Pooping Ladies Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
peypea
Denim Demon

Re: The Vagina Thread. For Things That Vagina People Care Ab

Postby peypea » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:50 pm

I have the unsteadiest hands when it comes to little things like this... I'm currently using a cotton bud, with remover... It's kind of messy around the edges, but not as bad as I thought it'd be! :D
I'm terrified of touching anything even though I poked it to make sure it was dry!
Turbo wrote:One day I'll get around to tasting Pussy.

TheLotusEater193
Denim Demon

Postby TheLotusEater193 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:51 pm

I paint my nails ALL the time, probably because i'm always bored. I normally do it before I have a shower and then it's easy to pick off the bits on your fingers when your skin goes soft and pruney 8)

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:15 pm

Ndnd wrote:Had about 3 lettersasking me to have smear test which I have ignored. I'm too shy to get my skanky shaghole out... anyone had one?

Yeah, or at least i think so... I was quite nervous and tense, so the speculum wasn't much fun, but the swab itself was half a second, felt a tiny little nick and it was over. These nurses do it 50 times a day and have seen it all before so I wouldn't worry :) Go get it done, it's definitely worth it when it comes to things like checking for cancer.
Also when you've done it once, it won't be scary the next time you need to go.

Purple n Batty
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Purple n Batty » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:04 am

Ndnd wrote:Had about 3 lettersasking me to have smear test which I have ignored. I'm too shy to get my skanky shaghole out... anyone had one?

As horrible as it is lying at a funny angle having something clinical shoved up you (but at least they are plastic nowadays and not cold metal) I always strongly urge girls to get a smear done and not put it off.

The reason for this is because my mum had cervical cancer discovered by a smear and 5 years back my sister was diagnosed with CIN 3 (pre-cancerous cells at the later stage) and had to have treatment. Last year following another smear she had CIN 2 so again had to have treatment to prevent it getting worse. Thankfully, touch wood, mine have always come back normal but I still have to go yearly instead of 3 yearly, or whatever it is now due to the family history. I also have a few friends who had had dodgy smears in their early 20's. A few minutes of embarrassment is worth the piece of mind of knowing that you are clear of dodgy cells which left unnoticed, you could end up needing a hysterectomy.

As Nantha said, the nurses have seen it all before and are quite used to first timers. Only a small percentage come back needing further investigation.
I don't suffer from insanity, I'm quite happy with it

Noodle
I am the Law!

Postby Noodle » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:44 am

Kim's post. Followed by Ania's.

Entertaining read.
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon

Postby Littlemissmetal » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:04 am

Speaking as someone with a history of abnormal cells showing on smears within the family, I would definitely recommend you go - better safe than sorry.

I had to have one last year because I had a string of water infections within the previous 12 months so they start to check everything - it's uncomfortable but I wouldn't say "painful". It's also over much quicker than you think!
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.

Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:11 am

Yeah Kim, don't ignore the letters, take the opportunity to get checked. It could save your life!

It's a ridiculously routine procedure for the nurses, and your healthy shaghole is probably a godsend for them after dealing with owners of manky, STI-ridden ones who come in for diagnosis and treatment. :P
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

PhilMow
Hell Bent for Leather

Postby PhilMow » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:58 am

Ndnd wrote:I'm too shy to get my skanky shaghole out

I'd be too if that's how it's described.

But you should go and have one. Not that I have had one but I know people
that have and it's effectively saved their lives.
Festivals
MetallicA's Big Day Out 99
Ozzfest 01
Download 07
Rock Am Ring 08
Bloodstock 09,10,11,12,13,14,15
Hammerfest 13, 14, 15
Temples 14

Damnation 15[/size]

Lick Mars
I am the Law!

Postby Lick Mars » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:43 am

What everyone else said, go get it done. I can't say what it's like, I haven't even had a letter yet and I'm due one. Wish they'd hurry up.

Only thing that would embarrass me about getting it done is that my last job was at NHS doing admin for locum nurses. Last thing I'd want is someone I used to fucking work with looking at my vaj!

VirginInvader
Denim Demon

Postby VirginInvader » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:49 am

Noodle wrote:Kim's post. Followed by Ania's.

Entertaining read.

Yeah I thought that. I had to go back a page to clarify what was happening :lol:
Seven Sisters - Proper Heavy Metal from London Town. Upcoming shows:

23/05 - Heavy Sound Festival, Poperinge, Belgium
18/07- Metalbrew, London
01/08 - The Black Heart, London
29/08- No Sleep 'Til Dublin

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:33 pm

I'm scared shitless of these tests, and I've been contemplating ignoring them once the time comes - then again, I'm a clean freak and have no diseases, and since these nurses have seen everything I guess it's nothing to them. I just have a problem with people touching me in general, I hate it when people get too close without permission, so to speak. I'm also quite worried about how they treat people with a history of sexual abuse? If it was something I wanted them to know, would they get me a female gynocologist if I asked for one? Again, scared shitless :eyes:

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:37 pm

fluffymoo wrote:I'm scared shitless of these tests, and I've been contemplating ignoring them once the time comes - then again, I'm a clean freak and have no diseases, and since these nurses have seen everything I guess it's nothing to them. I just have a problem with people touching me in general, I hate it when people get too close without permission, so to speak. I'm also quite worried about how they treat people with a history of sexual abuse? If it was something I wanted them to know, would they get me a female gynocologist if I asked for one? Again, scared shitless :eyes:

Don't know about Sweden, but definitely yes in the UK.
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:09 pm

I have never heard of a male gynecologist, but I do know that you can specifically request a woman if there is an option.

Purple n Batty
Slayer of Wimps/Posers

Postby Purple n Batty » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:15 pm

Last thing I'd want is someone I used to fucking work with looking at my vaj!

My sister is a District Nurse and has had to have her colleagues do this when going for a smear :oops:

Talking of gynecologists, when doing British Sign Language last year we were learning professions and writing them on the board. When it came to gynecologist our teacher didn't know what one was so we had to find a way to explain it to him as he was completely deaf. We picked on the only bloke in the room to do this. :lol:
I don't suffer from insanity, I'm quite happy with it

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:32 pm

Cheers for the replies guys. Over here we do have quite a lot of male gynocologists - why you'd want to be one, I'm not quite sure tbh. I'd sure as hell never want to be examined by one.