Pooping Ladies Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
Noodle
I am the Law!

Re: THE FOOF THREAD, ALL FOOFERY WELCOME

Postby Noodle » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:12 am

I think your last pair suited you just as nicely as this pair.

Is Sweden still in slightly simple times for not appreciating what works for others and makes them happy?
If it sounds good, listen to it
MetalBeast wrote: I got told off by the landlady for banging mine on the ceiling.
tranmerefan wrote:If there's one thing you can be guaranteed of, is that this forum complained about it. And we did.

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:02 am

Sweden is very tolerant, but as always, it depends on what topics you bring up where. For example, I've pretty much never heard of people having a problem with homosexual/bisexual people over here - whilst in other countries, it's just not accepted.

Sex is another one. It's just so casual over here, and so natural to talk about. We're happy to go half-naked along the beach, or to talk about it freely. Over in the UK, I sense that especially the older generations pretend as if sex doesn't exist.

We don't really have much of a problem with racism either - but again, depends on who you speak to.

In that sense, I do think Sweden is very mature - it's just that there will always be idiots wherever you go, and I've just happened to stumble into a few at work. Most of the time if there is a problem outside somewhere, people will tell the idiots off. I've had to do it when two guys turned on Rich on a bus home from a gig. They were pissing their pants.

Nantha
Denim Demon

Postby Nantha » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Sweden is generally nicer than England because people generally do what they are told. Like if you litter in Sweden someone will yell at you to pick it up. From my experience I think they are more tolerant.

The making fun of people thing is probably more rife in the UK. Anyone who displays any sort of unusual or unique appearance will know how it is to get ripped on every day. :rolleyes:
I was out with friends the other night and my friend's ear is broken so it hangs down. (he stretched it and then it got torn out) And I think about 10 people ripped on him for it, friends and strangers alike.
Some people just dont think.

VirginInvader
Denim Demon

Postby VirginInvader » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:23 pm

It seems pretty fashionable to hate on your own country these days, I won't be joining in though. The UK is the dog's fucking bollocks like.
Seven Sisters - Proper Heavy Metal from London Town. Upcoming shows:

23/05 - Heavy Sound Festival, Poperinge, Belgium
18/07- Metalbrew, London
01/08 - The Black Heart, London
29/08- No Sleep 'Til Dublin

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:17 pm

Things I like about the UK, things I don't. I suppose I can't attack this without mentioning snow infrastructure so ill just go right ahead and say it. The whole of Europe is guaranteed to see snow, so buy a few fucking snow ploughs. In Poland they're two a penny (literately, I have bought ten - best 5p I ever spent). Ok, I have landed in Katowice to find snow up to groin height, but they really don't sod around once it falls down.

The people here in the Midlands are the biggest wastes of space in humanity. I remember about 20 years ago when my dad and loads of people used to go out with pooper scoopers and remove the snow from the roads. This winter, there was a taxi that had got stuck and I was the only person with a shovel in my hand. Needless to say I dug him out, but there is so much of a 'fuck thy neighbour' thinking here, but I put it down to the influx of Brummies that have now worked their way into a bit of cash and are now buying property in Solihull to make them look like better people. Locations change, peoples moral standings do not. Bit like the trailer trash that lives next door that has to shout at her children, if they're in the garden, shes in the house, if they're in the house, shes in the fucking garden. Pack your things love, fuck off to Birmingham and live with your gypsy cousins.

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:20 pm

I wouldn't bring up a kid in this country, that's for sure.
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

Turbo
Denim Demon

Postby Turbo » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:20 pm

siliconfury wrote:I wouldn't bring up a kid in this country, that's for sure.

Well you'd have the immediate problem of it being English for a start, which is against the Scottish CoC. :lol:

VirginInvader
Denim Demon

Postby VirginInvader » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:24 pm

siliconfury wrote:I wouldn't bring up a kid in this country, that's for sure.

But where else are they going to learn to drink, smoke, fight and have underage sex? :P
Seven Sisters - Proper Heavy Metal from London Town. Upcoming shows:

23/05 - Heavy Sound Festival, Poperinge, Belgium
18/07- Metalbrew, London
01/08 - The Black Heart, London
29/08- No Sleep 'Til Dublin

fluffymoo
Denim Demon

Postby fluffymoo » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:12 pm

Over here the local farmers quite often get sponsored to keep the snow off the roads, which has saved us from getting stuck so many times.

Jim
Denim Demon

Postby Jim » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:14 pm

See, in the UK, if someone crashed on a road covered in ice but de-snowed by a farmer, he'd probably be chased by the insurance company for 'not doing a good enough job of removing ice'. That's just the kind of shit that goes on here.
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

Twaddlefish
Denim Demon

Postby Twaddlefish » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:46 am

Nantha wrote:Some people just dont think.

(Littlemissmetal)

The unfortunate cause of most problems really.

There are definitely things I don't like about the UK. However, going on holiday to another country only lets you see the good sides, and you have spending money to freely spend whichever way you like. I don't think it's a good way to judge the lifestyle you would have in said country.

Having been to a couple of popular places for emigrating - Canada, USA, Australia etc, I'm still for the most part of the opinion of "better the devil you know".
Littlemissmetal wrote:Women are stupid, as a rule.

Latest review: Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes

Freyja
Denim Demon

Postby Freyja » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Have any ladies ever used NuvaRing as contraception? If so, how did you find it?
Littlemissmetal wrote:I'm 21 and have never touched mine :eyes:

http://blackmetalwine.wordpress.com/

keera_envenomed
Denim Demon

Postby keera_envenomed » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Freyja wrote:Have any ladies ever used NuvaRing as contraception? If so, how did you find it?

Just googled it - that doesn't look like something i'd want in my foof for 3 weeks at a time
2017 Gigs (here so I remember to go)

17/06 - Guns N' Roses - London
15/07 - Saor - London
10/08 - 13/08 - Bloodstock

Fjar
Denim Demon

Postby Fjar » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:12 pm

I don't know how it would stay up there.. the position of the cervix, and subsequently the amount of space in the vagina, changes throughout the month. Also I don't like the idea of it potentially falling out mid-poo. :lol:

It seems to do the same thing as the pill, I'd rather take a pill every day than make sure a plastic ring is still in my foof.

Imagine playing hoopla during a shag. :lol:
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

thehairyone
Denim Demon

Postby thehairyone » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:14 pm

On the plus side, if the other half is scared by the idea of a cock ring, this would not be a bad way to introduce toys to bedroom time.