The Wrestling Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Re: The Wrestling Thread

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:01 pm

Del Rio is another one of these all gimmick no substance guys sadly :(

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:25 pm

i hate them both :lol:
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

http://www.last.fm/user/CrappyMike

gelder
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby gelder » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:39 pm

ANDREWHALL28 wrote:Del Rio is another one of these all gimmick no substance guys sadly :(

No substance??

He's done MMA, was supposed to be part of the Mexican wrestling team in the 2000 Olympics, and there must be a reason why he hasn't had to do development AND retains the rights to his name, character and image. WWE don't do contracts like that for people with no substance

FUCKING SUCK!!!!

:p

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:13 pm

gelder wrote:
ANDREWHALL28 wrote:Del Rio is another one of these all gimmick no substance guys sadly :(

No substance??

He's done MMA, was supposed to be part of the Mexican wrestling team in the 2000 Olympics, and there must be a reason why he hasn't had to do development AND retains the rights to his name, character and image. WWE don't do contracts like that for people with no substance

well he hasn't shown me anything new or innovative yet , Kaval impresses me every week however, as does Evan Bourne

CrapyMike
Denim Demon

Postby CrapyMike » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:15 pm

i skipped to the end of the mysterio - del rio fight last week cause it was boring as hell :yes:
Matty_the_Emo_Slayer wrote:Is there an actual science of giving medical diagnosis by sniffing poo? I sometimes have a bit of a wiff from the paper and get curious if it smells different than usual.

http://www.last.fm/user/CrappyMike

gelder
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby gelder » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:18 pm

ANDREWHALL28 wrote:
gelder wrote:

No substance??

well he hasn't shown me anything new or innovative yet , Kaval impresses me every week however, as does Evan Bourne

Give him a chance and hopefully we'll see something special from him! He has the background, lets see if he can step up to the plate!

FUCKING SUCK!!!!

:p

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:47 am

so has that russian bloke , and he does nothing either :lol:

rasputin
Consort of the Beast

Postby rasputin » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:35 pm

Serena was one of the best diva's so big shame, but she is still young so she may get another shot in wwe eventually.
Will they replace her with another female in the SES maybe like Jillian (god she is awful) or someone? Or maybe turn a diva face, heel? Either way i think they need one as a female really adds to the dynamic of the group.
AVANT GARDE BABY!
Baroness, Isis, Textures, Neurosis, Kylesa, Torche, Bison B.C, Taint make one of these bands happen for BOA 2011

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:21 pm

Was great to see Kelly Kelly attack Serena and automatically attempt the hair grab and slam thing on a woman with no hair.

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Ironic that her maaaaassive chance to become famous and big as a member of the straight edge society was fucked up because she couldn't stay off the drink... Kind of adds to the society really.

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:29 am

I screwed up an international. Simplest spot in the business and I botched it. :lol:
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

Big D
Denim Demon

Postby Big D » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:06 am

jackcake wrote:I screwed up an international. Simplest spot in the business and I botched it. :lol:

International?

jackcake
Denim Demon

Postby jackcake » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:20 am

Otherwise known as sleep-leap. 99% of the time the bloke in a headlock pushes opponent off the ropes, dives at their feet trying to trip them up, gets up and does a leapfrog when they come back off the ropes opposite.

Done every week in training, I somehow thought a clothesline was coming and didn't duck the leapfrog. Collision, spot blown, kayfabe out the window. Oops. :lol:

Other than that my match went perfectly, I'm waiting to get the video now. I couldn't believe how much heat I was getting. They hated me! :D
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Last.fm

herzeleid
Denim Demon

Postby herzeleid » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:40 am

jackcake wrote:They hated me!

It's like they know you :P

ANDREWHALL28
Denim Demon

Postby ANDREWHALL28 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:59 pm

I just find it cool I get to talk to a working wrestler :yes: