What made you Lol Today?

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
SplinteredSoul
Warrior of Metal

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby SplinteredSoul » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:16 am

- Splintered Soul -

PLAYED BLOODSTOCK 2010 http://www.myspace.com/splinteredsoul

Metallinen
Paster of Muppets

Postby Metallinen » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:42 am

wintermourn wrote:playing the deal or no deal arcade game

The itbox one? My friend and I won £3.20 on that tonight. That's the single largest haul we've ever had from one of those things. The fact that we could have won £7.50 if it weren't for our greed is irrelevant.

Obviously, this all went straight back into the machine and was duely lost.

wintermourn
Denim Demon

Postby wintermourn » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:42 am

Metallinen wrote:
wintermourn wrote:playing the deal or no deal arcade game

The itbox one? My friend and I won £3.20 on that tonight. That's the single largest haul we've ever had from one of those things. The fact that we could have won £7.50 if it weren't for our greed is irrelevant.

Obviously, this all went straight back into the machine and was duely lost.

no its an actual deal or no deal game

you get points to win an iphone , wii etc
Jobdone wrote:I kissed a decent amount of men last night.

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:44 am

tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

Kami
Leather Rebel

Postby Kami » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:26 am

This

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-p ... 432887.stm

China shopping centre builds 'car park for women'

A shopping centre in China's Hebei province has built a car park with wider spaces that it says is designed especially to suit women drivers.

The women-only car park in Shijiazhuang city is also painted in pink and light purple to appeal to female tastes.

Official Wang Zheng told AFP news agency the car park was meant to cater to women's "strong sense of colour and different sense of distance".

The parking bays are one metre (3ft) wider than normal spaces, he said. The Wanxiang-Tiancheng shopping centre had also "installed signs and security monitoring equipment that corresponded more to women's needs", he said.

The Global Times website says female parking attendants have been trained to help guide women drivers into their parking spaces. The bays also have extra lighting. Driving in China is a dangerous activity, with more than 200 deaths in road accidents each day last year, AFP reports, citing police statistics.
I'm running 1000km (6 Marathons, 26 Half Marathons & 20 10ks) this year so sponsor me ya bastards!

MentalInfestation
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby MentalInfestation » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:31 am

Kami wrote:This

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-p ... 432887.stm

China shopping centre builds 'car park for women'

A shopping centre in China's Hebei province has built a car park with wider spaces that it says is designed especially to suit women drivers.

The women-only car park in Shijiazhuang city is also painted in pink and light purple to appeal to female tastes.

Official Wang Zheng told AFP news agency the car park was meant to cater to women's "strong sense of colour and different sense of distance".

The parking bays are one metre (3ft) wider than normal spaces, he said. The Wanxiang-Tiancheng shopping centre had also "installed signs and security monitoring equipment that corresponded more to women's needs", he said.

The Global Times website says female parking attendants have been trained to help guide women drivers into their parking spaces. The bays also have extra lighting. Driving in China is a dangerous activity, with more than 200 deaths in road accidents each day last year, AFP reports, citing police statistics.

:lol:
Is no longer using this forum. Adios, off to pastures new with some "grown ups" and less egos :)

Johnny Tightlips
Denim Demon

Postby Johnny Tightlips » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:40 am

It would seem that a certain Benjamin Jenner is back...just received an email asking if one of his bands can play next years Gathering of the Clans. I won't post the email on here, but my reply was-

Mr Jenner,

I am well aware of your reputation in the metal scene in this country and anything associated with you has already been blacklisted from all our events.

Aled

He's also sent the email to a lot of the other European and UK festivals by the looks of things so I shall be forwarding them on information on this man and warning them.

What an idiot :lol:

Cookie_
Denim Demon

Postby Cookie_ » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:48 am

wintermourn wrote:playing the deal or no deal arcade game while waiting for the movie

For a minute there I thought you meant a 'Deal or no deal' movie!!! :lol:
ImageImageImage

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:10 pm

Johnny Tightlips wrote:It would seem that a certain Benjamin Jenner is back...just received an email asking if one of his bands can play next years Gathering of the Clans. I won't post the email on here, but my reply was-

Mr Jenner,

I am well aware of your reputation in the metal scene in this country and anything associated with you has already been blacklisted from all our events.

Aled

He's also sent the email to a lot of the other European and UK festivals by the looks of things so I shall be forwarding them on information on this man and warning them.

I'm going to ask what I assume no-one else knows either. Who is he, and what did he do?

MentalInfestation
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby MentalInfestation » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:19 pm

herzeleid wrote:
Johnny Tightlips wrote:It would seem that a certain Benjamin Jenner is back...just received an email asking if one of his bands can play next years Gathering of the Clans. I won't post the email on here, but my reply was-

Mr Jenner,

Aled

I'm going to ask what I assume no-one else knows either. Who is he, and what did he do?

:lol: Cheers mate, I thought it was me being a noob and not having a clue what was going on.
Is no longer using this forum. Adios, off to pastures new with some "grown ups" and less egos :)

Johnny Tightlips
Denim Demon

Postby Johnny Tightlips » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:32 pm

There was a big topic about him on here a while ago-

/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17576&p=329133&hilit=metal+storm#p329133

Basically he's a scammer. He organised a fake Opeth gig and took off with all the money, he organises fake festivals, he organises real festivals and then just runs off with the money etc...

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:18 pm

The Chinese Prime Minister walks into McDonalds, and asks for a Big Mac. The guy behind the counter asks if he'd like anything else. To which he replies, "Yes, I could murder a shaikh"

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:36 pm

Mr Jenner,

Aled

I lol'd. When will he give up?

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:44 pm

Mr Jenner,

Aled

Oh dear. Will he ever give up?
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

Womble
Denim Demon

Postby Womble » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:26 pm