What's freaking you out?

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
V-Man
Paster of Muppets

Re: What's freaking you out?

Postby V-Man » Thu May 03, 2012 12:01 am

Azubi wrote:One of the lads who was to be leaving Kingdom for good as he was de-mobbing today was found dead yesterday afternoon with blood coming out of his ear. We dunno what the fuck happened. He was in his late 20s, he was fairly fit and was getting out of this place and the day before he winds up dead with some shit we dunno what. It's freaking me out because one day you could just die and it doesn't matter what the fuck you do before that.

That shit would have me seriously on edge. Take care man
I used to have a link to a social networking site here but these days you all probably already know who I am.

JrHunter
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby JrHunter » Thu May 03, 2012 1:14 am

peypea wrote:
JrHunter wrote:Been asked to shoot Guns N Roses in Dublin in two weeks. The thought of it is making me a bit nervous, biggest band I'll of shot by a long way and just seems quite daunting shooting a band of that size for a magazine. Keep getting paranoid the photos will turn out shite :lol:

Shit man, that's awesome. You'll be fine, your work is damn good, you always come out with brilliant stuff. Just try look at it like it's just another band maybe?
Oh, I have a question by the way, do you ever encounter the three song rule?
YOU CAN DO IT YOU'RE AWESOME. :D

I will do when the time comes, just making myself paranoid for some reason atm :lol:

The three song rule is standard for any gig other than local bands really. When I'm going in to a gig and getting my pass there is usually the brief conversation of "3 song no flash?" "yep" or "3 song flash?" "yep" After shooting a tonne of gigs I can usually tell what kind of band allow flash and what bands don't, but I always double check just in case.

Sometimes you get bands than hand you contracts to sign saying they own the rights to any photo you take at their gig cause it's their gig.. usually with them I just do a scribble rather than a signature, like fuck they are claiming ownership of my work and dictating where I upload it . Probably shouldn't do it, but oh well :lol:

Darkweasel
Denim Demon

Postby Darkweasel » Thu May 03, 2012 7:38 am

40 Tomorrow.

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Thu May 03, 2012 8:09 am

Remembered Winning Lines, that show that was the supplement game show for the lottery about 10 years ago. I've just spent much of the night enjoying episodes on youtube. Yes. Enjoying it.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

Dan Jenkins
Denim Demon

Postby Dan Jenkins » Thu May 03, 2012 8:37 am

Last edited by Dan Jenkins on Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darkweasel
Denim Demon

Postby Darkweasel » Thu May 03, 2012 10:29 am

would've loved to have had a big blow-out, but the amount I've got on this month is mental. Birthdays, weddings, and other stuff mean that the huge party I would have liked is now just a meal out with a few mates and some beers afterwards.
Still, not too fussed tbh. It's the quality of the company rather than the quantity.

Definitely looking forward to finding out what the wife's got me though. I have no idea what it is but everyone keeps saying I'll love it.

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Thu May 03, 2012 10:34 am

Darkweasel wrote:would've loved to have had a big blow-out, but the amount I've got on this month is mental. Birthdays, weddings, and other stuff mean that the huge party I would have liked is now just a meal out with a few mates and some beers afterwards.
Still, not too fussed tbh. It's the quality of the company rather than the quantity.

Definitely looking forward to finding out what the wife's got me though. I have no idea what it is but everyone keeps saying I'll love it.

She;'s pregnant again then?
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Thu May 03, 2012 11:07 am

My dog has a giant mole on her leg that's just torn somehow, so now half of it is hanging off and it's SO GROSS. I've had to put a plaster on it so she doesn't bite the other bit off. Eurgh.

Darkweasel
Denim Demon

Postby Darkweasel » Thu May 03, 2012 11:24 am

Noodle wrote:She;'s pregnant again then?

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Thu May 03, 2012 7:16 pm

:lol:

Have a Slayeriffic birthday tomorrow. I shall listen to Ensiferum - Old Man in your honour.

And Slayer, obviously.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

ollie123w
Leather Rebel

Postby ollie123w » Thu May 03, 2012 8:27 pm

the amount of information my brain has to consume for an exam next tuesday, to then forget and consume a fuck load more on 3 topic's I hate for Thursday. :( the only thing thats helping is copious amounts of green tea and Rush playing at immense levels

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Sat May 05, 2012 12:09 am

Old friend on FB posted this video saying 'its so amazing it made me cry'....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QviGzgUqDpQ

basically its some american TV show where a guy surprises his girlfriend by staging some sort of glee style-acid trip and proposing to her, then pressures her into having a wedding there and then. All while hundreds of complete strangers dance around them cheering.

It's like a nightmare. What's wrong with people?!

VirginInvader
Denim Demon

Postby VirginInvader » Tue May 08, 2012 11:52 pm

I don't know if any of you have ever broken your nose like multiples times. But after a few times, when it happens you just fucking know instantly that it's broke, without having to check or anything. But I got that feeling a few days ago, but brushed it off as I've not taken any physical contact to that area in ages. But it still hurts now. So essentially, I very much feel like I've broken my nose, but can't imagine how :?
Seven Sisters - Proper Heavy Metal from London Town. Upcoming shows:

23/05 - Heavy Sound Festival, Poperinge, Belgium
18/07- Metalbrew, London
01/08 - The Black Heart, London
29/08- No Sleep 'Til Dublin

V-Man
Paster of Muppets

Postby V-Man » Wed May 09, 2012 12:38 am

Got into a scrap with a gypsie?
I used to have a link to a social networking site here but these days you all probably already know who I am.

VirginInvader
Denim Demon

Postby VirginInvader » Wed May 09, 2012 12:41 am

V-Man wrote:Got into a scrap with a gypsie?

Not recently... :lol:
Seven Sisters - Proper Heavy Metal from London Town. Upcoming shows:

23/05 - Heavy Sound Festival, Poperinge, Belgium
18/07- Metalbrew, London
01/08 - The Black Heart, London
29/08- No Sleep 'Til Dublin