What made you Lol Today?

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon
Posts: 7063
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:11 pm
Location: Sheffield

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Littlemissmetal » Sun May 03, 2009 6:45 pm

jello wrote:Image


Fantastic :P
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.



Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic

User avatar
MetalBeast
Denim Demon
Posts: 8928
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:44 pm
Location: Nottingham

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby MetalBeast » Sun May 03, 2009 7:38 pm

lars_ulrichs_blister wrote:Found this Motorhead stylee t-shirt on nuclear blast. gave me a giggle anyway.

Image



I bought a t-shirt with this design on it from a stall at the Nottingham Beer festival:

Image
All right, so I MADE a mistake! ONE MISTAKE!
Can't a man start over?! Do I have to keep on PAYING?! HUH?!
Maybe I should make another mistake! ...maybe TWO more!

User avatar
Finnvitka
Denim Demon
Posts: 15479
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: NCC-1701
Contact:

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Finnvitka » Sun May 03, 2009 7:39 pm

I guy I know at rocksoc has a shirt that says "Hamsterhead - Don't be a Lemmyng, be a rodent rocker" on it
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

User avatar
fluffymoo
Denim Demon
Posts: 4260
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:26 pm
Location: Your heart

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby fluffymoo » Sun May 03, 2009 10:21 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCmqzrFL26M

The "So Ronery" song from Team America. Made me giggle.. ^-^
Image

User avatar
lars_ulrichs_blister
Denim Demon
Posts: 6210
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:46 am
Location: Birkenhead, Wirral
Contact:

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby lars_ulrichs_blister » Sun May 03, 2009 11:33 pm

If God is black then he is Samuel L Jackson

Image

User avatar
Charlie_Sangster
Warrior of Metal
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:32 am
Location: South east London

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Charlie_Sangster » Sun May 03, 2009 11:38 pm

lars_ulrichs_blister wrote:wikipedias list of unusual deaths

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unusual_deaths

Mate, I got a book for Christmas called 1001 ridiculous ways to die. It is....hysterical! http://www.amazon.co.uk/1001-Ridiculous-David-Southwell-Adams/dp/1853756784

User avatar
Big D
Denim Demon
Posts: 9381
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: Portsmouth

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Big D » Mon May 04, 2009 3:37 am


User avatar
Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon
Posts: 7063
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:11 pm
Location: Sheffield

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Littlemissmetal » Mon May 04, 2009 7:05 am

http://www.darwinawards.com/

Personally I find this to be the best site for unusual deaths - evolution in action indeed :P
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.



Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic

User avatar
fluffymoo
Denim Demon
Posts: 4260
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:26 pm
Location: Your heart

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby fluffymoo » Mon May 04, 2009 11:26 am

You know you want one....

Image

http://www.kittywigs.com/
Image

User avatar
Metallinen
Paster of Muppets
Posts: 1537
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:30 pm
Location: Cardiff
Contact:

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Metallinen » Mon May 04, 2009 12:39 pm

^ Where do their ears go?

User avatar
lars_ulrichs_blister
Denim Demon
Posts: 6210
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:46 am
Location: Birkenhead, Wirral
Contact:

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby lars_ulrichs_blister » Mon May 04, 2009 2:05 pm

Littlemissmetal wrote:http://www.darwinawards.com/

Personally I find this to be the best site for unusual deaths - evolution in action indeed :P
Charlie_Sangster wrote:
lars_ulrichs_blister wrote:wikipedias list of unusual deaths

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unusual_deaths

Mate, I got a book for Christmas called 1001 ridiculous ways to die. It is....hysterical! http://www.amazon.co.uk/1001-Ridiculous-David-Southwell-Adams/dp/1853756784



Thanks for the tips guys!
If God is black then he is Samuel L Jackson

Image

User avatar
HollyTheHeadbanger
Denim Demon
Posts: 4983
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:49 pm
Location: Glorious Lancashire.
Contact:

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby HollyTheHeadbanger » Mon May 04, 2009 2:24 pm

fluffymoo wrote:You know you want one....

Image

http://www.kittywigs.com/



:rofl:

User avatar
Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon
Posts: 7063
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:11 pm
Location: Sheffield

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Littlemissmetal » Mon May 04, 2009 3:21 pm

A friend's mother saying swine flu will stop all festivals this summer "so you won't be able to go to that horrible thing you go to in August" (meaning BOA).

My response of "leave the hall" was neither understood or appreciated :lol:
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.



Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic

User avatar
keera_envenomed
Denim Demon
Posts: 7717
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:54 pm
Location: Brizzle

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby keera_envenomed » Mon May 04, 2009 3:33 pm

lars_ulrichs_blister wrote:
Littlemissmetal wrote:http://www.darwinawards.com/

Personally I find this to be the best site for unusual deaths - evolution in action indeed :P
Charlie_Sangster wrote:
lars_ulrichs_blister wrote:wikipedias list of unusual deaths

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unusual_deaths

Mate, I got a book for Christmas called 1001 ridiculous ways to die. It is....hysterical! http://www.amazon.co.uk/1001-Ridiculous-David-Southwell-Adams/dp/1853756784



Thanks for the tips guys!


I second that, especially if I get my mate Helen in our group's secret Santa this year :D
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

User avatar
Luke-
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2054
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:18 pm
Location: Blackpool
Contact:

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Luke- » Mon May 04, 2009 4:24 pm

Image
"The thing about numbers is... there's loads of them."
Image