The Wrestling Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
jackcake
Denim Demon

Re: The Wrestling Thread

Postby jackcake » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:38 pm

:eyes:

It felt like a lifetime trying to fold up that table and set it back up in that FCA match I did.
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:49 pm

ROH use props a hell of a lot for spots, works for them,worked for WWE the other night

Sorry I just think it was a great PPV, and about time too, botched moves or not,it was exciting, dramatic.had great matches, the botches added to the drama,added that extra element of realism,which WWE lack a lot, and I hope they push on with Summer Slam,which in the past has been like Mania,more about the spectacle, less about the matches

CrappyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrappyMike » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:52 pm

the smackdown mitb match and main event were the only good matches on the entire ppv. think i'll just go back to not watching wwe :lol:

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Speaking of ROH, I saw Davey Richards wrestle the other night from backstage. He's a good worker. Seriously stiff shots.

They had a spot where they went into the crowd. Richards held his opponent while getting kids in the crowd to chop him, then offered him to some wrestlers who were there to watch the show. Ant came in at the end beaten black and blue. It was amazing. :lol:
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:24 pm

CrappyMike wrote:the smackdown mitb match and main event were the only good matches on the entire ppv. think i'll just go back to not watching wwe :lol:

your opinion,and not 1 shared by many people either, every review i have read and from people actually in the industry think it's one of the best they have seen in years

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:44 pm

Yeah Mike, maybe it's best that you become a full time TNA fan, they sure need some fans!

CrappyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrappyMike » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:51 am

the difference between me and you is, i can admit when tna fuck up or have a shit show, you cant seem to do the same for wwe :yes:

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:53 am

CrappyMike wrote:the difference between me and you is, i can admit when tna fuck up or have a shit show, you cant seem to do the same for wwe :yes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every week this thread is just people complaining about the shitty direction and shows of WWE.

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:48 am

Yeah, maybe you should read posts. Seriously, just go two pages back.

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:16 am

CrappyMike wrote:the difference between me and you is, i can admit when tna fuck up or have a shit show, you cant seem to do the same for wwe :yes:

are you being serious, we do nothing but complain about how bad RAW is week to week, or how disappointing the PPV's are :?

Do you actually read what people write on here

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:18 am

ANDREWHALL28 wrote:

are you being serious, we do nothing but complain about how bad RAW is week to week, or how disappointing the PPV's are :?

Do you actually read what people write on here

Only things he can pretend to disagree with

CrappyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrappyMike » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:20 am

i dont pretend to disagree with anything, for i am not a child, joe. you are simply to foolish to comprehend that someone didnt enjoy the ppv. two good matches with the rest being full of botches which contrary to andys claims made them look like amateurs does not make a good ppv. the only good parts were daniel bryan getting what he deserves (although im not sure he'll get to keep it, he'll probably lose it to orton or someone due to a shit stipulation) and cena losing. cena will be back within a couple of months, and you know ortons not dropping the title for long.
the wrestlers worked hard, but they fucked up way too much. nobody can even deny it, unless you're a wwe fanboy who doesnt want to. say what you want about tna, they havent put on a ppv that bad in for a long time.

CrappyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrappyMike » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:23 am

as for you guys not liking raw, you clearly like something about it, even though it is undeniably bad. you keep watching it every week. if you didnt like it, you wouldnt watch it, regardless of whether its free or not

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:14 am

Cena isn't gone, Vince is :P

CrappyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrappyMike » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:16 am

typical wwe, cant even get their firings right :eyes: