What's upset you?

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Re: What's upset you?

Postby NeglectedField » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:02 pm

Can there please be a Facebook app for horrible cunts like us where you can covertly bet with mutual friends over how long it lasts?

Jobdone
Denim Demon

Postby Jobdone » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:12 pm

Ai, it's called the right friends and facebook messenger.

Won a tenner off my mate cos I bet one of our mutuals wouldn't last 6 months.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:47 pm

I would so join in on that :lol:

tranmerefan
Denim Demon

Postby tranmerefan » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:39 pm

Jobdone wrote:Ai, it's called the right friends and facebook messenger.

Won a tenner off my mate cos I bet one of our mutuals wouldn't last 6 months.

Yeah - you just need the right people.

Same with the book I'm running at work for the next "voluntary redundancy". Not liking that my name keeps cropping up :lol: :lol: :(
Last.fm Profile

Facebook

BLIND GUARDIANl; FEN; A FOREST OF STARS; FEN; NIGHTWISH; FEN; OLD CORPSE ROAD; FEN; UFO; FEN; WODENSTHRONE; FEN; AGALLOCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FEN FOR BOA 2014

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:10 pm

Went to the citizens advice bureau today and ended up crying, because all this shit has just worn me down, to the point I'm considering a career change that doesn't involve me doing any driving as part of my job anymore. Even considering getting rid of my car. I fucking hate it all.
Once again, this van company has pulled out the '£1k insurance excess to be paid within 7 days' out of the bag and sent me the invoice. Police are fucking useless, the company who hired me are avoiding getting involved at all costs. I feel so fucking alone and frustrated with it all, it feels like the whole thing was my fault even though it wasn't.

Bizza
Paster of Muppets

Postby Bizza » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:49 pm

Some cunt just caved my front window in, really needed this ontop of everything else right now ffs.
BOA - '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '18,' 19, '21, '22, '23.
Warhorns '12 '15 '16
WOA - '15
Damnation - '12
Download - '16 (Never fucking again)

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:04 pm

I can't seem to take care of myself right now. I haven't showered in more than 4 days, I've worn the same clothes for all of it. I don't eat and I don't take my medication. I constantly chain smoke. I'm expected to tidy and clean the whole house before tomorrow.

I'm so busy being some kind of diplomat between my dad, sister and sister-in-law. I'm trying so hard to make them compromise for each other, trying to make sure shit doesn't hit the fan. They're all coming to me all the time for me to mediate what they want to be said to each other. I sat for nearly an hour with my sister-in-law trying to listen to her egotistical rant about why my sister is a control freak bitch.

None of them asks how I'm doing, nobody asks if I'd like some help. They're all too busy fighting about petty things like who should bake the fucking pies for a party we're having tomorrow - where to have the baby watcher, where people should sit, what cutlery and glasses to use. I know I can't have a bit of a fit about it all because I'm only add to this petty pile of shit.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:47 pm

Can't remember if I posted about it on here, but at the beginning of the year I got royally fucked about by my best mates housemate. I moved on pretty quickly and am totally over that whole thing, but my best mate shagged him at the weekend after everything he did.
She told me as soon as she saw me and she was really pissed when it happened but I still feel pretty hurt and betrayed. It's made me feel fucking worthless as a human being too for the moment. Like if my best friend of 17 years will do that then how am I worth giving a shit about to anyone?
I know that's just my brain being silly and I'll bounce back in a few days. But yeah it really hurt.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:17 pm

I know I pretty much gave you no advice in person other than 'oh that was pretty shitty, you don't do that' etc, but i guess its kinda sounding like it was a drunk mistake on both parts. but really yeah, you don't do that.
I dunno if it's from growing up in an all-girls school or whatevs, but we''ve always had this ridiculous respect for each others emotional territories, if that makes sense, I never had a friend of mine screw my ex, and that's a nice feeling because it shows respect, and i would never do it to any other of my friends. I guess you just need to make it kinda obvious that it's not really an acceptable thing to do?
Maybe she just doesn't realise that? Idk

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:51 pm

I don't really know if I am being irrational or whatever, but there is nothing going on between me and that girl, as much as I'd rather it had worked out another way, I didn't want to lose her as a friend, and I had a blast last week as two friends, and I met with her yesterday to familiarise her with the town she was to take her driving test in today. I'm finding it hard work with still having feelings for her, despite me disliking a few things that she does for leisure. To the point of feeling like I dodged a bullet! Cruising around in cars until 5am in rough neighbourhoods being my least favourite, because well my life is constantly hearing of death on roads, and I worry! I'm sorry I can't do a short story, but it upset me today to learn that she's back to dating (thanks to her snapchat).I suppose she was bound to at some point, and we weren't in a relationship, I feel pathetic because she was the first girl since splitting up with my ex that shown me any interest whatsoever, and I just feel that I won't so easily manage to get another date and so soon too. Suppose I'll be happy for her, I dunno. I can't be happy for myself at the moment.

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:24 pm

The last chapter in this saga: All the lies have come to light. I called it from the outset, she moved me out of the way for this guy that she spends her late night gallivanting with. She lied to me and thought id never find out, but one of her mates is one of my best mates and she told me. This mate's sister lied to my face on Friday night saying "shes not seeing anyone." She is. I was suspicious when this mates sister just randomly sent me a message today, the last time she did that was asking me if I was alright after 'the message' that said "we wouldn't work out."

What a mess. Well that's two friends that I am not prepared to have any more. I don't lose friends lightly, but take it from me this time I do.

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:42 am

My brother's cat died :(

I think what I most enjoyed about going to see that lot in Edinburgh is so I could make a fuss about him. Now they have two kids who are a handful, I'd be surprised if they replaced him.

peypea
Denim Demon

Postby peypea » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:11 am

My dad had a major heart attack and they're on holiday in New Zealand.
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

Tet
Denim Demon

Postby Tet » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:17 pm

peypea wrote:My dad had a major heart attack and they're on holiday in New Zealand.

Sorry to hear that. Hope he's OK.
CH3NO2 -- It's the only way to be sure
You laugh at me because I'm different. I pity you, you're all the same...

NeglectedField
Denim Demon

Postby NeglectedField » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:52 pm

Ditto. Hope that he's in good care in NZ and gets back safely to the UK.