Recent Photos of Yourself

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
corrupt_toolbox
Denim Demon

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby corrupt_toolbox » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:44 pm

Am I reading this right? There are fucking dodgems at BOA?
Thursday night wallet rape is now inevitable.

gumpy87
Denim Demon

Postby gumpy87 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:45 pm

Strapping Young Kate wrote:
gumpy87 wrote:
Strapping Young Kate wrote:I've suddenly got an urge to go on dodgems, after being scared of them most of my life. :lol: I think we avoided all that stuff last year 'cause of the cost, but I WILL do it this year.

I think they were £3 last year, I ended up spending about about £36 on them

:lol: Good lord.

It was only about 3 times a day but it all adds up. Im a sucker for fairground rides
By this axe I rule

Darkweasel
Denim Demon

Postby Darkweasel » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:01 pm

corrupt_toolbox wrote:Am I reading this right? There are fucking dodgems at BOA?
Thursday night wallet rape is now inevitable.

There are dodgems.

Twaddlefish
Denim Demon

Postby Twaddlefish » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:28 pm

They played the same 5 Kiss and Aerosmith songs all weekend, and drowned out the mainstage if you were behind the sound tower.
Littlemissmetal wrote:Women are stupid, as a rule.

Latest review: Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes

isabiggles
Denim Demon

Postby isabiggles » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:33 pm

I fucking love dodgems. Not keen on the driving part because I always end up getting stuck and having someone help me out which is embarrasing. I prefer to ride shotgun and scream 'REMOVE HIS ENGINE!' at every other dodgem.
Turbo wrote:Nice one Will.

Strapping Young Kate
Paster of Muppets

Postby Strapping Young Kate » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:43 pm

isabiggles wrote:I fucking love dodgems. Not keen on the driving part because I always end up getting stuck and having someone help me out which is embarrasing. I prefer to ride shotgun and scream 'REMOVE HIS ENGINE!' at every other dodgem.

Yeah, I think my childhood fear of dodgems evolved from attempting to drive and spending the duration bouncing repeatedly off the side whilst the gypsy bloke stood yelling at me to move. Well, that and because the chavs the fair attracts seem to view it as a legal outlet for their murderous impulses.
Moonburp wrote:Now everyone has Daniel Radcliffe's todger burned into their retinas and I feel like it's my fault.

Turbo wrote:Dont fucking diss the Babybel, sheep shagger.

isabiggles
Denim Demon

Postby isabiggles » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:51 pm

isabiggles wrote:I fucking love dodgems. Not keen on the driving part because I always end up getting stuck and having someone help me out which is embarrasing. I prefer to ride shotgun and scream 'REMOVE HIS ENGINE!' at every other dodgem.

Yeah, I think my childhood fear of dodgems evolved from attempting to drive and spending the duration bouncing repeatedly off the side whilst the gypsy bloke stood yelling at me to move. Well, that and because the chavs the fair attracts seem to view it as a legal outlet for their murderous impulses.

Yeah, the people who run it are mostly dicks. To be honest, the whole idea of bumping into people really doesn't appeal to me. I mostly just cruise around with one hand on the wheel insulting people. If you see a kid with medium length hair telling people that they're shit and that they should just kill themselves on the dodgems then that's me. You may even see me leg it once the round ends.

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:53 pm

isabiggles wrote:

Yeah, the people who run it are mostly dicks. To be honest, the whole idea of bumping into people really doesn't appeal to me. I mostly just cruise around with one hand on the wheel insulting people. If you see a kid with medium length hair telling people that they're shit and that they should just kill themselves on the dodgems then that's me. You may even see me leg it once the round ends.

Sounds like you need a dodgems driver 8)
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:WHY IS IT SO TINY?!

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

http://www.facebook.com/Danroush1

isabiggles
Denim Demon

Postby isabiggles » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:55 pm

Fucking right Dan. Bear in mind that I will become seriously hyper once positioned in said dodgem. Watch out for flying elbows.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:57 pm

isabiggles wrote:

If I see you on the dodgems I'm setting up an earnest effort to have you bumped by everyone on there.

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:58 pm

isabiggles wrote:Fucking right Dan. Bear in mind that I will become seriously hyper once positioned in said dodgem. Watch out for flying elbows.

Speaking of the dodgems, do they charge per person or per dodgem? (didn't use them last year)
Freyja wrote:I never used to be able to fit a whole one in my mouth. But now I can with ease.

TheLotusEater193 wrote:To be fair 1 and a half minutes is really good if you've never done it before.

corrupt_toolbox
Denim Demon

Postby corrupt_toolbox » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:58 pm

Are lances and shields provided for some 21st century jousting? :lol:

gumpy87
Denim Demon

Postby gumpy87 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:14 pm

I like going on the dodgem and attempting to steal my friends hats and keep them for the rest of the ride
By this axe I rule

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:52 pm

summer is hereee!
what i wear today

im not even going anywhere haha

Danroush
Denim Demon

Postby Danroush » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Hamdir wrote:summer is hereee in about 3 weeks!

FYP