The Wrestling Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Re: The Wrestling Thread

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:38 am

CrapyMike wrote:fuck yeah rhino :D this new tna storyline just got good :yes:

They're after Paul Heyman aswell , I kinda see what they're doing with this, the old ECW coming in to shake things up , no idea what the Sting storyline is supoosed to be adding though :?

The Abyss angle is just not working for me either

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:53 pm

i think unfortunetly abyss may be getting the title at victory road. that or RVD retains, anderson will have a rivalry with pope, and im keeping my fingers crossed for jeff to get involved with the x division
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

http://www.last.fm/user/CrappyMike

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:54 pm

CrapyMike wrote:i think unfortunetly abyss may be getting the title at victory road. that or RVD retains, anderson will have a rivalry with pope, and im keeping my fingers crossed for jeff to get involved with the x division

So much for the Anderson baby face turn then :lol:

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:58 pm

well, if you remember, anderson injured pope, and pope has just came back. makes sense to me, perhaps with pope as the heel? :P
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:34 pm

Mother of god.

There are just trying to make Swagger into Angle.

He's even using the ankle lock now. And grape vineing it. And rolling into it.

He doesn't have even half the charisma. Or half the ability to entertain.

And Show really oversold it. People used to have the ankle lock for about a minute and stilll wander around the ring, if hobbling. Show couldn't even stand.

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:36 pm

i like swagger, he can actually wrestle. not at the level of angle or wolfe but as far as wwe superstars go hes damn good

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:34 pm

Jobdone wrote:There are just trying to make Swagger into Angle.

Pretty much. On Smackdown they were talking up Swagger's legit background as the finest in WWE history.

http://www.wrestlescoop.com/2010/07/03/ ... lopmental/

NXT Rookie Alex Riley suffered an injury at this week’s FCW tapings during a 15 minute challenge match for his FCW Title against Kaval. Riley hit the back of his head on the guardrail after taking kicks from Kaval. Riley laid on the floor for a few minutes. The referee saw that blood was pouring out of the back of Riley’s head and the match was stopped.

Ouch! This happened to me in my first show. There was blood everywhere, looked worse than it was but still nasty!
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:14 am

Stone Cold for GM :lol:

Good start to RAW , but this e-mail stuff is starting to look very silly :|

Fatboy
Paster of Muppets

Postby Fatboy » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:11 am

ANDREWHALL28 wrote:this e-mail stuff is starting to look very silly :|
it was bad enough with that stupid feckin ''BING BONG'' over the sound system... now they've started flashing the friggin lights too :x
GM i dont think its stone cold ... i think next week there will be a Rock catch phrase in an email ...and it'll turn out to be neither of them :lol:

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:21 am

Stone Cold confirmed it wasn't him on twitter , but I can see loads of catch phrases thrown in over the next month or so , i think the GM is either Shane or Stephanie anyway , but it wouldn't surprise me if it was Vince :lol:

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:50 pm

The GM thing is so fucking ridiculous. Sometimes as well, there is no way he could type a good three sentences in the space of about 5 seconds and send it to Michael Cole. It ruins the suspension of disbelief.

manowarrior
Leather Rebel

Postby manowarrior » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:17 pm

herzeleid wrote:The GM thing is so fucking ridiculous.

Added of course, Michael Cole is soooooo annoying!

If they had a mystery GM who was revealed at a ppv or RAW thatd be a nice little angle but having paragraphs of shite sent through within seconds is ridic (even for wwe).
I can see by that look that you have in your eyes, you came here for metal to fight and to die!

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:47 pm

I wish Michael Cole would get fired. He could spout about how the unemployment line is vintage.

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:42 pm

i want to punch michael cole for having the same first name as me and force him to change it to zanthor. zanthor cole would be much less annoying.
but yes, this whole anonymous GM crap is ridiculous, unless they're planning to reveal someone awesome as the new GM, like the rock, or goldberg :P

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:56 pm

Bring back Goldberg, man that would be awesome , i know lots of you hate the guy, but he just looked so damn impressive with the moves he did , it was like watching a beat em up computer game, his moves were so dramatic, and dangerous sadly for Bret :(