What made you Lol Today?

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
thehairyone
Denim Demon
Posts: 5423
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:19 pm
Location: The badger sett
Contact:

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby thehairyone » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:33 pm

Acupuncture NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Image

Image
Image

User avatar
Jim
Denim Demon
Posts: 11935
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:43 pm
Location: Alfreton, Derbyshire
Contact:

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Jim » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:10 pm

Some huge shaft posted to /r/machineporn...

http://www.reddit.com/r/MachinePorn/com ... s1280x300/

Apparently can transfer 1 TON-MILE of torque.

How the hell do you imagine that amount of force?

(EDIT: think I meant to put this in mind-blown thread).
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

User avatar
WorMzy
Denim Demon
Posts: 5020
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:11 pm
Location: Dundee
Contact:

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby WorMzy » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:00 pm

^ You should check out the other Professor Elemental songs, most of them are brilliant. :lol:
"I don't always go to clubs... but when I do, I enter through the ladies room"
~ Adam Jenson

User avatar
keera_envenomed
Denim Demon
Posts: 7717
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:54 pm
Location: Brizzle

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby keera_envenomed » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:08 pm

My pregnant boss who really hates me is posting something about "hypnobirthing" on Facebook and it is taking all my willpower not to post a hypnotoad.
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

User avatar
thehairyone
Denim Demon
Posts: 5423
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:19 pm
Location: The badger sett
Contact:

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby thehairyone » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:03 pm

keera_envenomed wrote:My pregnant boss who really hates me is posting something about "hypnobirthing" on Facebook and it is taking all my willpower not to post a hypnotoad.


ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

Image
Image

Image
Image

User avatar
metalsam
Denim Demon
Posts: 3424
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:25 am
Location: Bristol / London
Contact:

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby metalsam » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:15 pm

siliconfury wrote:Some huge shaft posted to /r/machineporn...

http://www.reddit.com/r/MachinePorn/com ... s1280x300/

Apparently can transfer 1 TON-MILE of torque.

How the hell do you imagine that amount of force?

(EDIT: think I meant to put this in mind-blown thread).


I want rails that like in my music studio (when it's built). That would be awesome.

User avatar
Katesyl
Paster of Muppets
Posts: 1869
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:11 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Katesyl » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:22 pm

Made a real effort to ask the Leeds College of Music students and OT if it was OK for me to get involved in their music group with the patients today. Didn't occur to me that I'd be sat having to awkwardly sing and wave my hands about to Elvis and Abba with them staring at me like the fucking moron I am.

User avatar
Alex.
Paster of Muppets
Posts: 1653
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:12 pm
Contact:

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Alex. » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:54 pm

Katesyl wrote:Made a real effort to ask the Leeds College of Music students and OT if it was OK for me to get involved in their music group with the patients today. Didn't occur to me that I'd be sat having to awkwardly sing and wave my hands about to Elvis and Abba with them staring at me like the fucking moron I am.
Image

V-Man wrote:If I wanted to act mature why would I have stayed in education? GAWD

User avatar
keera_envenomed
Denim Demon
Posts: 7717
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:54 pm
Location: Brizzle

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby keera_envenomed » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:20 pm

I just remembered that I saw the girl twin of Graeme in town earlier.
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

User avatar
Noodle
I am the Law!
Posts: 10591
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:55 am
Location: Fort Lasagne

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Noodle » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:27 pm

If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

User avatar
Smindas
Denim Demon
Posts: 7936
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:40 pm

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Smindas » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:29 pm

keera_envenomed wrote:I just remembered that I saw the girl twin of Graeme in town earlier.

You totes should have taken a photo!

User avatar
Nantha
Denim Demon
Posts: 9269
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:59 pm
Location: Twickenham
Contact:

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Nantha » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:40 pm

Smindas wrote:
keera_envenomed wrote:I just remembered that I saw the girl twin of Graeme in town earlier.

You totes should have taken a photo!


There are loads of Graeme clones floating around, I've come close to stopping people a couple of times

User avatar
metalsam
Denim Demon
Posts: 3424
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:25 am
Location: Bristol / London
Contact:

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby metalsam » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:53 am

Image

User avatar
Womble
Denim Demon
Posts: 4563
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:33 pm
Location: Aberdeen

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Womble » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:12 pm

Was having sensible adult thoughts until I realised that I'm currently wearing a t-shirt with Spider-Man on it an a hoodie with an astronaut with a Les Paul.

I still haven't grown up evidently :lol:

User avatar
metalsam
Denim Demon
Posts: 3424
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:25 am
Location: Bristol / London
Contact:

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby metalsam » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Womble wrote:
I still haven't grown up evidently :lol:


I'm trying to avoid that at all costs!