What made you Lol Today?

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
karmakollapse
Paster of Muppets

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby karmakollapse » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:30 pm

mcroper wrote:
VirginInvader wrote:Aye that happens to me all the time. I remember when we were in some shop in Camden together a few years back, and the bloke came over and said "can I help you ladies?" :lol:

I had that a few years ago, me and my girlfriend were sat in Nandos and the waiter came over like "Y'alright ladies..oh shit..sorry!" I just replied with "Dont worry, i get it all the time, must be the beard!"

When I was young and had long hair, I remember walking past creepy old man who would mutter as I walked past 'Y'alright darling?'

On one hand, flattered, apparently I'm a fit chick worthy of misogynistic comments from strangers... on the other, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Azubi
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Azubi » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:42 pm

Jobdone wrote:
Azubi wrote:I'm a homewrecker! Get in! :lol:

Whilst I'm posting this reply, that woman is being beaten to within an inch of her life.

Some people pay for that sort of stuff. ;)
http://www.azubi.co.uk - Azubi's Adventures in Abandonment :)

fluffymoo wrote:Fucking hell, Mike - you really are wrong all the time.

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:56 pm

All this mistaken for a girl talk reminds me of a few years ago when I was in Dubai.
I had long(ish) hair, and was in a cab with my family. Dad was in the front seat.
We'd almost arrived at where we were going, when the driver started cracking up. Dad asked him what he was laughing at and he said "I thought your son was a girl".
Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

MotorAmarth
Denim Demon

Postby MotorAmarth » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:40 pm

I was at a fancy dress party once and my mate Richard went dressed as a prostitute. When I got there I saw him sat at a table and thought "god, who the hell is that. Whore." and didn't realise it was him/or a boy for a good 2 hours. To be fair he's pretty feminine looking anyway...

Anyway, this made me lol

Jage wrote:I don't like the sound of Mark Owen's voice in Priest.

Strapping Young Kate
Paster of Muppets

Postby Strapping Young Kate » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:44 pm

So the university learning services people sent me a new password. Along with someone else's username. I'm now logged in as someone called Sian. Pahaha, uni fail #947507059.
Moonburp wrote:Now everyone has Daniel Radcliffe's todger burned into their retinas and I feel like it's my fault.

Turbo wrote:Dont fucking diss the Babybel, sheep shagger.

Arran
Consort of the Beast

Postby Arran » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:10 pm

Dani Filth being voted Suffolk's most iconic image!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/musi ... -icon.html

GetToTheChoppar
Denim Demon

Postby GetToTheChoppar » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Last night there was this massive drama with people I know getting details posted on /b/. Yeah, it did go a bit far in the end, but I personally found it all a bit humorous, what with everyone blaming each other on Facebook for who did it and the people on /b/ trying to work it all out themselves.
If anyone was on /b/ last night they would have probably seen it, it was a massive thread.
Turbo wrote:Move on, fuck her off. Smoke crack and worship satan.

Moonburp
Denim Demon

Postby Moonburp » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:35 pm

GetToTheChoppar wrote:Last night there was this massive drama with people I know getting details posted on /b/. Yeah, it did go a bit far in the end, but I personally found it all a bit humorous, what with everyone blaming each other on Facebook for who did it and the people on /b/ trying to work it all out themselves.
If anyone was on /b/ last night they would have probably seen it, it was a massive thread.

That happened to my cousin and his girlfriend about half a year ago, can't remember why though.
Fjar wrote:I can't tell if she's got sun cream on or she's getting crusty round the edges..

I WRITE THINGS
last.fm

Matty_the_Emo_Slayer
Denim Demon

Postby Matty_the_Emo_Slayer » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Azubi wrote:This morning when I went shopping I attracted the attention of a young lady out shopping with her husband and his other wife. She just kept her eyes firmly on me whilst I picked up my fruit and veg. Husband realises that she isn't following him after a couple of minutes, looks at where she is looking, looks at me, looks back at her, looks at me, shouts a bit and then storms out dragging his wife by the arm whilst the other one just dumps the shopping trolley filled with food in the aisle and then he drives off.

I'm a homewrecker! Get in! :lol:

reminds me of last night in the smoking area this busty girl from Donegal was chatting me up, asking if I wanted to motorboat her (of course), asked if I would fuck her, even offered to buy me a Rush ticket (which are something like €70)... all in front of her boyfriend. They ended up having an argument about whether they were "sort of but not really going out" or "actually going out" which I used as an excuse to escape, go get a kebab, and jump in when my mates got in a fight.

Anyway that's what I came in to post
Upcoming Gigs
Aug 25|Bangor|PiL+Undertones+XSLF+Outcasts
Sept 7|B'fast|Rose Tattoo+Girlschool
Sept 15|Dub|Cruachan+Skyclad+Waylander
Sept 27|B'fast|RBOTN+Midnight Force
Oct 10|B'fast|Enslaved+High On Fire

RedTeamWins
Denim Demon

Postby RedTeamWins » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:21 pm

Hope you stay for the child.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:19 pm

:lol:

northern girls eh?

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:24 pm

Tool Academy: The fact that if I was younger I would empathise with the girls when they find out they've been cheated on etc, but watching it now my immediate reaction is "they fucking deserve it" :lol:
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

Johnny Tightlips
Denim Demon

Postby Johnny Tightlips » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:28 pm

Overheard some woman in TK Maxx today talking to another woman-

"I like eating food at lunchtime, because thats when I have lunch"

Nice one Sherlock :lol:

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:55 pm

Made an application for a job in Bristol that's ridiculously similar in description to my last job. I'd probably have to put up with the same archetype of prick and hope they'll look past me using public transport in lieu of my own, but work is work.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:07 am