What made you Lol Today?

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Ndnd
Denim Demon

Re: What made you Lol Today?

Postby Ndnd » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:14 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYfYkO00-JU

Trailer for Chris Morris's new film Four Lions.
Mau Mau
Noodle wrote:Darkweasel, Kim or sig in 3.... 2...

Cookie_
Denim Demon

Postby Cookie_ » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:50 pm

Noodle wrote:
Johnny Tightlips wrote:Had a dream last night that the guys from Forefather were builders in their day job and they were doing a loft conversion for my parents :lol: What a bizarre dream!

Was it a wet one...?

This... This made me :lol:
ImageImageImage

MetalBeast
Denim Demon

Postby MetalBeast » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:55 pm

All right, so I MADE a mistake! ONE MISTAKE!
Can't a man start over?! Do I have to keep on PAYING?! HUH?!
Maybe I should make another mistake! ...maybe TWO more!

Manadh
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby Manadh » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:11 pm

It was last night but...
My mum was cooking tea and decided to put some chilli sauce in it. She couldn't read what the amount recommendation was on the back, so she asked my dad who informed her that it was the entire jar. So she put it all in, only for everyone's heads to explode. Turns out there were 15 servings in the jar :lol:

Johnny Tightlips
Denim Demon

Postby Johnny Tightlips » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:01 pm

Noodle wrote:
Johnny Tightlips wrote:Had a dream last night that the guys from Forefather were builders in their day job and they were doing a loft conversion for my parents :lol: What a bizarre dream!

Was it a wet one...?

:eyes:

Applecore
Denim Demon

Postby Applecore » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:10 pm

Buy me a beer at:
8-11/8 - Bloodstock

MentalInfestation
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby MentalInfestation » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:14 pm

Metal_saddle wrote:
herzeleid wrote:
i_am_a_viking wrote:
Like me :( you dirty southener!

Yeah, I enjoy how well spoken I am, so I like to berate those with nasty common voices.

nothing wrong with a northen accent.

He said common not northern ;)
Is no longer using this forum. Adios, off to pastures new with some "grown ups" and less egos :)

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:17 pm

MentalInfestation wrote:
Metal_saddle wrote:
herzeleid wrote:
Yeah, I enjoy how well spoken I am, so I like to berate those with nasty common voices.

You say that like there's a difference.

And what made me lol is remembering something said a few weeks back. I said "All northerners are stupid", mainly to annoy my Sunderland hailing flatmate.
She vehemently denied this fact.
The conversation moved onto being hit in the balls. She excelled herself with "I don't know what you guys are complaining about, it's not like you need them for anything"
"Except making babies"
"What? No you don't."

She did child studies in A level. Including labelling all the parts of the male genitals :lol:

MentalInfestation
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby MentalInfestation » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:22 pm

Jobdone wrote:
MentalInfestation wrote:
Metal_saddle wrote:

You say that like there's a difference.

There is. I'm pretty sure there are more southerners in the south, thus making them "common" in that area :yes:

Nowt wrong with northern accents lad. Though most of you are filthy southerners to me up here in the bleak north :yes:
Is no longer using this forum. Adios, off to pastures new with some "grown ups" and less egos :)

Finnvitka
Denim Demon

Postby Finnvitka » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:41 pm

This quote from a friend

"Opeth: giving people with shit music taste something to feel superior about since 1996"
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:55 pm

They probably work at Morrisons or something :lol: (btw you manage to get back whatever thing it was they had to sign?)

I dreamed that I was on a plane and the pilots were stoned and we sorta crashed, then they thought it'd work to slide the plane down a grassy hill to assist takeoff, but then it just crashed, but nobody was hurt. When people were leaving I was rummaging through a collection of CDs to pick up the ones that were mine.

Amelia
Consort of the Beast

Postby Amelia » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:37 pm

watching episodes of the jersey shore. it is fucking glorious.

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:53 pm

Fjar and I had just recovered from some "alone time", when we heard some noise coming from downstairs, and a lot of footsteps in the landing. I leapt up, whacked on some boxers and put on a dressing gown (which hangs on the door) to find the door handle being opened... by some old dude being followed by a group of 6 kids...

Turns out it was a fucking viewing by a letting agency to which our landlord is selling the house to. We (me and one of the other house mates who lives across the landing) had heard FUCK ALL about this, and our landlord does have all our phone numbers. It's not quite mortifying for us, but that dude was most certainly embarrassed to be confronted with a 6-foot hairy Scotsman in a dressing gown looking rather dishevelled. Of the group of students viewing there were 2 girls (rahs) and the look on their faces was kinda o_o.

So, our landlord might be to blame for not telling us, but I doubt that - the kids got an eyeful but the guy who lost dignity from this the most was the old dude from the agency.

Fucking class. Off to see Avatar in a bit now :D
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

Cookie_
Denim Demon

Postby Cookie_ » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:55 pm

siliconfury wrote:Fjar and I had just recovered from some "alone time", when we heard some noise coming from downstairs, and a lot of footsteps in the landing. I leapt up, whacked on some boxers and put on a dressing gown (which hangs on the door) to find the door handle being opened... by some old dude being followed by a group of 6 kids...

Turns out it was a fucking viewing by a letting agency to which our landlord is selling the house to. We (me and one of the other house mates who lives across the landing) had heard FUCK ALL about this, and our landlord does have all our phone numbers. It's not quite mortifying for us, but that dude was most certainly embarrassed to be confronted with a 6-foot hairy Scotsman in a dressing gown looking rather dishevelled. Of the group of students viewing there were 2 girls (rahs) and the look on their faces was kinda o_o.

So, our landlord might be to blame for not telling us, but I doubt that - the kids got an eyeful but the guy who lost dignity from this the most was the old dude from the agency.

:lol: !!!!!!
ImageImageImage

Womble
Denim Demon

Postby Womble » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:18 pm

siliconfury wrote:Fjar and I had just recovered from some "alone time", when we heard some noise coming from downstairs, and a lot of footsteps in the landing. I leapt up, whacked on some boxers and put on a dressing gown (which hangs on the door) to find the door handle being opened... by some old dude being followed by a group of 6 kids...

All you needed was some sort of sword or baseball bat to brandish and it would have been the perfect scene!