The Wrestling Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
herzeleid
Denim Demon

Re: The Wrestling Thread

Postby herzeleid » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:02 am

I haven't watched a womens match in years, literally. One of the hiring guys apparently said about hiring divas if they aren't pretty enough to pose for playboy then they aren't good enough to be a diva. Kind of tells you their direction.

Kami
Leather Rebel

Postby Kami » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:31 am

:o NXT's Season Three Rookies.

They're not midgets, she is 6' 9".
I'm running 1000km (6 Marathons, 26 Half Marathons & 20 10ks) this year so sponsor me ya bastards!

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:02 am

Yeah she has been wrestling in their minors for a while, there Is no way she won't win.

Also, season three is all women? Hello low ratings!

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:13 am

season 3 is only 5 weeks , they are rushing it as Syfy hasn't renewed its contract for the show

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:35 pm

Huzzah.

Goldust's diva will get chucked off after a week, so I'll only have to watch one episode.

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:43 pm

clearly only having men (good wrestlers) is sexist and they had to do a series with women (bad wrestlers)
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

http://www.last.fm/user/CrappyMike

rasputin
Consort of the Beast

Postby rasputin » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:03 am

herzeleid wrote:Yeah she has been wrestling in their minors for a while, there Is no way she won't win.

Also, season three is all women? Hello low ratings!

Apparently AJ Lee is fave to win as she is the most well rounded of the wrestlers with a fair amount of experience and she is quite small so a replacement for mickie james.
In the photo she is the one to the left of the giant i believe(pretty hot).

Also Crappy Mike :P your right in the fact that they will be crap as only about 2 of them have any real experience wrestling. But the reason their doing woman is because they are running out of male talent to do a series with. Though they recently signed Tyler Black from ROH which is awesome :D
AVANT GARDE BABY!
Baroness, Isis, Textures, Neurosis, Kylesa, Torche, Bison B.C, Taint make one of these bands happen for BOA 2011

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:11 am

the giant looks far to odd. i just imagined her getting together with big show
:hurl:
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

http://www.last.fm/user/CrappyMike

rasputin
Consort of the Beast

Postby rasputin » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:17 am

CrapyMike wrote:the giant looks far to odd. i just imagined her getting together with big show
:hurl:

Sleep well ;)
Yeah she is pretty beastly she wrestled men in the indys! i can imagine she may go up against one of the male pro's. Though he wrestling skills are about the equivelant of great khalis unfortunately, which you can see here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RM2JFoxVHY
AVANT GARDE BABY!
Baroness, Isis, Textures, Neurosis, Kylesa, Torche, Bison B.C, Taint make one of these bands happen for BOA 2011

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:57 am

I just noticed something, they are all fucking munting. The giant one is actually the best looking.

rasputin
Consort of the Beast

Postby rasputin » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:44 am

Im going to wrestling school sunday for the first time! :D really need to bulk up being 5ft9 and only 10st lol but this opportunity just popped up so gotta give it a go!
AVANT GARDE BABY!

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:48 am

rasputin wrote:Im going to wrestling school sunday for the first time! :D really need to bulk up being 5ft9 and only 10st lol but this opportunity just popped up so gotta give it a go!

Awesome! I'm also 5'9 and somewhere not far under 10 stone though, and I couldn't be a wrestler in a million years, how you gonna Tazzify yourself?

rasputin
Consort of the Beast

Postby rasputin » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:23 am

Really no idea! i was just telling my friend that their is a real good wrestling school near us and he couldnt believe it, before i knew it he had grabbed my phone off me and rang them up and booked both us in for sunday to see what its like!
At this school they also teach fitness so i guess that will help but i will certainly have to find something to do in my spare time to bulk up. Some weight or something maybe, im fairly fit as i do a fair amount of cycling, but not particuly strong.
AVANT GARDE BABY!

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:09 am

You don't need to be big at this level. I'm 5'10, 10st and all I do is chain, a Triple H high knee, Jericho bulldog and Side Effect.

What school are you going to?
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:15 am

Alberto is a glorious bastard.

But you already knew that.