The Wrestling Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
CrappyMike
Denim Demon

Re: The Wrestling Thread

Postby CrappyMike » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:34 am

a friend has asked me if i know any websites where you can watch raw and smackdown, as i dont know of any good ones i was wondering if anyone could suggest one or two?

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:45 am

apple corre :lol:

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:25 am

Edge just retired due to injury :cry:

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:06 am

Not really a surprise. He's been making noises about retiring for a while.

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:59 am

Big D wrote:Not really a surprise. He's been making noises about retiring for a while.

All the news points to this being legit though, so i'm glad he got checked out personally, and let's hope he does something within the company, I thought his speech was really nice too

CrappyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrappyMike » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:25 am

at least he has been smart with his money over the years. im a huge fan of his and have been for most of his career, so im a little bit disappointed that he has to retire, but obviously he dosn't really have a choice, and i dont think anyone could hold it against him.

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:52 am

CrappyMike wrote:at least he has been smart with his money over the years. im a huge fan of his and have been for most of his career, so im a little bit disappointed that he has to retire, but obviously he dosn't really have a choice, and i dont think anyone could hold it against him.

Snap,one of the most entertaining guys there has been over the years, I forgot how much he had done to be honest

Great thing that I just found out was he was handed the mic and told say what you want, that must have been nice for him, and he held it together, just, classy guy in the end,obviously all the Lita stuff was a hiccup for him, and probably aired a lot more publicly than he wanted , but bloody entertaining to watch :lol:

manowarrior
Leather Rebel

Postby manowarrior » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:09 am

And Tara is obviously training Madison, because again massively talented wrestler

Agreed, tara's last solo match on impact was fantastic!

Big D wrote:Angelina Love - What planet is she from and can we send her back?

She looks like a blow-up doll!

Anyone going to the wwe shows this week? Im off to Raw tomorrow in Glasgow and Smackdown on Sunday in Newcastle. Gutted Edge wont be there but tbh i have noticed his hands shaking after big moves or matches but never thought anything of it til now!
I can see by that look that you have in your eyes, you came here for metal to fight and to die!

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:11 am

at least we have Velvet to enjoy :love:

CrappyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrappyMike » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:29 pm

just watched edge's retirement speech :cry: its not even like he can make an occasional return, he cant get in the ring ever again. makes you appreciate some of his amazing matches over the years even more.

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:11 pm

CrappyMike wrote:just watched edge's retirement speech :cry: its not even like he can make an occasional return, he cant get in the ring ever again. makes you appreciate some of his amazing matches over the years even more.

I was gutted for the guy, i liked his ice cream bit though, top bloke, and i'm sure there is plenty he can do, training being 1 of them :yes:

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:39 pm

They have to offer Edge a backstage role if he wants one. He's still got plenty to offer. Del Rio's promo on Smackdown will be interesting.
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:59 pm

jackcake wrote:They have to offer Edge a backstage role if he wants one. He's still got plenty to offer. Del Rio's promo on Smackdown will be interesting.

I'm expecting loads of I made him quit, and I took Edge's career from him to be implemented :yes:

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:01 pm

I watched a whole TNA. What is wrong with you people? That was excruciatingly bad. I have a whole new appreciation for the WWE now. You can say there are better wrestlers all you want, there was like 20 minutes of wrestling on the whole bloody show.

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:29 pm

herzeleid wrote:I watched a whole TNA. What is wrong with you people? That was excruciatingly bad. I have a whole new appreciation for the WWE now. You can say there are better wrestlers all you want, there was like 20 minutes of wrestling on the whole bloody show.

there's not much more than that on RAW,in fact there was 19 minutes on Raw last week :lol: