What's upset you?

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Jobdone
Denim Demon

Re: What's upset you?

Postby Jobdone » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:30 pm

Dog breed known to be vicious runs at me protecting it's owner.

I got a gun to hand I'm shooting that shit.

Freyja
Denim Demon

Postby Freyja » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:33 pm

Why not use a taser? Or fire the gun into the air to scare it? No need to kill it.
Littlemissmetal wrote:I'm 21 and have never touched mine :eyes:

http://blackmetalwine.wordpress.com/

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:52 pm

Freyja wrote:Why not use a taser? Or fire the gun into the air to scare it? No need to kill it.

I've now missed my taser (presuming it's the distance one), and the dog is biting my face off.

I've fired up in the air, the dog isn't scared, and is now eating my face off.

Humans panic in threatening situations. The guy panicked and shot the fuck out of that dog because he was threatened.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:01 pm

gandalf the red wrote:There's a few dog owners by mine that should be put down. It's not the poor dogs fault that the owners make them aggressive. I'm normally a very placid bloke, but I kicked a dog out of the way a while ago because it's owner was letting it shit in the middle of the path, right by a bus stop with a grass verge about 2 foot away. The owner had a go back, screaming "Why did you do that?", so I told him straight to his face and he backed off. :lol:

It's not the poor dogs fault the owner let it shit in the middle of the path either :| if you have to, kick the owner, not the dog

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:09 pm

Nantha wrote:
gandalf the red wrote:There's a few dog owners by mine that should be put down. It's not the poor dogs fault that the owners make them aggressive. I'm normally a very placid bloke, but I kicked a dog out of the way a while ago because it's owner was letting it shit in the middle of the path, right by a bus stop with a grass verge about 2 foot away. The owner had a go back, screaming "Why did you do that?", so I told him straight to his face and he backed off. :lol:

It's not the poor dogs fault the owner let it shit in the middle of the path either :| if you have to, kick the owner, not the dog

Yeah, this.

Also there's worse cases of unprovoked dog killing by police. Americans are fucking weird about animals. Here's a video of a police officer pepper spraying a baby squirrel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2fmevbZi40 (mute to save your ears from teenage girls squealing)
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:35 pm

Nantha wrote:

Yeah, this. Kicking the dog when it doesn't know it's doing anything wrong makes no sense.

I've also seen a video of police breaking into a man's house who they presumed was a drug dealer. As they were searching the house there was 3 dachsunds in a cage in the kitchen (it was night time so I guess they were shut up for bed), but they were all barking at the policemen. The policemen just went into the kitchen, shot all 3 dogs dead right in front of the family and their small children. Why do that when they're shut up in a cage and causing no threat whatsoever?! Sure they were barking but that's what dogs do...

It was then discovered that they had the wrong guy and the man whose dogs they shot was completely innocent.

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:56 pm

The "neighbour" dickhead added me on Facebook. :|

Ensorcelled
Denim Demon

Postby Ensorcelled » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:14 pm

I wish someone would send me a friend request. :(

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:40 pm

I am your friend. I am everyones friend (now I think). Must be pushing the 400 mark now and unlike some people I have met 99% of them.

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:45 pm

I can finally write a few off my list.

I felt really strange when half the people liking my facebook shit were people I'd never actually seen in person.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:52 pm

I think its just Jim and Fjar I haven't met on here now, oh and George. George is too young to be having conversations with me at the moment. He needs time to evolve.

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Turbo wrote:I think its just Jim and Fjar I haven't met on here now, oh and George. George is too young to be having conversations with me at the moment. He needs time to evolve.

You at BOA? I can never remember who is and isn't...
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:56 pm

He won't. I will be though. For the Friday as a minimum.

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:58 pm

Yeah but we've met you. :P
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:00 pm

Not this year, but I am definitely looking into it next year, circumstances provided. :yes: