

Also, a Cena heel turn would be amazing. He was stale like 4 years ago ffs.

P.S. Saying Cena is better at everything else than everyone is wrong. CM Punk is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better on the mic. He's the best. And better than all of us.

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:33 pm

meh, i like CM punk but he doesnt make me hate him or like him, which cena does excellently
i would invite cena into my home for a cup of tea, because he has charisma and i've never spoken to anyone who was undecided on him, he's like marmite

and sheamus is amazing, i've actually started saying fella to people now, mostly people who are younger than me though :yes:

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:49 pm

The thing is , Sheamus seems to have literally 4 moves :|

CM Punk does nothing really , the best Heel in the company is The Miz , i truly despise the bloke :lol:

Cena is just there, i enjoy his mic work, and his matches , although hit and miss, are entertaining enough , i just think he needs to freshen things up a bit

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:28 am

if wwe are gonna start getting people to freshen things up a bit, get rid of mysterio and bring in some decent cruiser weights and bring the cruiser weight championship back.

also, triple h better be a heel when he comes back, good guy triple h is funny, bad guy triple h is awesome, its like it just comes naturally to him to be a dick

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:14 pm

They've gotten rid of "THE WORLD IS WATCHING" to replace it with some crappy Cena soundbite.

I am not amused.

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:40 pm

god damn it...

the best bit though is when the rock says if you smell then it cuts to mcmahon saying youre fired, as long as they keep that its ok

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:47 pm

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:28 am

Anyone else like who regularly TNA gets wrestlers on the announcers table?

They add something a little different, and they're usually pretty entertaining.