The Wrestling Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Big D
Denim Demon

Re: The Wrestling Thread

Postby Big D » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:22 pm

Maybe I'm wrong but somebody seems to have decided "Hey. You know all that stuff that really fucked WCW over? Let's try that again in TNA."

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:42 pm

i agree. iv actually started watching wwe instead cause as soon as tna tried to compete they got shit
also after watching raw and smackdown, then watching tna, i realized the impact zone is fucking tiny, theres no way tna is "taking over monday" until they sort that out
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

http://www.last.fm/user/CrappyMike

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:40 am

Ever since Hogan joined it's been getting shitter.

Specially taking away the 6 sided ring, and trying to move it to mondays.

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:58 am

theyr gonna kill it, its a shame really cause the x division in particular has some amazing stars, some amazing heavyweights too
are they doing the ultimate x match with the four sided ring? thats just gonna be shit
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

gelder
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby gelder » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Awesome Kong has gone from TNA!

FUCKING SUCK!!!!

:p

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:55 pm

well tbh, all she had was that she was bigger than all the other knockouts

so what happens to the knockout tag titles now then?

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:59 pm

hulk hogan and ric flair tomorow should be interesting, although i bet its mainly gonna be abyss vs aj with hogan and flair catching their breath at ringside :lol: also vince macmahon vs john cena, although mcmahon is probably in better shape than hogan and flair.
tbh im not looking forward to bret hart and mcmahon at wrestlemania, will probably be crap cause bret doesnt seem to be in shape

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:53 am

CrapyMike wrote:tbh im not looking forward to bret hart and mcmahon at wrestlemania, will probably be crap cause bret doesnt seem to be in shape

It will definitely be a limited match. Bret can't bump due to his stroke and I've heard that an insurance policy he has may interfere with what he will be allowed to do.

I'm 99% sure it will end with McMahon tapping to the Sharpshooter.
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

manowarrior
Leather Rebel

Postby manowarrior » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:15 pm

gelder wrote:Awesome Kong has gone from TNA!

As has Sean Morley and Roxxi!

CrapyMike wrote:then watching tna, i realized the impact zone is fucking tiny, theres no way tna is "taking over monday" until they sort that out

Yup, it can barely hold 1000 people, I went to Turning Point 2009 and was sat 4th from back opposite side of the ramp and had a perfect view, didn't help that people were coming and going all throughout the event too... I managed to get to the floor section dead easy during the main event :yes:

Ne chance TNA should and could compete with Raw, Impact just gone had a barely passable main event (with an awesome ending I must confess) but it seemed full of wwe style skits and promos with interference. It'll end up being how ECW was on Spike, unstructured promo filled nonsense!!
I can see by that look that you have in your eyes, you came here for metal to fight and to die!

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:02 pm

the main event could have been much better, i was pretty disapointed tbh
also, al and flair are just annoying now, they should give pope the title and get rid of flair, but they wont unfortunetly even if pope wins the title flair will stay and aj will still be on every week :|

manowarrior
Leather Rebel

Postby manowarrior » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:58 pm

Thanks to p2p streaming I watched the live Impact last night, was amazing!!! I wont ruin it but, sweet jesus it was good!! :yes:
I can see by that look that you have in your eyes, you came here for metal to fight and to die!

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:41 pm

seriously? glad to hear it :D

Calibur
Denim Demon

Postby Calibur » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:53 pm

Personally I felt Impact was a bit of a clusterfuck, as a first time viewer. :?

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:57 pm

btw, what the hell is with santino marella? is he supposed to be a fucking joke? or does he get some serious matches
i mean, i saw him fighting hoornswoggle with giant boxing gloves at one point
not that im complaining, that was quite amusing 8)

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:59 pm

CrapyMike wrote:btw, what the hell is with santino marella? is he supposed to be a fucking joke? or does he get some serious matches
i mean, i saw him fighting hoornswoggle with giant boxing gloves at one point
not that im complaining, that was quite amusing 8)

He is comic relief yes, he's usually found making the 'celebrity' guest hosts interesting and whatnot. He is hella funny sometimes though.

Also, i'm getting less and less excited about Wrestlemania :\