Pooping Ladies Thread

Put the world to rights here (off-topic discussion)
User avatar
Smee
Leather Rebel
Posts: 1322
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: Netherlands, for now
Contact:

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Postby Smee » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:24 pm

Apparently drinking water helps (don't ask), aswell as anything that contains caffeine.
"Women have feelings. Without them, rape would be useless."

http://www.facebook.com/smeez0rz
http://www.last.fm/user/Smeez0rz

User avatar
Strapping Young Kate
Paster of Muppets
Posts: 1996
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:16 pm
Location: Chester

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Postby Strapping Young Kate » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:29 pm

I'm the same at the moment. One of my favourite tops is cropped, but I'll feel (even more) uncomfortable in it in this state. :|
Moonburp wrote:Now everyone has Daniel Radcliffe's todger burned into their retinas and I feel like it's my fault.

Turbo wrote:Dont fucking diss the Babybel, sheep shagger.

User avatar
Darahgna
Powermetal Child
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:57 pm
Location: Merthyr Tydfil
Contact:

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Postby Darahgna » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:34 pm

bananas help, but if you don't like bananas rasins work well too
Cranberry juice is a natural diuretic as is cabbage
keep your feet up too :D
Feel free to add me on Facebook :D

If you see me at bloodstock, please make me a cup of tea!!! :D

User avatar
Fjar
Denim Demon
Posts: 10174
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:22 pm
Location: Alfreton, Derbyshire
Contact:

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Postby Fjar » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Cheers guys - I actually feel a bit thirsty, so I'll drink a load of water over the course of this evening. Cranberry juice sounds like a plan too. :)
Image
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

User avatar
Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon
Posts: 7063
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:11 pm
Location: Sheffield

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Postby Littlemissmetal » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:46 pm

I always go with water and bananas too :)
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.



Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic

User avatar
metalsam
Denim Demon
Posts: 3424
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:25 am
Location: Bristol / London
Contact:

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Postby metalsam » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:47 pm

Water retention?

Turbo
Denim Demon
Posts: 14065
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 3:05 pm
Location: Solihull, WM.
Contact:

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Postby Turbo » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:48 pm

Nothing a kebab wont fix.

User avatar
Jim
Denim Demon
Posts: 11935
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:43 pm
Location: Alfreton, Derbyshire
Contact:

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Postby Jim » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:49 pm

metalsam wrote:Water retention?


It's the wimminz thread. Safest thing to do at this point is the turn around and walk right out, no questions. :P
Who the hell reads anything in sigs these days, unless it's an animated gif?

User avatar
Darahgna
Powermetal Child
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:57 pm
Location: Merthyr Tydfil
Contact:

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Postby Darahgna » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:52 pm

i just went to the bathroom and it's not good. I feel like crying! I'm not even supposed to get a period, i'm on the deppo injection :(
Feel free to add me on Facebook :D

If you see me at bloodstock, please make me a cup of tea!!! :D

User avatar
Fjar
Denim Demon
Posts: 10174
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:22 pm
Location: Alfreton, Derbyshire
Contact:

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Postby Fjar » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:59 pm

Wait, is that three of us with Pill/contraceptive/period problems now?! How weird. I knew that people synchronise when they live in close quarters, but this is ridiculous. :lol:

I'm supposed to be on the 7-day pill break, but since this weekend is BOA, I skipped it. My body is screaming out for a period, but I'm not letting it. Nothing could force me to go through that at a festival :evil:
Image
Luke_X wrote:Got a ruler out and I measure it about 11 inches. Which pretty good value in my mind.

User avatar
Littlemissmetal
Denim Demon
Posts: 7063
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:11 pm
Location: Sheffield

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Postby Littlemissmetal » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:02 pm

Fjar wrote:Wait, is that three of us with Pill/contraceptive/period problems now?! How weird. I knew that people synchronise when they live in close quarters, but this is ridiculous. :lol:

I'm supposed to be on the 7-day pill break, but since this weekend is BOA, I skipped it. My body is screaming out for a period, but I'm not letting it. Nothing could force me to go through that at a festival :evil:


I'm pretty convinced this is what's behind me being so not myself this week, and the panic attack, and all the bloated and spottyness and headaches. I'm a singularly un-moody person and yet I've spent most of this week racing between wanting to cry, scream at someone, or just wanting to sleep so desperately it's made me feel like crying all over again. I hate being like this as it is so not me - I'm starting to consider that a period might have been better :lol:

I tri-cycle the pill anyway because mine are horrific when I have them, so I'm thinking the necessity of pushing it a fourth month is what's causing all the problems.
http://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMetal
http://http://knightofdrosdelnoch.tumblr.com/

Smindas wrote:Kick him in the shins. With knifey shoes.

Bisset wrote:I'd rather slap my balls with a cheese grater.



Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic

User avatar
becmetalwitch666
Lowly Peon
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:30 pm

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Postby becmetalwitch666 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:03 pm

:( No, four...

been on mine on and off for the last 4 weeks, im hoping this couple of days 'off' sustains itsself...

User avatar
Strapping Young Kate
Paster of Muppets
Posts: 1996
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:16 pm
Location: Chester

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Postby Strapping Young Kate » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:04 pm

I went back on the pill to avoid it and now seem to be suffering the bloatedness/weight gain of both. I am positively inflated.
Moonburp wrote:Now everyone has Daniel Radcliffe's todger burned into their retinas and I feel like it's my fault.

Turbo wrote:Dont fucking diss the Babybel, sheep shagger.

User avatar
Darahgna
Powermetal Child
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:57 pm
Location: Merthyr Tydfil
Contact:

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Postby Darahgna » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:21 pm

oh i'm like a balloon! i can't take the pill or the mini pill and although i hate injections the deppo seemed better than the implant..

just typical. i'm all aching and sad now.

if i don't find tea at bloodstock i may have a tantrum and cry lol
Feel free to add me on Facebook :D

If you see me at bloodstock, please make me a cup of tea!!! :D

User avatar
Freyja
Denim Demon
Posts: 4695
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:49 pm
Location: Ciderland

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Postby Freyja » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:14 pm

I am very worried, because last month it fell aroundabout on this weekend, and the month before it did too. Although the past 2 months it crept back...so June it started the tuesday before, last month it started thursday.... doesn't bode well at all for this weekend if it follows that pattern :|
Littlemissmetal wrote:I'm 21 and have never touched mine :eyes:


http://blackmetalwine.wordpress.com/