Recent Photos of Yourself

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
reverend
Leather Rebel
Posts: 1090
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:44 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby reverend » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:50 pm

Image

Italy last week, with Joe Goblin.

User avatar
Finnvitka
Denim Demon
Posts: 15479
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: NCC-1701
Contact:

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Finnvitka » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:06 pm

Image

this is a classy picture of me and a Swedish girl called Tina drinking vodka at SRF.

Awesome.
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

User avatar
herzeleid
Denim Demon
Posts: 6576
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:36 am
Location: Devon
Contact:

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby herzeleid » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Smindas wrote:
herzeleid wrote:I honestly never imagined you being able to grow a beard Noodle, it's sound, you just need some stones to go with it brah :P

You need to bump my fist. Right now.


*fistbump*

User avatar
Kylan_Paassa
Denim Demon
Posts: 9998
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:03 am
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Kylan_Paassa » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:12 pm

Finnvitka wrote:Image

this is a classy picture of me and a Swedish girl called Tina drinking vodka at SRF.

Awesome.

I enjoy her right eye.
RedTeamWins wrote:
Turbo wrote:I presented the goods and I got no reply. Good job this isnt ebay.

A+++ EXCELLENT MOOBS, WOULD VIEW AGAIN.

User avatar
Moonburp
Denim Demon
Posts: 15325
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:24 pm
Location: Edinburgh
Contact:

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Moonburp » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:25 pm

Kylan_Paassa wrote:
Finnvitka wrote:Image

this is a classy picture of me and a Swedish girl called Tina drinking vodka at SRF.

Awesome.

I enjoy her right eye.

Same
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Fjar wrote:I can't tell if she's got sun cream on or she's getting crusty round the edges..

I WRITE THINGS
last.fm

User avatar
Finnvitka
Denim Demon
Posts: 15479
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: NCC-1701
Contact:

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Finnvitka » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:26 pm

wtf
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

User avatar
Kylan_Paassa
Denim Demon
Posts: 9998
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:03 am
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Kylan_Paassa » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:28 pm

:lol:
RedTeamWins wrote:
Turbo wrote:I presented the goods and I got no reply. Good job this isnt ebay.

A+++ EXCELLENT MOOBS, WOULD VIEW AGAIN.

User avatar
VizardAmata
Denim Demon
Posts: 3918
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Behind You
Contact:

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby VizardAmata » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:30 pm

Finnvitka wrote:wtf


My thoughts exactly. :|

User avatar
Jobdone
Denim Demon
Posts: 15679
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 am
Location: Tiny Village, Wales

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Jobdone » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:37 pm

THEY'RE STARING INTO MY FUCKING SOUL.
Image

User avatar
Kylan_Paassa
Denim Demon
Posts: 9998
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:03 am
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Kylan_Paassa » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:38 pm

Amys little finger is spectacular also.
RedTeamWins wrote:
Turbo wrote:I presented the goods and I got no reply. Good job this isnt ebay.

A+++ EXCELLENT MOOBS, WOULD VIEW AGAIN.

User avatar
Smindas
Denim Demon
Posts: 7936
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:40 pm

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Smindas » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:45 pm

Amy just looks like a blonde Spike from the Quireboys in that photo. It's really confusing.

User avatar
Finnvitka
Denim Demon
Posts: 15479
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: NCC-1701
Contact:

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Finnvitka » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:18 am

holy fuck

now I want to screw myself in that picture and that's just crazy speak
tumblr|facebook
[Josh] i fucking love bottom ;_;

ImageImageImage

User avatar
black_rose
Leather Rebel
Posts: 1131
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:24 pm
Location: Ware, Herts
Contact:

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby black_rose » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:17 pm

Smee wrote:Herbal Essences, actually. *badum tsh*

Black rose - I live in Denekamp, google it. No idea what I'll be doing the 19th though. Why? :P


Why is I'm gonna be in NL this weekend and going to Vlietpop on the 19th 'cause Stream of Passion are playing. I was wondering if you were near enough/wanted to come along :)

(Sorry for the delay in replying, btw - long week!)
Maybe I am just the road, dreaming that I walk

User avatar
Smee
Leather Rebel
Posts: 1322
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: Netherlands, for now
Contact:

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Smee » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

black_rose wrote:
Smee wrote:Herbal Essences, actually. *badum tsh*

Black rose - I live in Denekamp, google it. No idea what I'll be doing the 19th though. Why? :P


Why is I'm gonna be in NL this weekend and going to Vlietpop on the 19th 'cause Stream of Passion are playing. I was wondering if you were near enough/wanted to come along :)

(Sorry for the delay in replying, btw - long week!)


Never heard of that before. T'is on the other side of the country though and I've got plans already, otherwise I probably would have dropped by!
"Women have feelings. Without them, rape would be useless."

http://www.facebook.com/smeez0rz
http://www.last.fm/user/Smeez0rz

User avatar
black_rose
Leather Rebel
Posts: 1131
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:24 pm
Location: Ware, Herts
Contact:

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby black_rose » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:17 pm

Smee wrote:
black_rose wrote:
Smee wrote:Herbal Essences, actually. *badum tsh*

Black rose - I live in Denekamp, google it. No idea what I'll be doing the 19th though. Why? :P


Why is I'm gonna be in NL this weekend and going to Vlietpop on the 19th 'cause Stream of Passion are playing. I was wondering if you were near enough/wanted to come along :)

(Sorry for the delay in replying, btw - long week!)


Never heard of that before. T'is on the other side of the country though and I've got plans already, otherwise I probably would have dropped by!

Yeah, I'd never heard of it 'til it cropped up on the SoP tour dates page!
No probs, just thought I'd ask anyway :)
Maybe I am just the road, dreaming that I walk