Recent Photos of Yourself

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
isabiggles
Denim Demon
Posts: 3375
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:50 pm

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby isabiggles » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:05 pm

I just got my best mate to take out five hours of his time putting wax into my hair.
Turbo wrote:Nice one Will.

User avatar
Metalchemyst
Denim Demon
Posts: 5000
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 1:52 pm
Location: Grtr Manchester

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Metalchemyst » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:08 pm

Dripped from burning candles? Photos should be interesting!
DISTORTION JUNKIES SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH

User avatar
RB2610
Denim Demon
Posts: 3014
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:30 pm
Location: London

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby RB2610 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:11 pm

Smindas wrote:
RB2610 wrote:I wish I could grow a beard :( :cry:

Just concentrate really hard on manning up and it should happen.


And how do I go about that? :|
Image
Winner of "The who are you again? Award for people who seem to slip under the radar, despite posting regularly" 2009!!

User avatar
isabiggles
Denim Demon
Posts: 3375
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:50 pm

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby isabiggles » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:16 pm

Metalchemyst wrote:Dripped from burning candles? Photos should be interesting!


Nah, some special dreadlock wax stuff.

Ok here's a few photos. I'm only fourteen (just fourteen) in this picture so it's from a while ago. I also don't have very long hair because my school cries like a baby whenever I try and grow it. They're really itchy and these are from just after I got them so they hadn't settle yet and I looked like sideshow Bob. I'll probably try again once I can grow my hair properly.

Image

Image
Turbo wrote:Nice one Will.

User avatar
Agent_Orange
Knight of the Eemerald Svord
Posts: 588
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:33 pm
Location: Leyland, Lancashire
Contact:

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Agent_Orange » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:21 pm

/cba quoting.


Yesssss, Evile signing last Wednesday in Manchester
Image

User avatar
NeglectedField
Denim Demon
Posts: 7999
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:08 pm
Location: Bristol (non-native)

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby NeglectedField » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:37 pm

isabiggles wrote:I also don't have very long hair because my school cries like a baby whenever I try and grow it


My school had some policy against hair shorter than grade 2.

User avatar
Strapping Young Kate
Paster of Muppets
Posts: 1996
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:16 pm
Location: Chester

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Strapping Young Kate » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:40 pm

isabiggles wrote: I also don't have very long hair because my school cries like a baby whenever I try and grow it.


Your school sounds pretty horrendous.

:hug:
Moonburp wrote:Now everyone has Daniel Radcliffe's todger burned into their retinas and I feel like it's my fault.

Turbo wrote:Dont fucking diss the Babybel, sheep shagger.

User avatar
Danroush
Denim Demon
Posts: 9436
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:41 am
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Danroush » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:44 pm

Strapping Young Kate wrote:
isabiggles wrote: I also don't have very long hair because my school cries like a baby whenever I try and grow it.


Your school sounds pretty horrendous.

:hug:


his isn't the only one, as I forgot to put in the what pissed you off thread, I was forced to have a haircut on friday, I was about a week away from being threatened with suspension etc

It's now depressingly short :(



Private schools aren't all that great now are they people? (not that I'm rich enough to pay normal fees, we pay about 1/10 of full fees
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.


http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

User avatar
Jobdone
Denim Demon
Posts: 15679
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 am
Location: Tiny Village, Wales

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Jobdone » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:47 pm

Danroush wrote:
Strapping Young Kate wrote:
isabiggles wrote: I also don't have very long hair because my school cries like a baby whenever I try and grow it.


Your school sounds pretty horrendous.

:hug:


his isn't the only one, as I forgot to put in the what pissed you off thread, I was forced to have a haircut on friday, I was about a week away from being threatened with suspension etc

It's now depressingly short :(



Private schools aren't all that great now are they people? (not that I'm rich enough to pay normal fees, we pay about 1/10 of full fees


I never assumed they were tbh.
Image

User avatar
Ensorcelled
Denim Demon
Posts: 7513
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:50 pm

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Ensorcelled » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:51 pm

Strapping Young Kate wrote:
isabiggles wrote: I also don't have very long hair because my school cries like a baby whenever I try and grow it.


Your school sounds pretty horrendous.

:hug:


My sixth form was pretty anal about my hair length to. Managed to work a compromise of just tying it back in the end though. :D
Image

User avatar
Smindas
Denim Demon
Posts: 7936
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:40 pm

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Smindas » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:52 pm

I had a fair amount of trouble at school regarding hair length. It was utterly stupid but you win more support by being willing to compromise and reason your argument sensibly than you do by just being "rebellious" (something that really wasn't my aim in the slightest). Besides, for all you know, they may be doing you a favour - you might look like a tit with long hair ;P

User avatar
Danroush
Denim Demon
Posts: 9436
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:41 am
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Danroush » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:54 pm

Jobdone wrote:
Danroush wrote:
his isn't the only one, as I forgot to put in the what pissed you off thread, I was forced to have a haircut on friday, I was about a week away from being threatened with suspension etc

It's now depressingly short :(



Private schools aren't all that great now are they people? (not that I'm rich enough to pay normal fees, we pay about 1/10 of full fees


I never assumed they were tbh.


That was directed to a conversation in another thread from a shortish while ago where people were saying they were
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.


http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

User avatar
HollyTheHeadbanger
Denim Demon
Posts: 4983
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:49 pm
Location: Glorious Lancashire.
Contact:

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby HollyTheHeadbanger » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:01 am

To be honest I'd bollock your school/sixth forms for you. Does it mean that girls can't have short hair? No? Then why can't guys have long hair...

Eugh. It narks me off no end.

Amelia
Consort of the Beast
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:24 am
Location: hawai'i

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Amelia » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:47 am

its hair. it's not that big a deal. waiting a few years until you can wear it however you please isn't a huge sacrifice, though I agree that it is irritating when they try to come up with stupid justifications for it. Like my school allows visible tattoos on the basis that they can be culturally significant but bans boys from having long hair when that can also be culturally significant.

Dan Jenkins
Denim Demon
Posts: 4251
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:43 pm

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Dan Jenkins » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:58 am

.
Last edited by Dan Jenkins on Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.