Page 98 of 323

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:44 pm
by Nantha
People don't recognise me if I straighten my hair. That and I don't like it

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:45 pm
by Littlemissmetal
Last time I straightened mine was about a fortnight ago, and the time before that will have been New Year. Before that? November, my birthday. I am very, very lazy about it and I like my hair all big and wild mostly, I just straighten it when I want a change for a night out.

Makeup is even less frequent :lol:

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:46 pm
by Fjar
Littlemissmetal wrote:Last time I straightened mine was about a fortnight ago, and the time before that will have been New Year. Before that? November, my birthday. I am very, very lazy about it and I like my hair all big and wild mostly, I just straighten it when I want a change for a night out.

Makeup is even less frequent :lol:


I hate you so much - that you can do so little and look as lovely as you do. :lol: <3

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:47 pm
by Kylan_Paassa
I think its partly emotional complex now as I actually feel 'wrong' with my hair unstraightened. Properly thinking about it there is no way youd get me out the house until itd been done. *tries to retain masculinity somehow*

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:48 pm
by Jim
Kylan_Paassa wrote: *tries to retain masculinity somehow*


Lost all hope there :lol:

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:49 pm
by Immort_Reaper
I've never straightened my hair, ever. :P

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:52 pm
by Kylan_Paassa
siliconfury wrote:
Kylan_Paassa wrote: *tries to retain masculinity somehow*


Lost all hope there :lol:

Cheeky git :lol: :lol:

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:53 pm
by Littlemissmetal
Fjar wrote:
I hate you so much - that you can do so little and look as lovely as you do. :lol: <3

:oops:

Shush, missy, I've never once seen you not look lovely :) thank you though!

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:55 pm
by Kylan_Paassa
This thread is much nicer/more complimentary than your average thread innit :lol:

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:56 pm
by Littlemissmetal
Kylan_Paassa wrote:This thread is much nicer/more complimentary than your average thread innit :lol:


Makes a nice change, I think! :D

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:57 pm
by Kylan_Paassa
*love sammich*

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:59 pm
by Ndnd
I probably spend 40 mins most days straightening my hair for general everyday stuff.

It doesn't really need it, but I do prefer it when it's straightened.

It can take an hour if I do it properly, I hardly every do it properly these days, but when I do it is worth it as it looks much nicer than normal.

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:59 pm
by Corpse_Flower
Immort_Reaper wrote:I've never straightened my hair, ever. :P


Until this coming Saturday :D

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:02 pm
by Kylan_Paassa
Lee Staffords hair products (the smell) ..... i find proper orgasmic if anyone is familiar? Whatever they put in that... it makes me want to do bad things :lol:

Re: Women Discussions. For Women Things.

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:02 pm
by MotorAmarth
I usually only straighten mine if I'm going out, I don't mind fluffy hair when I'm staying in or going somewhere unimportant

Usually takes about 10 minutes