The Wrestling Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
x-tempus
Leather Rebel

Re: The Wrestling Thread

Postby x-tempus » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:40 pm

uber_scran wrote:Any predictions for the Rumble?

I hope HHH doesn't return. If he does am not gonna watch Raw until he leaves again.

My prediction is Booker T is gonna return at the Rumble ;) http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/ ... sells-out/

HHH needs to return and be heel :D

really not excited about Steiner in TNA though - GIVE JOE MORE WRESTLING TIME!
Fjar wrote:"Open up, love. I know you don't like it, but it's good for you!"

De Stijl wrote:One rule for vegetables, another rule for cock.
DOUBLE STANDARDS

MetalBeast
Denim Demon

Postby MetalBeast » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:45 pm

I reckon Awesome Kong (or whatever they're going to call her in WWE) will interrupt the Women's match...either that or wait until after the match and flatten everyone.
All right, so I MADE a mistake! ONE MISTAKE!
Can't a man start over?! Do I have to keep on PAYING?! HUH?!
Maybe I should make another mistake! ...maybe TWO more!

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:05 pm

uber_scran wrote:I hope HHH doesn't return. If he does am not gonna watch Raw until he leaves again.

get out of my wrestling thread and do not return until you are a fan of the king of kings. one of the best heels ever. there are few men i that i can honestly say i hated at one point just because they were a heel. he is one of them. now i love him though, i think smackdown could benefit from him having a decent rivalry with one of the younger guys. look at the way he put over sheamus for example.

EDIT: i think awesome kong could be a good surprise rumble entry, but then we all know she wouldnt win so theres not much point... im personally hoping for christian to return and win it, and main event WM against edge. will never happen, but it really should.
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

http://www.last.fm/user/CrappyMike

x-tempus
Leather Rebel

Postby x-tempus » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:45 pm

CrapyMike wrote:EDIT: i think awesome kong could be a good surprise rumble entry, but then we all know she wouldnt win so theres not much point... im personally hoping for christian to return and win it, and main event WM against edge. will never happen, but it really should.

in TLC :love:
Fjar wrote:"Open up, love. I know you don't like it, but it's good for you!"

De Stijl wrote:One rule for vegetables, another rule for cock.
DOUBLE STANDARDS

MetalBeast
Denim Demon

Postby MetalBeast » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:53 pm

I reckon Awesome Kong will almost certainly be put in a Royal Rumble at some point - she's bigger than either of the previous female competitors. This year, however, I reckon a run-in during/after the women's title match is more likely. I think they'll want to highlight just how much bigger she is than anyone else in the women's division before she fights any men.
All right, so I MADE a mistake! ONE MISTAKE!
Can't a man start over?! Do I have to keep on PAYING?! HUH?!
Maybe I should make another mistake! ...maybe TWO more!

gelder
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby gelder » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:08 am

My mate who was at the TNA show in Manc tonight was saying that there was a "Retire fat Matt" chant to Matt Hardy :lol:

FUCKING SUCK!!!!

:p

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:06 am

i know a lot of people are expecting booker t to show up at the royal rumble, but im not so sure. i think "they" could well be the main event mafia. i kinda hope im wrong though, id rather not see those guys again when the only one that could actually wrestle was kurt.
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:23 am

Kaitlyn has learnt how to back bump. Progress has been made.

Ziggler taking four Spears from Edge: golden. :lol:
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:34 am

I've only just found out that Taylor Wilde quit TNA. So just out of interest, is there anybody actually left in the Knockouts division?

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:08 am

there are a few, but its just the same ones every week now. the beautiful people, mickie james, sarita, madison rayne, tara and winter.

Kami
Leather Rebel

Postby Kami » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:51 pm

CrapyMike wrote:
uber_scran wrote:I hope HHH doesn't return. If he does am not gonna watch Raw until he leaves again.

get out of my wrestling thread and do not return until you are a fan of the king of kings. one of the best heels ever. there are few men i that i can honestly say i hated at one point just because they were a heel. he is one of them. now i love him though, i think smackdown could benefit from him having a decent rivalry with one of the younger guys. look at the way he put over sheamus for example.

This.

I can't ever remember ever being as pissed off about the result of a match than the Street Fight Foley had with HHH at the Royal Rumble and the Hell In A Cell at No Way Out rematch. I'd stayed up all night to watch both of them, to see Foley lose was heartbreaking and because of those matches I hated HHH for ages. Now, I can't help but appreciate how good he is at what he does though.
I'm running 1000km (6 Marathons, 26 Half Marathons & 20 10ks) this year so sponsor me ya bastards!

mooeybleedkid
Lowly Peon

Postby mooeybleedkid » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:37 pm

Does anyone know any websites were i can watch the royal rumble live for free?

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:00 am

Are people staying up for this? As I recall a few of us did last year and posted in real time, was funny stuff :D

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:56 am

im not, my internet connection is fucked up for some reason and i regret not trying to fix it now :(

Metal_saddle
Denim Demon

Postby Metal_saddle » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:05 am

here we go
Nightmare world
Reflected as a dream
Vision blurred
This surely cannot be
Twisted now
Far from reality