The Wrestling Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Re: The Wrestling Thread

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:40 pm

I thought Hogan's speech about , real wrestling is in 4 sides, was a load of crap , the one thing they had going for them was innovative matches, and ideas, so yeah awesome Hogan,turn yourself in to the same as the competition, dickhead :x

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:48 pm

kane got me 230 points in talk wrestling onlines fantasy wrestling league this week. to put that into perspective for you, sheamus got me 110

this shows you how points are awarded. go kane :D
hahaha forgot the link :oops:
http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/fant ... league.php
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

http://www.last.fm/user/CrappyMike

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:01 pm

The problem with this whole "ANGLE IS PUTTING HIS CAREER ON THE LINE" thing with every Angle match is you really think he's going to win every match, because you've heard nothing about him retiring.

EDIT: Fair play, another fucking brilliant Motorcity Machineguns v Beer Money match. I just hope the referee thing doesn't end up overwhelming it.

EDITEDIT: When the fuck did Tommy Dreamer start weeping like a bitch?
Good promo if nothing else.

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:02 am

im not sure what to think about the end of impact tbh
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:24 am

I enjoyed TNA last night, so much I have to say it was one of the best wrestling shows I have seen in a hell of along time , and Tommy Dreamer really does love the business doesn't he , it was nice to see some real emotion

Machine Guns vs Beer Money , awesome even the ref is taking bumps and being turned upside down :o

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:20 pm

I'm watching it now, just saw the Nash promo, fuck he's a natural talker isn't he. Anyways, it's nice hearing something that doesn't contain simple jokes for the kiddies and gets a bit personal. Now i'm watching Jeff Hardy Vs Samoe Joe... Why do I watch WWE again?

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:57 pm

i watch wwe because... well actually im not quite sure. i just follow the storylines and occasionaly theres a decent match

and yeah, nash is awesome :D

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:14 pm

Nash , well him and Jeff have a real history and i'm sure they talk a lot about how far is too far before going in the ring to cut the promo, then decide fuck it and just go for the jugular anyway :lol:

I like the fact that the TNA storyline at the moment is not over the top , it's just personal rivalries using their personal lives as bait,I do admit I wasn't comfortable when Angle used Jeff's dead wife against him 18 months ago, i found that quite difficult to watch actually , so it got the reaction it was supposed to from me anyway , in the back of my mind i'm going, is this 2 guys really airing their problems , or scripted ? it was seriously close to the knuckle

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:33 am

The Nexus win this week would've been a lot more convincing if it wasn't against the Raw dregs.

If Tatsu and Goldust are being allowed in a match, you know it's going wrong.
Nothing against them, but the bookers obviously don't like them.

And what the fuck. Henry just got took out by a bloody clothesline.

Oh look Evan Bourne, 7-1. I wonder if he'll fight hard, but lose.
HINT: he did.

Fuck, this is awful. I didn't even watch the first two matches because I just don't care anymore.

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:38 am

I fell asleep during that match. I always seem to conk out during the second hour.

Y2J's biggest face heat in years and he struggled to keep a straight face. :lol:
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

manowarrior
Leather Rebel

Postby manowarrior » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Read the results from the two next editions of Impact, looks fanatstic however...

The ECW angle is gonna last at best a month, then what? IMO they should have had a bit more a build up culminating with Hard(core) Justice.

As much as I love TNA, they seem to be going for the short bursts instead of thinking what could be better for them in the long run.
I can see by that look that you have in your eyes, you came here for metal to fight and to die!

Maliceuk
Warrior of Metal

Postby Maliceuk » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:34 pm

I bet someone has already said this but far too many posts to plough through,but wrestling at Bloodstock would be ace! Mud wrestling!!

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:56 pm

If I was going I would teach chain and bumps to anyone who wanted.
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:09 pm

I think even a normal bump would end my wrestling career :lol:

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:04 pm

Oh god, please come Jackcake! Vince is always high on guys who are 5'9 and weigh 143 pounds. I'd be a star in no time!