The Wrestling Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Re: The Wrestling Thread

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:52 pm

Michael Cole is playing a character, you're supposed to hate him :lol:

i was on a facebook forum yesterday and one person wrote why are the Nexus interfering inmatches, it's ruining them

I wrote because that's the storyline

the reply I got was, what storyline

:lol:

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:55 pm

I'm aware it's his character, I just hate his gay voice and his face. I have ever since I used to watch him fag up Livewire.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:12 pm

To be fair, Nexus invasions are ruining matches. Not even in an entertaining way.
Just a shit way.

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:24 pm

If TNA had some better direction and some way better UK coverage, i'd probably switch.

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:26 pm

herzeleid wrote:Words can't describe how much I loathe Michael Cole. His stupid fucking camp voice, his stupid rubbish sayings. I wish he'd get bloody fired or something. He's the worst announcer in wrestling by a long way.

i'll admit, what barrett did was impressive, but i still want to see him in a match were nexus dont get involved in any way, even just coming out onto the entrance ramp, before i mak up my mind on him
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

http://www.last.fm/user/CrappyMike

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:32 pm

herzeleid wrote:If TNA had some better direction and some way better UK coverage, i'd probably switch.

The storylines may be a touch dodgy, but you can't fault the quality of the wrestling every week. Which is why I look forward to TNA every week rather than Raw.

manowarrior
Leather Rebel

Postby manowarrior » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:51 pm

herzeleid wrote:If TNA had some better direction and some way better UK coverage, i'd probably switch.

Cross the line!! Their knockouts matches are usually always solid and the X Division steals the show :D

Do Bravo still censor the 9pm Impact with chairshots, blood etc? I stopped watching it on tv in favour of downloading it as a result of that.
I can see by that look that you have in your eyes, you came here for metal to fight and to die!

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:42 pm

they do, and i did the same. its a shame cause it means they lose ratings even though people are still watching it
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:01 pm

Well, i've always had a semi-interest in TNA. They have a lot of the better wrestlers around at the moment. The have Hogan and Bischoff fucking it up a bit, but if Heyman is actually coming aboard, I may well make the switch...

...Or at least, make TNA the priority.

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Extreme Sports channel now has all TNA programs and the PPV's , the quality of the wrestling is brilliant, the women's division is as good to watch as the men most of time, their women can wrestle :yes:

The only problem they have is production value , which i'm sad to say, if the company had a better chairman and writing team, they would get , the fact that TNA still havn't improved rating by any significant amount, not to mention getting rid of the 6 sided ring , shows how badly they are being run

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:45 pm

i like how much smaller tna is than wwe, it means they'll last a while before vince ruins it

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:46 pm

It does give it an indie feel

I just miss the 6 sided ring :(

manowarrior
Leather Rebel

Postby manowarrior » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:54 pm

ANDREWHALL28 wrote:I just miss the 6 sided ring

I wonder if the UK tour in January will be 4sided as they have a 6sided ring over hee in storage for their European tours...
I can see by that look that you have in your eyes, you came here for metal to fight and to die!

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:58 pm

I'm seriously thinking about going to that aswell , never been to alive wrestling show before

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:59 pm

the 6 sided ring made it different from wwe, and it made the matches better when they had more space at the side of the ring for suicide dives and stuff :(

im going to the next uk tour so i hope they do use the 6 sided one :D