What made you Lol Today?

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
RedTeamWins
Denim Demon
Posts: 8970
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:32 am
Location: SPACE!

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby RedTeamWins » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:51 pm

Beardy wrote:Seeing that Manowar tickets are apparently £37 :lol:

Seeing as I was seriously expecting to have to pay about 50, I'm actually pleasantly suprised. In a way...

User avatar
Jobdone
Denim Demon
Posts: 15679
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 am
Location: Tiny Village, Wales

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Jobdone » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:03 pm

Immort_Reaper wrote:
Jobdone wrote:That is way too forward, what's wrong with you?

He should've thanked her, offered her some kind of hot drink, and then pooper.

Too forward? Normally works for me. :)


No, you see the joke was... it doesn't matter.
Image

User avatar
V-Man
Paster of Muppets
Posts: 1573
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:48 pm

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby V-Man » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:04 pm

Your both presuming I didnt 8)
I used to have a link to a social networking site here but these days you all probably already know who I am.

Dan Jenkins
Denim Demon
Posts: 4251
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:43 pm

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Dan Jenkins » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:06 pm

.
Last edited by Dan Jenkins on Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Immort_Reaper
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2445
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:05 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Immort_Reaper » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:07 pm

Jobdone wrote:
Immort_Reaper wrote:
Jobdone wrote:That is way too forward, what's wrong with you?

He should've thanked her, offered her some kind of hot drink, and then pooper.

Too forward? Normally works for me. :)


No, you see the joke was... it doesn't matter.

*blissful ignorance*
I greatly enjoyed the reference, Joe.

Hannahwar: they are age 12 and really tight

User avatar
RedTeamWins
Denim Demon
Posts: 8970
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:32 am
Location: SPACE!

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby RedTeamWins » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:08 pm

Heh, bum.

User avatar
Sinmara
Consort of the Beast
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:11 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Sinmara » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:14 pm

one of my colleagues at work is Jamaican, and she occasionally wears wigs to work. My boss hasn't quite worked that out yet, and asked her today during Christmas lunch if all those different hair cuts aren't expensive? She told him that it's a wig, at which point my boss - slightly drunk - tried to pinch her wig lol

The whole table unisono: 'NOOOO!!!!'

User avatar
V-Man
Paster of Muppets
Posts: 1573
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:48 pm

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby V-Man » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:17 pm

Oh and at a party the other day one of the various lady guests spent an hour and a half crying and screaming that I hated her and was planning to murder her then rape her corpse. Much to the amusement of all her friends of course. :lol: In 6 and a half years at the same school I dont think we've ever even spoken as well
I used to have a link to a social networking site here but these days you all probably already know who I am.

User avatar
Immort_Reaper
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2445
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:05 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Immort_Reaper » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:18 pm

V-Man wrote:Oh and at a party the other day one of the various lady guests spent an hour and a half crying and screaming that I hated her and was planning to murder her then rape her corpse. Much to the amusement of all her friends of course. :lol: In 6 and a half years at the same school I dont think we've ever even spoken as well

I would fully expect this to be something that happens to me. :lol:

I can sympathise.
I greatly enjoyed the reference, Joe.

Hannahwar: they are age 12 and really tight

User avatar
V-Man
Paster of Muppets
Posts: 1573
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:48 pm

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby V-Man » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:22 pm

Immort_Reaper wrote:
V-Man wrote:Oh and at a party the other day one of the various lady guests spent an hour and a half crying and screaming that I hated her and was planning to murder her then rape her corpse. Much to the amusement of all her friends of course. :lol: In 6 and a half years at the same school I dont think we've ever even spoken as well

I would fully expect this to be something that happens to me. :lol:

I can sympathise.


Maybe there is a certain look that just screams necrophilia and murder
I used to have a link to a social networking site here but these days you all probably already know who I am.

User avatar
Immort_Reaper
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2445
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:05 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Immort_Reaper » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:24 pm

V-Man wrote:
Immort_Reaper wrote:
V-Man wrote:Oh and at a party the other day one of the various lady guests spent an hour and a half crying and screaming that I hated her and was planning to murder her then rape her corpse. Much to the amusement of all her friends of course. :lol: In 6 and a half years at the same school I dont think we've ever even spoken as well

I would fully expect this to be something that happens to me. :lol:

I can sympathise.


Maybe there is a certain look that just screams necrophilia and murder

You like metal? Normally what I find.

Also means I kill babies, rape puppies and put kittens in blenders apparently. :)
I greatly enjoyed the reference, Joe.

Hannahwar: they are age 12 and really tight

User avatar
Corpse_Flower
Consort of the Beast
Posts: 454
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:29 pm
Location: Sheepland.

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Corpse_Flower » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Immort_Reaper wrote:
Also means I kill babies, rape puppies and put kittens in blenders apparently. :)


But you do :(
"Opeth officially not better than cigarettes or medical aid"

http://www.facebook.com/FilthyVictorianGirl
http://www.last.fm/user/Victorianfaerie

User avatar
Immort_Reaper
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2445
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:05 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Immort_Reaper » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:47 pm

Corpse_Flower wrote:
Immort_Reaper wrote:
Also means I kill babies, rape puppies and put kittens in blenders apparently. :)


But you do :(

Only on sundays. :(
I greatly enjoyed the reference, Joe.

Hannahwar: they are age 12 and really tight

User avatar
NeglectedField
Denim Demon
Posts: 7999
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:08 pm
Location: Bristol (non-native)

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby NeglectedField » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:50 pm

Friend on Facebook's joke:

"Last night I tried to go out for an Italian Meal, but there was a huge, fat woman standing in the doorway.

I couldn't get pasta."

User avatar
Immort_Reaper
Hell Bent for Leather
Posts: 2445
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:05 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Immort_Reaper » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:51 pm

:lol: :lol:
I greatly enjoyed the reference, Joe.

Hannahwar: they are age 12 and really tight