Matty's WWE fantasy booking
1) Bryan wins the title at Elimination Chamber, wins rematch against Orton at No Way Out. Bryan shoots on Punk for leaving and says he needs the best opponent possible for headlining Mania. Batista starts getting cocky heel heat for saying that Punk is too scared to come back, then when Punk returns starts playing the chickenshit heel role. Loses his headliner spot to Punk at No Way Out. Bryan retains against Punk in the Wrestlemania headliner, and Punk then has a series of feuds with the likes of Rollins, Ambrose etc.
2) Cena and Orton play up this last time ever angle again, and then have a #1 contendership triple threat at Mania with Batista to settle who the best of that generation is. Cena wins and then loses to Bryan at Extreme Rules. Orton and Batista to lick their wounds then team up as a pair of bitter heels preying on the mid-card.
3) The New Age Outlaws drop the belts to The Usos at The Elimination Chamber, who then lose them to The Wyatt's at Wrestlemania. Bray starts slowly adding more members to The Family (maybe a frustrated Curtis Axel?) and builds momentum by taking out all the WWE's heroes. First of all he puts both Cody and Goldust on the shelf for a while (saving the brother vs brother match for down the line), then The Miz (who then goes into a purely backstage/commentary sort of role), and finally The Big Show who can retire as a face. Lastly Wyatt defeats and breaks Cena's spirit at Summerslam (with Hogan in Cena's corner) causing Cena to either turn heel or leave for 12-24 months and have a heel run down the line. Wyatt then finally defeats the ultimate hero in Bryan at Night Of Champions and retains at Hell In A Cell to usher in a new era of darkness.
4) After defeating Lesnar (who doesn't return again, at least not for a long time til he has momentum again) The Undertaker starts having mind-games played on him by Sting (hiding in the rafters, blackout attacks, burning symbols in the parking lot etc.) and Solomon Crowe from NXT is introduced as Sting's avatar/advocate. Sting's first match is at Summerslam against Shawn Michaels (drawn out of retirement as a heel to challenge Bryan for the title before this) in a Icon vs Icon match, and after that a long build-up into Wrestlemania 31 where he is an associate of The Wyatts. After Undertaker wins that match he has another long build-up to Wrestlemania 32 against a re-masked Kane. Kane may finally end the streak, but either way it will be Taker's final match, and Kane will use that momentum for a final world title run before retiring in 2016.
5) Ambrose continues to run scared from Mark Henry before eventually dropping the US title to him at No Way Out, meaning the Shield triple threat at Wrestlemania doesn't have the title on the line. Instead the US and IC titles are unified at Mania, with Henry defeating Big E. After Henry loses the unified title he takes Big E. under his wing as a protege and they become a dominant tag team for the rest of the year, before they implode and Big E. retires Mark Henry.
6) Although at the moment it looks like Zeb is going to side with Cesaro after the split it ought to be the other way round. Cesaro goes on to beat Henry for the unified mid-card title, turning heel by declaring it to be the "European Championship." After failing to unseat Cesaro, Swagger then goes All American babyface (maybe with Hogan as his manager now) and has a series of submission/amateur wrestling-style matches against Del Rio. When Kurt Angle returns inevitably both those guys will be able to do lots with him as well.
7) Cesaro's first major opponent is Sheamus who he has a series of World Of Sport style/2 out of 3 falls matches, and begins winning his matches by knockout uppercuts. He successfully defends against every other non-American on the roster as well (Kofi, Christian, Adrian Neville and Sami Zayn from NXT etc.) before finally losing to "Bareknuckle Barrett" in a battle of knockout blows. Barrett eventually drops the belt to a face-turned Damien Sandow.
Ryback finally gets given an interesting gimmick by exploiting his natural knack for saying stupid and offensive shit (like referring to Lillian Garcia's horseface a few weeks ago on commentary, tweeting to Lawler about his ex-wife being a whore etc.) and begins calling himself "The Big Man With The Big Mouth." As The Wyatt's start taking out all the heroes R Truth takes on a new sort of apocalypse preacher gimmick like in the Hell In A Cell video package last year, and eventually retires after "sacrificing himself" to The Wyatts.
9) Roman Reigns wins Money In The Bank 2014, but doesn't cash in til after Wrestlemania 2015. For a second MitB ladder match the Cruiserweight division is revived with a new title, built around NXT talent like Adrian Neville and Sami Zayn as well as Seth Rollins, with veterans like Punk, Kofi and Christian helping to get them other. Whilst simultaneously mid-card champions Neville and Barrett begin teaming as "The New British Bulldogs" and also win the tag titles, before eventually losing the singles titles to concentrate full time on the tag division.
10) Towards the end of the year Cody begins feuding with Randy Orton, including a traditional Survivor Series match, and a #1 contendership loser leaves town match at TLC in which Randy leaves for 12-24 months. Cody then unseats Bray Wyatt for the world title at The Royal Rumble, while Punk wins the Rumble match. Initially it's a feud of mutual respect, but Cody brings back his "groomed for greatness" smarmy personality and turns heel. He really gets heat at No Way Out where he defends the belt against Goldust (with Dusty in his corner), but loses in the main event of Mania against CM Punk. Punk drops the belt to whoever the top monster heel may be at the time (Ryback, Titus O'Neill etc.) a few months later, but immediately loses it to Roman Reigns who cashes in MITB. Punk retires soon after.
Safe to say not even 10% of my good ideas will get used.