What's freaking you out?

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Nantha
Denim Demon

Re: What's freaking you out?

Postby Nantha » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:32 pm

:lol:
so true tho

Ensorcelled
Denim Demon

Postby Ensorcelled » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:44 pm

thehairyone wrote:
De Stijl wrote:Next date:

Bring roses, chicks dig flowers.
Next, jam them in her meat vase. Chicks dig practical guys. It means you're going to duct tape the shit out of that burst pipe before the house turns into Atlantis.
Then, when done, whip the flowers out again ASAP. Chicks dig when you remember the little things like their birthdays.
Remember step one - roses? Important choice. If you did the last step correctly, she should be bleeding. Now you go down. Instant proof that you aren't selfish and will be there to deal with her desires and make her feel great no matter what.
Instant marriage, thank me later. I'll get my best man speech ready.

I had to double check who was writing this. Love it :lol:

No mention of books- can't be Sam.

MetalBeast
Denim Demon

Postby MetalBeast » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:47 pm

Today's blood donation was a real gusher. It only took 3 Minutes 30 Seconds from the time the blood started flowing (the usual range is 5 to 10 mins). I felt faint afterwards - for the first time since my very first donation. I was kinda worried that something had gone awry, but I'm OK now.
All right, so I MADE a mistake! ONE MISTAKE!
Can't a man start over?! Do I have to keep on PAYING?! HUH?!
Maybe I should make another mistake! ...maybe TWO more!

cthulhu
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby cthulhu » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:37 am

Saw this right before bed
Spider
Last edited by Noodle on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Picture becomes link, because spider.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

De Stijl
Leather Rebel

Postby De Stijl » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:18 pm

Ensorcelled wrote:No mention of books- can't be Sam.

I could write one, but then if anybody asked for future advice I would have to get offended.
RYM LastFM FaceBook

Delightful-Jim wrote:Feelings are for queers.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:06 pm

One month left and ill be loading up my dads car of all my shit. It has come along rather quickly. Only have two weeks of my summer hols, two weeks of my course and an exam on my last Friday here and I am Netherlands bound. :o

cthulhu
Knight of the Eemerald Svord

Postby cthulhu » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:17 am

Last edited by Noodle on Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Picture becomes link, because spider.

Pahahahahahahahahahahaha
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:00 pm

Got Date #2 tonight. Wee bit nervous but can't be helped I suppose.

At least my cock up in work is sorted. I told 7 patients to come in this afternoon (on Monday), it was afterwards that I realised their consultant is in this morning. Thankfully the letters all got there safe as all of them came in this morning. I can rest easily about that now.
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:23 pm

Had a guy changing lanes into my path without looking on the M1. Would have been a collision at 50mph - not as fast as it could be, but it's not a slow speed.. The lane he was moving into was a dedicated lane for the J28 exit, and he soon dived out into lane 2 of the main carriageway. Just being a dick.

Desperately trying to remember the name of the company I read on his van so I can hurl profanities* in their general direction.

* Or just a sternly worded email telling them that one of their drivers is a complete butthole.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:04 pm

MetalBeast wrote:Today's blood donation was a real gusher. It only took 3 Minutes 30 Seconds from the time the blood started flowing (the usual range is 5 to 10 mins). I felt faint afterwards - for the first time since my very first donation. I was kinda worried that something had gone awry, but I'm OK now.

Due to the needle going in crap the time before last, I had an underwight donation, so I spent the whole time wriggling a couple of weeks ago because I wanted to be sure it wouldn't happen again, ended up doing the same as you :lol:
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

Bisset
Denim Demon

Postby Bisset » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:10 am

Danroush wrote:
MetalBeast wrote:Today's blood donation was a real gusher. It only took 3 Minutes 30 Seconds from the time the blood started flowing (the usual range is 5 to 10 mins). I felt faint afterwards - for the first time since my very first donation. I was kinda worried that something had gone awry, but I'm OK now.

Due to the needle going in crap the time before last, I had an underwight donation, so I spent the whole time wriggling a couple of weeks ago because I wanted to be sure it wouldn't happen again, ended up doing the same as you :lol:

Lucky bastards, I can't give blood to my diabetes.

Pancreas AIDS.

Ok then just AIDS.
http://www.facebook.com/farseermetal

Jobdone wrote:Currently jealous of my mate whose got tomorrow off and can just hammer it for 3 days straight.

Bumcrack-smellywinkle
Consort of the Beast

Postby Bumcrack-smellywinkle » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:26 pm

Keep getting calls from a number in Qatar at this time of night. What do? Is there a way i can report it?
Swiggity swude
Send me a nude

Bisset
Denim Demon

Postby Bisset » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:05 pm

Bumcrack-smellywinkle wrote:Keep getting calls from a number in Qatar at this time of night. What do? Is there a way i can report it?

Is it to a landline or a mobile? Most smart phones have a blacklist function you can just pop the number into.
http://www.facebook.com/farseermetal

Jobdone wrote:Currently jealous of my mate whose got tomorrow off and can just hammer it for 3 days straight.

CrappyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrappyMike » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:51 pm

so i've had a fairly difficult time with my shoulders over the last few years now due to the same injury in both shoulders just a couple of months apart, they've never really healed properly but i get by. sometimes if i overdo it they get sore, mostly my left one but its never too bad. for a while now though the pain in my left shoulder has been affecting my neck as well, and not even just if im active with it, can be anytime. then my left hand starting going numb from the tips of my fingers then getting worse. never thought much of it cause it was once in a while, maybe once every month or two months, but its happened twice in 3 days now and lasting a lot longer :| think i'll get myself to see my GP on monday

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:55 pm

Probably trapped nerves or something, but a GP will say for sure (well, a physio referral will).
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?