Recent Photos of Yourself

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
Bumcrack-smellywinkle
Consort of the Beast
Posts: 318
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:21 am
Location: Urmston-Manchester

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Bumcrack-smellywinkle » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:09 am

peypea wrote:
Katesyl wrote:Pusheen. :love:

Agreed :love:


Only Pusheen is trve!
Got it here and there's a few other designs too:- http://www.heychickadee.com/collections ... es/Patches
Swiggity swude
Send me a nude

User avatar
Bumcrack-smellywinkle
Consort of the Beast
Posts: 318
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:21 am
Location: Urmston-Manchester

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Bumcrack-smellywinkle » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:11 am

Smerphy wrote:
Bumcrack-smellywinkle wrote:Image

Thugs


Conspiracy era make-up? Now that's dedication!


Yees! We both argued who got to be Conspiracy, I did it last year so it was Oscar's turn now. Not that you can tell because there's hardly any paint left on his face :lol:
Swiggity swude
Send me a nude

User avatar
Tet
Denim Demon
Posts: 8833
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:09 pm
Location: Harrow
Contact:

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Tet » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:29 pm

onona wrote:If you're the guy on the left, I'm pretty sure that I've seen you at LOADS of gigs in London.

I am. And yes, I go to LOADS of gigs in London, so you've almost certainly seen me there. Say hi next time you see me.
CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...

User avatar
peypea
Denim Demon
Posts: 7811
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:41 pm
Contact:

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby peypea » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:07 pm

Bumcrack-smellywinkle wrote:
peypea wrote:
Katesyl wrote:Pusheen. :love:

Agreed :love:


Only Pusheen is trve!
Got it here and there's a few other designs too:- http://www.heychickadee.com/collections ... es/Patches


Omg yes thank you <3
Image
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

User avatar
darknightofthesoul
Definitely Not Nu
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:31 pm
Location: Cambridge, UK
Contact:

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby darknightofthesoul » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:08 pm

Image
Image

Turbo
Denim Demon
Posts: 14065
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 3:05 pm
Location: Solihull, WM.
Contact:

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Turbo » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:13 pm

Somebody is going to be pissed with you for writing that on their front door. Might just as well draw a cartoon penis on it as well, you know, whilst you're there.

User avatar
darknightofthesoul
Definitely Not Nu
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:31 pm
Location: Cambridge, UK
Contact:

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby darknightofthesoul » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:16 pm

Turbo wrote:Somebody is going to be pissed with you for writing that on their front door. Might just as well draw a cartoon penis on it as well, you know, whilst you're there.


That's the door for the ladies' toilet in a metal bar in Olso.
Image

Turbo
Denim Demon
Posts: 14065
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 3:05 pm
Location: Solihull, WM.
Contact:

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Turbo » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:59 pm

Oh well, next time perhaps. :yes:



On a related note, anyone been to Poland with the triangle and circles on the male and female doors respectively? That's so bloody bizarre. Had to wait until a native went to the toilet before following him in. ps: He loved it.

User avatar
Moonburp
Denim Demon
Posts: 15325
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:24 pm
Location: Edinburgh
Contact:

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Moonburp » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:42 pm

Turbo wrote:Oh well, next time perhaps. :yes:



On a related note, anyone been to Poland with the triangle and circles on the male and female doors respectively? That's so bloody bizarre. Had to wait until a native went to the toilet before following him in. ps: He loved it.

Your dick isn't in the shape of a triangle?

Weirdo.
Fjar wrote:I can't tell if she's got sun cream on or she's getting crusty round the edges..

I WRITE THINGS
last.fm

User avatar
NeglectedField
Denim Demon
Posts: 7999
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:08 pm
Location: Bristol (non-native)

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby NeglectedField » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:01 pm


User avatar
onona
Knight of the Eemerald Svord
Posts: 712
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:57 pm
Location: Hertfordshire

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby onona » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:27 pm

Tet wrote:
onona wrote:If you're the guy on the left, I'm pretty sure that I've seen you at LOADS of gigs in London.

I am. And yes, I go to LOADS of gigs in London, so you've almost certainly seen me there. Say hi next time you see me.


I'm usually down in the photo pit, but if I'm within earshot, I certainly will.

User avatar
Tet
Denim Demon
Posts: 8833
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:09 pm
Location: Harrow
Contact:

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Tet » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:01 pm

darknightofthesoul wrote:
Turbo wrote:Somebody is going to be pissed with you for writing that on their front door. Might just as well draw a cartoon penis on it as well, you know, whilst you're there.

That's the door for the ladies' toilet in a metal bar in Olso.

That's no excuse. You should still have drawn a cartoon penis on it!
CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...

User avatar
thehairyone
Denim Demon
Posts: 5423
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:19 pm
Location: The badger sett
Contact:

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby thehairyone » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:18 pm

Tet wrote:
darknightofthesoul wrote:
Turbo wrote:Somebody is going to be pissed with you for writing that on their front door. Might just as well draw a cartoon penis on it as well, you know, whilst you're there.

That's the door for the ladies' toilet in a metal bar in Olso.

That's no excuse. You should still have drawn a cartoon penis on it!

FTFY.


Image
Image

Image
Image

User avatar
Jobdone
Denim Demon
Posts: 15679
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 am
Location: Tiny Village, Wales

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Jobdone » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:30 pm

:lol: :lol:
Image

User avatar
Bisset
Denim Demon
Posts: 4322
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:08 pm
Location: Glasgow

Re: Recent Photos of Yourself

Postby Bisset » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:56 am

Brilliant :lol:
http://www.facebook.com/farseermetal

Jobdone wrote:Currently jealous of my mate whose got tomorrow off and can just hammer it for 3 days straight.